剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
Two days.
两天
Sorry, I couldn't trap her.
抱歉 我没能困住她
She's too strong.
她太厉害了
Well, maybe you should have stayed and finished the job.
那你也该留下完成任务
It's not her fault. She can't finish anything.
不能怪她 她什么也干不成
But I take it you found her? Pieces.
但你找到她了吧 找到一部分
She was fractured into two subprocesses.
她分♥裂♥成了两部分
A younger one, uncorrupt.
一个是纯真的小女孩
The other... broken.
另一个是千疮百孔的女人
I should go back in, I No, no, no, no, no.
我该回去 我... 不 不 不
Rest.
休息
You need to rest.
你需要休息
Cynthia made everything clear.
辛西娅说得很清楚了
She talked to you? Well, to me, actually.
她跟你谈过了 其实是跟我谈过了
Yeah, it came through my head clear as a bell.
她的声音清晰地传到了我的脑海中
This mission is over.
本次任务结束了
I-I don't understand.
我不懂
Where's Karl? Karl was wrong.
卡尔呢 卡尔错了
The Volcryn aren't what he thought.
沃星人不是他设想中那样
They might not even be real.
他们可能根本不存在
Maybe we should just kill D'Branin.
我们不如直接杀了德布莱恩
That way, we could all go home.
这样就都能回家了
Cynthia lived a difficult life.
辛西娅生前过得很苦
Suffered too much.
她经受了太多苦难
She built this ship to escape that world.
她打造了这艘飞船是想逃离那个苦难的世界
To fly away from old monsters,
她是想远离曾经的怪物
not into the arms of new ones.
而非奔向新怪物的怀抱
She put her life into this ship.
她将生命注入了这艘飞船
It's not meant to be a prison for her.
这本不该成为囚禁她的监狱
It's meant to be freedom.
而该是她的自♥由♥乐园
She was...
她曾经...
I am...
我现在...
everywhere.
无处不在
Always listening.
一直在聆听
Always watching.
一直在观察
You knew he was watching?
你早知道他在看
We were just having some fun.
我们逗你呢
We needed to distract long enough
我们得拖延足够的时间
to find the break in the firewall you used to get in here.
找到你进入时的防火墙缺口
I must be off now.
我得走了
I'll tell Karl you said hello.
我会替你跟卡尔问好
No!
不
What's happening?
怎么样了
It's your mother. She's out.
你母亲出来了
Releasing your memories of me, it's okay.
清除关于我的记忆吧
I don't even know if I'm gonna come back from out here anyways,
反正我也不知道能不能回去
so it's probably for the best, right?
所以忘掉更好
Warning, oxygen depleting.
警告 氧气耗竭
Warning, oxygen 80%.
警告 氧气含量80%
Help!
救命
Sir, there's a problem with the airflow.
长官 气流出了问题
D'Branin's quarters.
德布莱恩的房♥间
Warning, oxygen 60%.
警告 氧气含量60%
Help! Warning, oxygen 40%.
救命 警告 氧气含量40%
Help!
救命
Oxygen level critical.
氧气稀薄
Oxygen level critical.
氧气稀薄
Oxygen eliminated. Help...
氧气耗尽 救命...
What's going on?
怎么回事
Karl, stay with us! We're gonna get you out.
卡尔 坚持住 我们一定会救你出来
The hatch is disabled. What?
舱口被禁用了 怎么会
Doesn't make sense. We gotta get this door open.
不应该啊 我们得把门打开
Give me that. Get engineering.
给我 去叫工程师
Stand clear.
闪开
It's not opening! This doesn't make sense.
没开 不应该啊
Do something! I'm on it.
做点什么 我在想办法
Karl! Karl...
卡尔 卡尔...
God.
天呐
Karl! Karl!
卡尔 卡尔
You're okay.
没事了
How did you...
你怎么...
How did you know?
你怎么知道出事了
We have to get you to medical.
得送你去医务室
Cynthia. Cynthia.
辛西娅 辛西娅
She's out.
她出来了
Power systems error.
电力系统故障
Switching to reserve mode.
启动备用电源
Initiating reboot procedure.
开始重启
Thale. I tried.
赛尔 我尽力了
Where's Lommie? She's locked in there.
琅米呢 她被困在里面了
Is she okay? Is she still inside?
她没事吧 她还在里面吗
I can't find her. Is she alive in there?
我找不到她了 她还活着吗
Can you go back inside?
你能重新进入吗
Try and reestablish contact with Lommie?
试试重新联♥系♥琅米
She's coming. Cynthia's coming.
她来了 辛西娅出来了
Your friends are going to die now.
你的朋友们要死了
There's nothing you can do.
你无能为力
You're trapped inside here with me now.
你现在跟我一样困在这里了
There's no getting out.
出不去了
Where are you going?
你去哪里
What are you going to do?
你要干什么
Please stop.
拜托 住手
Don't open the door. It'll bring him back.
别开门 会把他放出来
She's not going to like this.
她不希望你这么做
I know.
我知道
Mother's scared.
母亲很害怕
You came back.
你回来了
I wasn't going to hurt your friends.
我没想伤害你的朋友们
I just wanted you to behave.
我就是希望你老实点
I was angry.
我刚才很生气
I've been alone in here.
我在这里很孤独
You must understand.
你得理解一下
What are you keeping behind this door?
门后是什么
It's your father, isn't it?
是你父亲吧
It's not the Crystal that made you... like this.
令你人格分♥裂♥的不是晶体矩阵
It was him.
而是他
He beat us.
他打我们
He demeaned us.
他羞辱我们
He tore us down.
他折磨我们
You had trouble with your father too.
你和你父亲关系也不好
I've watched your memories.
我看过你的记忆了
You hurt him with that hammer.
你用锤子伤了他
That's where you're wrong.
这你就想错了
My dad loved me.
我父亲很爱我
It was this fucking world that kicked me in the teeth.
是这个无常的世界负了我
And I had to-- accept the price.
我不得不付出代价
Cynthia!
辛西娅
Come on! Please, Dad!
进来 别这样 爸爸
Go hide.
躲起来
Go. Go, run!
快去 快跑
Thale?
赛尔
Thale?
赛尔
Get me out!
带我出去
Systems stabilizing. No trace of malicious code.
系统稳定了 恶意代码消失了
Nice work. How are you feeling?
干得漂亮 你怎么样
Still a little shaky, I guess.
还是有点抖
Roy. What is it? I can't hear her voice.
罗伊 怎么了 我听不到她的声音了
For the first time, it's quiet. You're welcome.
破天荒一片宁静 不用谢
Hey. I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
We should get you back to the Dome.
我扶你回穹顶吧
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表