剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
Systems ready, sir.
系统已就绪 长官
60% thrust, please.
60%推进力
Okay, lady.
好了 宝贝飞船
Here we go.
我们出发
Waited for this my whole life.
我毕生都在等待这一天到来
Malfunction, thruster four.
四号♥推进器故障
Stand by.
待命
Is this normal? Getting error codes, chief.
这正常吗 出现错误代码 长官
Malfunction on thruster two.
二号♥推进器故障
And three.
三号♥故障
Misfire, Captain.
熄火了 船长
They're rolling us over.
我们要翻船了
Murphy, report? Multiple errors, Captain.
墨菲 报告情况 多处故障 船长
Bypass it now. We need manual control.
立刻旁路绕开 进行人工操控
Misfire on one!
一号♥推进器失灵
I have no control!
我失去控制了
I got this, Chief.
交给我 长官
We're approaching atmosphere, Captain.
接近大气层了 船长
She's heating up!
飞船在升温
I got this!
交给我吧
Manual override engaged.
启动人工控制
We need to break orbit. I'm on it.
我们得脱离轨道 我在想办法
Stand by.
待命
Get us loose, Auggie.
脱离轨道 奥古
Hold on!
坐稳
Now!
立刻
Who else could have messed with the launch?
还能有谁干扰飞船起飞
Piece of shit.
混♥蛋♥
Careful.
小心点
You see him?
你看到他了
Did you see him? No, no, no.
你看到他了吗 没有
Fucker.
混♥蛋♥
What's he... What the fuck is that?
他干什么...那是什么声音
I don't know.
我不知道
Stand by.
待命
The fucker hung himself.
那个混♥蛋♥上吊了
He hung himself.
他上吊了
Doryen?
多利安
You two are sneaky boys, innit ya?
你们俩真不听话啊
Now, that... that's naughty.
可真是淘气啊
You, come to check up on me after the... the bumpy start, have you?
你们俩来看看我有没有在起飞中受伤吗
That's very nice. You fucking animal.
真暖心 你这个畜生
Thank you very much. Fucking animal!
真是谢谢啊 该死的畜生
You fucking animal!
你这个该死的畜生
Where you going?
你们去哪儿啊
Come back! I've got a candle-lit dinner for three laid out in here!
回来啊 我准备了三人烛光晚宴呢
Well, four, really.
其实是四人
Hold on, I know you.
等下 我认识你
You're the one that likes to wear their mommy's panties, innit?
你爱穿妈妈的小裤裤吧
I've seen it. It was very nice.
我见过了 很不错啊
I thought it suited you, personally.
我个人认为很适合你
It was a good look for you.
你穿上很好看
This isn't over! Come on, then, brother.
这事没完 回来啊
I'm fucking standing right here.
我就在这儿呢
Come on, then, brother! Come on, then!
回来啊 冲我来啊
So Murphy's in stable condition in regen.
墨菲在重生舱 情况稳定了
This had nothing to do with Thale.
此事与赛尔无关
He can't cause a mechanical malfunction.
他无法造成机械故障
I know that, but the crew doesn't.
我知道 但船员们不懂
Well, maybe it was one of the crew.
也许就是船员在搞鬼
You know, trying to frame him. Get him kicked off the ship.
想要陷害他 把他赶下飞船
Well, that's why you need to talk to him
所以你得跟他谈谈
and get all the information we can.
尽力收集一切信息
You best get control of that thing.
你最好管好那个东西
I'll handle this.
我来处理
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 嗯
Thale, damn it, stop that.
赛尔 该死 停下
Morning, Agatha.
早上好 阿加莎
You look nice. You're being immature.
你很美 你太幼稚了
Those images are private.
那些是我的隐私
They're mine.
属于我
Well, I like it when you share.
我喜欢你跟我分享
Sharing indicates I gave you permission.
得到我的允许才叫分享
You know, I like the air here.
我喜欢这里的空气
It's cleaner than back at home.
比家中清新
When can I go in the garden? In time.
我什么时候能去花♥园♥ 时候到了 自然让你去
There was a malfunction during the launch.
刚才起飞时出现了故障
They seem to think that it wasn't an accident;
大家似乎觉得不是一起意外
that someone on board might be behind it.
他们觉得幕后黑手就在飞船上
Did you see any flashes?
你刚才看到闪回了吗
Any images?
有画面吗
Flashes.
闪回
Images.
画面
I don't know.
不好说
Would you let me watch you in the shower if I did?
如果我看到了 你让我看你洗澡吗
This isn't a game, Thale.
我不是在闹着玩 赛尔
A man was very badly hurt.
有人受了重伤
Yeah.
嗯
That's not why you're here, is it?
但你不是为此而来吧
You wanna know if it was me.
你想知道是不是我♥干♥的
Peek-a-boo.
躲猫猫
Jesus.
天呐
Something's different there.
有什么不一样了
You changed the dose.
你改变了剂量
Didn't you?
是不是
Trust is a two-way street.
信任是相互的
I can't find any source for the malfunction during the launch.
我找不到起飞时的故障缘由
That's not good enough.
这可不行
We need to prove it wasn't Thale.
我们得证明不是赛尔所为
What if was? L1s can't penetrate systems and machines.
如果是呢 1型读心者无法进入飞船系统
Found something else.
想别的原因吧
Here's our current trajectory,
这是我们当前的航行轨道
and here is the Volcryn ship.
沃星人的飞船在这里
They shifted course. Yes.
他们改变航线了 对
Further into the Void.
更加深入"虚空之地"了
What's the result to our mission time?
对本次任务的时间有何影响
At least five extra months,
至少增加五个月
all of it deep in the Void. No, run the calculations.
都将在"虚空之地"深处飞行 不 进行测算
I need a precise intercept.
我需要精确拦截点
And when you're done, I need you to wipe the data.
测算完 删除数据
What's wrong?
怎么了
You seem...
你好像...
off.
心不在焉
There's some problems on board.
飞船上出了问题
Telepath.
读心者
You knew it was a risk.
你早知道会有风险
Yeah, it's gonna be okay.
嗯 不会有事
Agatha's got a handle on it. It'll be fine.
阿加莎在处理了 不会有事
Of course she does.
是啊 有她在呢
I've been thinking about Skye a lot.
我常想起斯凯
I really miss her.
我真的很想她
She would be proud of you.
她会为你骄傲
Just like me.
和我一样
It's really hard to think of you in that house alone.
一想到你独自一人在家 我就很难过
I'm not alone.
我不是独自一人
I know you're up there... looking down on me.
我知道你在天上看着我
Karl...
卡尔...
I love you.
我爱你
Try and catch me.
来追我呀
What did you get from Thale?
你从赛尔那儿有什么发现
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表