剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
And I know you are not gonna destroy the only alien artifact
我知道你不会毁掉人类有史以来
that anybody has ever come in contact with
唯一接触到的外星物体
because you're afraid of pissing off your mother.
就因为你害怕惹怒你母亲
What she's doing with your cabin, the heat--
她既然能给你的房♥间升温...
she'll do this to the entire ship or worse.
也会这么对待全体船舱 甚至更糟
Just give me the time to get the data I need off my probe.
就给我点时间 从探测器上获取数据
Please. Please.
拜托了 拜托
One cycle.
就一个循环周期
I can hold her off for one cycle,
我只能拖住她一个周期
but I'm cutting up that probe
然后我就会拆毁这个探测器
and sending it out the air lock.
从飞船上扔出去
That's all I need.
这就够了
Do you understand me? Yes.
你听明白了吗 明白了
Well, he took that well.
他恢复得倒是挺快
Maybe, you should take a minute to clear your head.
也许你也该去清醒清醒
Don't want to be making any mistakes,
可不能犯错
given we're now being rushed.
时间很紧迫
Okay.
好
Can't sleep? No, I'm worried about Thale.
睡不着 嗯 我很担心赛尔
He experienced the dockworker's death,
他感知到了搬运工之死
and he's taking it pretty badly.
对他打击太大了
I'm just--I don't want him to start slipping.
我就是不希望他从此萎靡不振
Sorry.
抱歉
I know how you feel about telepaths.
我知道你对读心者的看法
What do you mean?
什么意思
I work with L-1s.
我与1型读心者共事
I know that's what drove us apart.
我们就是为此分手
When I took the job at Sutherland,
我当年接受萨瑟兰的工作时
I knew how you felt.
我很清楚你的看法
No, no, Agatha, I was scared.
不不 阿加莎 我当时是怕了
I wasn't the only one.
怕的不止我一个人
We've all seen what Ls can do on those vids.
我们都见识过读心者的本事了
Telepaths are misunderstood.
大家都误解读心者了
I took the job to help people to understand
我当年接受那份工作 就是想让人们知道
that there's a place for everyone in this world.
人人都在世界上占有一席之地
Agatha, that's all very honorable,
阿加莎 你的行为很伟大
and obviously I'm all for the idea of using Ls for their abilities,
虽然我赞同利用读心者的能力
but I don't want to have my thoughts invaded--
但我不希望我的思想被人窥探...
Wait, you think they want to see inside your head?
等下 你以为他们想窥探你的想法吗
It's a curse.
这是个诅咒
Okay, malicious or not, it's still an invasion, though.
无论是否蓄意 还是窥探了
I mean, okay, they can't control it, but--
虽然他们控制不了 但...
What?
怎么了
I just remembered how you can be when... Yeah?
我就是想起你兴致一来有多... 怎么
You really need to see this.
你真得过来看看
Now. Yeah.
立刻 好吧
You may wish to remove a layer or two of clothing.
你可能得脱几件衣服
Cynthia Eris is doing this.
辛西娅·艾瑞斯在升温
She thinks the heat will damage the probe.
她觉得高温会破坏探测器
Won't this heat warp the circuits?
高温不会烧坏电路吗
No, it should be fine.
不会 应该没事
It was designed for deep space.
本就为外太空专门设计
Have a look at this.
你看看这个
That's blood.
这是血
Where's it coming from?
哪儿来的血
That's a good question. Follow me.
好问题 跟我来
I was removing...
我拆掉了...
the internal drive tray.
内部驱动器托架
And, what, it just started bleeding?
然后就突然开始流血吗
Which makes perfect sense...
完全讲得通...
because...
因为...
it's alive.
这是活的
Okay, Mother, it's going to be okay.
母亲 不会有事的
Please, just--just try and get some rest.
拜托 就试着休息一下吧
No. Stop it.
不 住手
Mother, stop it.
母亲 停下
Stop it!
停下
Was that her?
是她吗
I used to hear her clearly.
我以前能清晰地听到她的声音
Now there are so many voices fighting--
现在许多声音交织在一起...
fighting for attention...
博取关注...
terrified.
充满恐惧
How do you know it's her? What do you mean?
你怎么知道是她 什么意思
Maybe those I'm, not crazy, Mel.
也许那些... 我没疯 小梅
But they could just be echoes of your mother,
但也有可能 只是你母亲的回声
not the person that she was when she was alive.
不是生前的她
Cynthia Eris is a memory to the world.
于全世界而言 辛西娅·艾瑞斯只是个记忆
But up here on the "Nightflyer"...
但在"夜行者"号♥上...
she never went away.
她从未离开
My whole life, I've heard her--
我一生都能听到她...
her voice,
她的声音
her criticisms,
她的批评
every judgment--coming from inside of these walls, and...
飞船中传来的每次评判...
I'm sorry, Roy,
抱歉这么说 罗伊
but maybe it's not the probe that you need to try to get rid of.
也许你要摆脱的不是探测器
Maybe you--
也许你...
What?
怎么了
She told me you'd say that.
她告诉我 你会这么说
Die.
去死吧
Fuck.
妈蛋
Central components intact.
核心组织完好
Can it sustain this heat?
能承受住高温吗
For the time being.
暂时可以
But clearly it's not enjoying it very much.
但显然不是很好受
All this organic material, what if...
万一这团有机体...
I mean, could this actually be Volcryn?
这会不会就是沃星人
Or is it some sort of message?
或是某种信息
Certainly enjoying this.
你很享受啊
Of course, aren't you?
当然了 你不吗
I mean, you came all the way out here to find some form of alien life.
你大老远跟来 不就是想找寻外星生命吗
Look what came back.
瞧瞧我们找到了什么
Certainly is quite incredible.
确实很了不起
Okay, so we know
我们知道
that they can move through the walls,
他们能穿墙而过
which means that they can...
也就是说 他们可以...
Say it out loud.
大声说出来吧
The Volcryn may have the ability to control space-time.
沃星人也许能控制时空
Right, they--they sent this here for a reason to us.
对 他们把探测器给我们送回来是有原因的
Well, we don't know that.
这可说不好
We--we can send Lommie,
我们可以让琅米查查看
and, Lommie, you could go in and extract all the information.
琅米 你可以接入 提取所有信息
Too dangerous.
太危险了
We don't know what will happen. No, it's fine. I want to do it.
一切都是未知数 不 没事 我愿意
Who knows how long it'll survive?
说不好这东西还能存活多久
Her system isn't designed to go into things like that.
她的连接系统不适合探查这种东西
Rowan, then we fucking lose everything.
罗恩 那我们就一无所得了
The heat is gonna destroy all of the data.
高温会毁掉所有数据
She has to go inside.
她必须进去查查看
Suppose it is conceivable. Yeah.
也不是没这种可能
But they're using organic material
但他们送来了有机体
rather than... words or sounds.
而非言语
Perhaps this tissue is their language.
也许这团组织就是他们的语言
You see? See what you did just there?
你看 你意识到了吗
What?
什么
You admitted that this could be the Volcryn, that it is--
你刚承认 这可能就是沃星人了
No, that's-that's not what I did at all.
不是 我没这么说
Actually, it is.
你就是承认了
I said conceivable.
我是说 有可能
What's that?
那是什么
That is the analysis of the probe blood sample.
探测器血样的分♥析♥结果
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表