剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
or I can get a pulse rifle and open it for you.
不然我就用脉冲枪把门炸掉
Open.
开门
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Rowan and Tessia lost their baby.
罗恩和特西娅的宝宝死了
We need you in the Med Lab to help link the systems.
我们需要你帮忙连接医疗舱两边的系统
What happened?
怎么回事
We don't know.
我们不清楚
Lommie, if you know something...
琅米 如果你知道什么...
No, I...
不 我...
Henry Eris,
亨利·艾瑞斯
Cynthia Eris' father,
辛西娅·艾瑞斯的父亲
he was a... a horrible man.
他是个...恐怖的男人
Abusive.
很暴♥力♥
That's how I took her power away in the crystal.
我就是利用他压制了辛西娅
It's how I locked her up.
就这样把她关在了晶体中
Well, not...
也没...
not all of her.
也没把她彻底关起来
Cynthia was fragmented
辛西娅分♥裂♥成了两部分
and there was one part of her,
其中一部分
a little girl.
是个小女孩
After everything I've been through, all the abuse,
我也受过虐待
I couldn't put a kid in there.
我不忍♥心也让那个小女孩挨打
So I-I left her free in greywing manor.
所以我把她留在了灰翅别♥墅♥
Behind the firewalls.
没用防火墙锁住她
When I found you there,
我之前去找你时
you said you made a big mistake,
你曾说铸成了大错
that was her, the little girl?
就是因为那个小女孩吗
I thought she was the innocent part of Cynthia...
我本以为她代表辛西娅纯良的一面...
Now I'm wondering if there is such a thing.
现在我不禁怀疑 辛西娅就是个十足的恶人
Didn't know you had experiencein the medical field.
我都不知道你还懂医术
I grew up in my mother's lab.
我在我母亲的实验室长大
All my teachers were renowned scientists.
向一批杰出的科学家学习
That was my school,
那里曾是我的学校
my passion.
我的热情所在
Structure analysis should be coming through.
结构分♥析♥应该已经传过去了
You're set.
设置好了
The goggles are connected to the monitor.
这副眼镜与显示器相连
Thanks, Lommie.
谢谢 琅米
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I-I just...
我就是...
I'm sorry, Rowan.
我很抱歉 罗恩
Sorry?
抱歉
Sorry for what?
为什么抱歉
You know who did this?
你知道是谁干的
Tell me. Got to tell me.
告诉我 一定要告诉我
It was fucking Cynthia, was it?
是不是辛西娅
Row, look at the feed.
阿罗 干正事
Shit.
该死
What is it?
怎么了
It's like some black mold.
像是某种黑霉
It's everywhere.
到处都是
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这种东西
Well, we know how molds work.
我们都清楚霉菌的特点
The baby, did she suffer?
宝宝受苦了吗
So that collapse...
所以刚刚那种腐蚀...
that was germination?
其实是孢子发芽
And the start of a new growth cycle.
新一轮生长周期的开始
Run a scan on everyone's lungs.
检测所有人的肺部
It's the first place that airborne spores aggregate.
肺部是空气传播的孢子萌芽之地
Keep the thruster steady, please.
保持推进器平稳运行
I heard what happened, there's time.
我听说了发生的事 还来得及
He's stable in the Med-Lab now, but...
他在医疗舱 已经平复下来了 但是...
he's not the only one I'm concerned about.
我担心的不止他一人
That was just one person.
只是死了一个人
My crew are prepared for anything.
我的船员做好了一切准备
I don't think any of us are prepared for what's happening.
恐怕没人准备好应对眼下的情况了
I need to know what happens if Roy doesn't make it.
如果罗伊没能挺过来 你们会怎么做
Is this coming from D'Branin?
德布莱恩想问的吗
He's worried about his mission?
他在担心任务
No.
不是
I am.
是我要问
If Captain Eris wants to make contact,
艾瑞斯船长想要接触外星生命
it's my duty to complete that mission
我就会尽忠职守 完成任务
with or without him.
无论他是否能活下来
Okay, you need to lie down.
你得躺一会
Okay. Slowly.
好 慢点
Look at me.
看着我
That's it.
成了
That's it. Look at the synth.
成了 看看合成器
I'm sending you something now.
我给你传过去了
What is it?
是什么
An antidote!
解毒剂
Here it comes.
传过去了
She's getting worse.
她情况越来越严重了
We should test it first.
我们该先试验一下
Culture a spore sample,
培养一个孢子样本
expose the colony.
用菌落试验
We don't have time.
我们没时间了
Relax.
放松
Okay.
好了
I'll run a scan on her.
我给她扫描一下
What about you?
你呢
How are you holding up?
你怎么样
I suppose I should be weeping or wailing.
我该悲痛哭泣吧
Isn't that what mothers usually do when they lose a child?
痛失孩子的母亲不是通常都会这样吗
We'll do that later.
过会儿再悲痛
Once we get you out of here.
先出去再说
You remember when we first met?
你记得我们初次相遇吗
I figured you just flew in with the bees.
我当时以为你是和蜜蜂一起飞来的
I never understood
我一直不明白
why you chose to show yourself as a projection for all those years.
你为何多年来选择以投影示人
Kind of sad for everyone who never got to know you as a real person.
许多人都没能认识真正的你 很遗憾
Door open.
开门
Agatha.
阿加莎
Sound.
声音
I can't make it stop.
我停不下来
What sound?
什么声音
It's like a scratching.
刮擦的声音
Something trying to-- bore into my skull.
有东西想要...把我的脑袋划烂
How long has it been this bad?
这种情况持续多久了
Ever since the baby came.
孩子降生后 就这样了
Seems to be worse.
似乎越来越严重了
Keeps getting louder.
声音越来越大
What about Thale?
赛尔怎么样了
It's worse for him.
他更惨
Every time we get near each other,
我们俩每次靠近
it's like a psychic feedback loop.
就会产生心灵反馈循环
It's agonizing.
很痛苦
It's the Volcryn.
因为沃星人
We're getting closer to them
我们离他们越来越近
and the Teke energy they're giving off,
他们释放的特克能量
it's affecting things.
会产生影响
Karl predicted that the waveforms would be similar.
卡尔曾预测 我们的波形相似
The Volcryn are a reservoir of Teke energy.
沃星人蕴藏了巨大的特克能量
More than we ever imagined could have been possible.
程度远超乎我们的想象
Agatha...
阿加莎...
I need you to talk to Thale,
你得去和赛尔谈谈
find out what he's getting from them.
问清楚他接收到了什么
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表