剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
That ship has been adrift for nearly 14 years.
那艘飞船已经飘荡近14年了
Spooky. Wait a minute.
真渗人 等下
That ship operates off a Crystal Matrix just like the Nightflyer.
维持那艘飞船运行的晶体矩阵 与"夜行者"号♥上的一样
If this is about my mother, we've already taken care of that problem.
我们已经解决好我母亲的事了
No, not permanently.
不 没有彻底根除
And Lommie is consistently patching up all the firewalls.
琅米一直在加固防火墙
How long is that gonna hold her?
那能困住她多久
Sorry, sir, I'm not following.
抱歉 长官 我没听懂
My mother, Auggie.
我母亲 奥古
She never left the ship.
她一直在飞船上
Sorry?
什么
When she passed,
她去世时
she left her body, but not the Nightflyer.
她的灵魂脱离了身体 但没离开"夜行者"号♥
Her spirit resides inside our Crystal.
她的意识附在飞船的晶体上
I couldn't say anything.
我之前不好开口
How could the crew understand?
船员们不会懂
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Of course.
没事
Roy, we need to get your mother off this ship.
罗伊 我们得把你母亲弄下船
The Crystal Matrix on the Eagle--
"老鹰"号♥上的晶体矩阵...
if it's still functioning,
如果还能正常运转
we can swap it out with ours on the Nightflyer.
可以用来调换"夜行者"号♥上的晶体
Your mother won't be harmed,
你母亲不会受伤
and she won't be able to hurt anyone,
她也无法再伤害别人了
and she'd be able to live there forever.
而且她还能永远存在
She'll be alone.
她会很孤独
She'd be alive.
她能活下去
As will we.
我们也是
I want Mel to lead.
我希望小梅领队
We'll have to set a guide line
我们得设置引导线
to get the boarding party across.
方便搜查队登船
The Nightflyer wasn't designed for ship-to-ship transfer.
"夜行者"号♥没有专门的飞船对接功能
And Auggie, he's familiar with the Eagle class ships.
奥古熟悉老鹰系列飞船
I'll stay here with the Nightflyer.
我会留在"夜行者"号♥上
I'll lock the ship into offset position.
我会将飞船保持平仓位置
Close as I can get us is 600 meters.
最近只能跟"老鹰"号♥保持600米的距离
I'm coming.
我也去
I'll bring Lommie with me to assess the viability of the Crystal.
我会带琅米去检查晶体矩阵的可用状态
Okay.
好
And Rowan.
罗恩也得去
I'm a biologist.
我是个生物学家
We don't know how an abandoned ship is on the same intercept as the Volcryn,
我们不知道这艘废弃飞船为何在沃星人的拦截航线上
so I need you.
我们需要你
All right.
好吧
How exactly are we getting there?
我们要怎么上船
Ready to depressurize.
准备减压
Releasing pressure
释放压力
in three...two... one.
三 二 一
We've reached the airlock on Eagle 16.
我们已到达"老鹰16"号♥的气闸
Preparing to board.
准备登船
About to lose visual contact.
即将失去画面传输
Opening the port hatch.
正在打开舱门
Artificial gravity's still working.
人工重力仍在运转
And we still have power.
电力运转正常
Captain Eris, we are on the Eagle.
艾瑞斯船长 我们已登上"老鹰"号♥
Do you copy?
收到吗
We're inside the Eagle, do you copy?
我们进入"老鹰"号♥了 收到吗
Probably out of range.
可能超出传输范围了
These suits were designed for orbital maintenance.
这些太空服本是用于轨道修正
Then we'll proceed without comms.
没有通讯 也得继续前进
Environmental systems are on, too.
生态系统也正常
Temperature...
温度...
contaminants.
污染物控制
The air is safe to breathe.
舱内空气可以呼吸
We shouldn't take our helmets off.
我们不该摘下头盔
We can't be certain that those readings are accurate.
不能确定读数是否准确
Or if their Crystal is still operational.
也不知道船上的晶体是否还在运转
Conserving the air in our suits buys us the time to find out.
节省太空服中的氧气能为我们争取探查的时间
There's no point carrying the extra weight anyway.
而且也没必要戴着这么重的头盔走来走去
As I said...
我说了...
the air is safe.
舱内空气可以呼吸
You're gonna hurt yourself acting like that.
你这么冒失 可能会伤到自己
Yeah.
嗯
Well, maybe I don't care anymore.
也许我已经不在乎了
The air in here...
这里的空气...
smells like death.
透着一股死亡气息
We need to move.
我们得行动了
Every Eris ship was designed from the same core layout.
艾瑞斯集团所有飞船的核心布局都一样
The Crystal will be on a lower deck.
晶体矩阵一定在下层舱体
What happened here?
这里发生了什么
They must have, been living here.
他们一定曾住在这里
Maybe it was warmer.
也许以前这里很暖和
I wonder what killed them?
我好奇是谁杀了他们
Looks like each other.
似乎是自相残杀
There was definitely a fight here.
这里肯定发生过争斗
When the food ran out.
食物吃光后
Where are all the bodies?
尸体都去哪里了
Please wait for me.
等等我啊
I'll go. I'll back you up.
我去 我支援你
Get ready.
准备好
It's okay.
虚惊一场
Judson Smith.
扎德森·史密斯
The captain.
船长
Why hang the suit?
为什么把太空服挂起来
The use of a totem or an effigy is meant to signify control.
图腾或雕像旨在昭示控制权
But what happened to them?
那他们怎么了
Are you angels?
你们是天使吗
There's another one!
还有一个
There are two more!
那边还有两个
Who are you? Travelers.
你们是谁 太空航行者
Here to help.
来帮你们
We don't need help here.
我们不需要帮助
We're doing fine.
我们很好
I'm Karl D'Branin.
我是卡尔·德布莱恩
We're from the Nightflyer.
我们来自"夜行者"号♥
The Nightflyer.
"夜行者"号♥
Come with me.
跟我来
Come on.
来吧
How did we lose communication?
通讯怎么中断了
As soon as they entered the Eagle airlock,
他们一到达"老鹰"号♥的气闸
their comms went dead.
通讯就失灵了
Is this an external phenomenon?
是飞船之外的正常中断吗
Well, that's what we thought at first,
我们本以为是这样
but it seems like someone's jamming the signal.
但似乎有人干扰了信♥号♥♥
Someone on the Eagle?
"老鹰"号♥上的人吗
Then how do we un-jam it?
那怎么反干扰
Sir, the Nightflyer doesn't have this type of capability.
长官 "夜行者"号♥不具备这种功能
I understand our capabilities. I'm asking you to improvise.
这我知道 我是让你想别的办法
We have visitors.
我们有客人了
Travelers from the Nightflyer.
"夜行者"号♥的太空旅客
Your tech-- everything...
你们的科技 一切...
Lost in the fight.
在争斗中毁掉了
Useless, anyways.
反正也没用
We run our environment off the auxiliary grid.
我们通过辅助系统维持生态
Minimal energy use.
能源使用最小化
Simple and efficient, more stable.
简单高效 且更稳定
Have you ever calculated how much energy is wasted running a food synthesizer?
你计算过食物合成机会浪费多少能源吗
Going back to the land, I see.
看来是回归原始了啊
For years, we drifted.
我们飘荡了数年
Working to survive...
努力生存...
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表