剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
and our team is dying
我们的队员就快死了
right now in this world.
他们真实存在于这个世界
Not in some alternate reality.
不是在另一个现实
Not in some Volcryn fantasy.
也不是在沃星人的幻境
Right now.
就在此刻
They need you.
他们需要你
I need you.
我需要你
Look what the cat dragged in.
瞧瞧小宝贝把谁带来了
You did very good.
你做得很棒
Now you can taste my hell.
你可以体验一把我的地狱了
Can't wait to kiss that girlfriend of yours. No.
迫不及待去亲吻你的女友了 不
I'll tell her you said hi.
我会替你问好
No! Don't leave me here!
不 别把我留在这里
Don't leave me here!
别把我留在这里
Don't leave me here!
别把我留在这里
Thale!
赛尔
Thale!
赛尔
Listen!
你听
Agatha.
阿加莎
Agatha, are you up here?
阿加莎 你在吗
My God.
天呐
You're amplifying each other.
你们增强了彼此的能力
You can't be this close.
你们俩不能靠这么近
You're killing each other.
你们会杀死对方
I can't make it stop.
我停不下来
They're breaking in to our visual spectrum.
孢子已经肉眼可见了
Tessia, look at me.
特西娅 看着我
It's going to be fine. I promise you.
不会有事的 我保证
Please stay with me--
拜托 坚持住...
Tessia!
特西娅
She can't talk.
她说不了话了
Where the hell have you been?
你到底去哪儿了
Agatha needs help.
阿加莎需要帮助
So does Tessia!
特西娅也需要帮助啊
Where the fuck have you been?
你到底去哪儿了
Agatha needs help!
阿加莎需要帮助
Help me suppress...
帮我抑制...
This is it.
就是这个
This is the sound.
就是这个声音
What sound?
什么声音
They're trying to eat through the glass.
孢子正在啃食玻璃
She's going.
她要死了
They're blooming inside of her.
孢子在她体内疯狂繁殖
They're gonna chew their way out.
孢子会蚕食掉她
She's trying to say something.
她想说话
Row.
阿罗
Rowan.
罗恩
Yes, darling?
我在 亲爱的
Don't let it poison your heart.
别因此怨恨在心
Remember, love,
记住 亲爱的
how happy we made each other.
我们曾给彼此幸福
Live in that place.
我们曾快乐地生活在一起
What?
什么
What's she saying? Tell me.
她在说什么 告诉我
She wants you to do it now.
她要你立刻动手
Do what?
动什么手
Do what now, Agatha?
要做什么 阿加莎
They're breaking through the glass.
孢子就要突破玻璃了
She wants you to do it now.
她让你立刻动手
Do what? I don't understand.
动手 我没懂
You have to do it now! Do what now?
你得立刻动手 干什么
They're gonna break through the glass.
孢子要突破玻璃了
This is Captain Roy Eris.
我是罗伊·艾瑞斯船长
Identity confirmed.
身份确认
Initiate decontamination sequence.
启动净化程序
Don't you fucking say it!
不可以
Press the button!
按下按钮
Now! Don't! Don't!
立刻 不 不要
Decontamination initiated. Tessia!
开始净化 特西娅
Warning.
警告
Decontamination complete.
净化完成
Room purged.
房♥间已净化
No organics detected.
未检测到有机体
Decontamination complete.
净化完成
Auggie, I need your help.
奥古 你得来帮我
Deactivate.
关闭
Roy, where are you?
罗伊 你在哪儿
Medical Lab is sterile.
医疗舱净化完成
The others?
其他人呢
They're gone.
她们死了
Tessia and Tobis.
特西娅和托比斯死了
I'm on my way, sir.
我这就来 长官
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表