剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
We could all use some rest.
我们都得休息一下
What was it? Her weakness?
她的弱点是什么
We all have secrets.
人人都有秘密
Parts of our past we'd rather forget.
都有想要忘记的过去
And is she okay?
她没事吧
Where she is?
她在哪儿
Is it peaceful?
那里安宁吗
Is it secure? I locked her out.
安全吗 我把她关起来了
You did so good.
你真是太棒了
I need to go lie down.
我得去躺一会
Here, let me help you.
来 我扶你
You saved our lives, and the mission.
你拯救了我们 挽救了任务
Go ahead. Release me.
忘记我吧
I want you to start over.
我希望你重新开始
I just want you to be happy.
我只希望你开心
I was looking for you. You weren't in your quarters.
我一直在找你 你怎么不在房♥间
Yeah, I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
Tell me what's wrong Don't touch me.
跟我聊聊烦心事吧 别碰我
You let him watch us.
你放任他观察我们
How many times were we together with Eris there watching?
我们俩在一起时 有多少次艾瑞斯都在看着
He watches everything.
他什么都看
I don't understand what the big deal is.
这有什么大不了啊
Where was my voice in that decision?
你问过我的意见了吗
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
I really am, I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Don't come to my room anymore.
别再来找我了
Open.
开门
Lights.
开灯
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Everything's fine.
没事
I heard your voice.
我之前听到了你的声音
You were in my head.
你的声音回响在我脑海中
You called me back.
你唤醒了我
And when I opened my eyes, I was glad it was you.
我睁开眼睛时 很庆幸看到的人是你
Tell me if this actually makes any sense. Okay.
你听听看 我说得有没有道理 好
Cells... can speak chemically to other cells
细胞通过化学♥联♥结彼此交流
across vast distances inside our bodies,
跨越我们体内遥远的距离进行交流
whilst animals, like bees, butterflies, or ants,
而动物 比如蜜蜂 蝴蝶 或是蚂蚁
can speak wordlessly across vast distances outside their bodies.
能在体外进行远距离无声交流
Could someone, in theory, use those methods
那理论上来讲 是不是有人能够用这种方式
to communicate across galaxies?
跨越银河系进行交流
You mean, use them like a radio or a telephone?
就像利用无线电或电♥话♥那样
Yeah.
对
A human being.
一个人类
One of two tin cans
两个锡罐 人类持有一个
at either end of a very long, invisible string.
锡罐之间有一条长长的无形细绳
I mean, these-these cells, they are transmitting.
这些细胞在传递信息
Maybe just to one another, but maybe--
也许只是互相传递 但也有可能...
You think the Volcryn sent the Probe back to talk to us?
你觉得沃星人把探测器送回来是想和我们交流
I think they sent it back to listen.
我觉得是想聆听
Activate display 337, please.
启动337场景
Hello, beautiful.
你好啊 美人
My body is failing, Auggie.
我的身体快不行了 奥古
But this is not good-bye.
但这不是永别
I will always be here, close to you.
我会一直在你身边
I will always love you, little bear.
我会一直爱你 熊宝宝
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表