剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "Nightflyers"...
《夜行者》前情提要
She was fractured into two sub processes;
她分♥裂♥成了两部分
a younger one, uncorrupt,
一个是纯真的小女孩
the other, broken.
另一个是千疮百孔的女人
We need to find a way to seal her up in that world.
我们得设法把她关在晶体里
No.
不
Did you miss me?
你想我了吗
And I came back to thank you.
所以我来感谢你呀
You integrated the probe into the Memory Suite.
你把探测器和记忆舱整合了
The Volcryn made the probe different.
沃星人改造了探测器
Memory Suite's special now.
现在记忆舱也发生了改变
When I left on the "Nightflyer," you got sick.
我登上"夜行者"号♥时 你生病了
When are you coming home?
你什么时候回家
Now soon.
快了
I promise.
我保证
My suppressors are hardly working anymore.
我的抑制剂已经不怎么管用了
This energy we're feeling, you can't suppress it.
我们无法抑制感受到的这股能量
How's my little mama doing?
我家宝妈怎么样了
We need to induce the birth right away.
我们得立刻引产
Quarantine now!
立刻隔离
Tessia!
特西娅
Tessia!
特西娅
Tessia!
特西娅
My baby!
我的孩子
I'm coming, honey. I'm coming!
我来了 亲爱的 我来救你了
Tessia!
特西娅
Fucking do something!
做点什么啊
You're wasting your time!
你是在浪费时间
Open the fucking door!
打开这扇该死的门
Rowan!
罗恩
Open the fucking door!
赶紧开门
I can't!
不行
We might be infected.
我们可能已经感染了
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
给我吧
Sir.
长官
The infection from the baby seems to be airborne.
婴儿携带的病毒似乎是通过空气传播
Yes, I know.
我知道
We can't let the ship become infected--
我们不能让飞船上的人都被感染...
I know, Tobis.
我知道 托比斯
We all know.
我们都清楚
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
This was an attack on us!
这是对我们的攻击
On this ship!
对飞船的攻击
You don't know that.
这可不一定
I do. My fucking child just dissolved into a cloud of spores!
肯定是 我的孩子刚化成了一片孢子云
Which is why we need to study it
所以我们才得加以研究
and find a solution before it spreads.
趁还没扩散 找到应对办法
We can use our medical systems to analyze the spores
我们可以用医疗系统分♥析♥孢子
and create a serum.
制♥造♥血清
We'll work together.
我们一起想办法
All of our resources at once.
利用手头所有资源
That's why we're here.
我们就是为此而来
We'll link the systems from in here to send data samples.
连接内外系统 我们可以给你们传输数据样本
I'll get our equipment from the lab,
我去拿实验室的装备
everything we've got.
把东西都拿来
We'll set up in here.
我们就在这里研究
We'll get you out of there.
我们会救你们出来
I know you will, Row.
我知道 阿罗
So we need to get started.
我们得开始了
I need a spectrometer,
我需要一台光谱仪
and both readers,
两边的读数
and the RNA modules. Got it.
还有核糖核酸序列 好
And find Lommie.
把琅米找来
I need her help to integrate our systems.
她得帮我们连接系统
We're gonna solve this.
我们一定会想出解决办法
We'll get them out of there.
我们会救他们出来
Thank you. Thank you. Go.
谢谢你 谢谢你 快去
Hurry.
快点
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
We need a cell sample.
我们需要细胞样本
We need it from...
需要从...
I'll do it.
我来吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Have your systems break down the contaminant.
用你们的系统拆解分♥析♥污染物
I will analyze and get set up out here
我在外面架设装备 进行分♥析♥
to try and construct an antidote.
设法制♥造♥解毒剂
We're well within range of our scanners.
沃星人已经进入扫描范围了
We should be picking up visual data any minute.
我们随时都可能接收到可视数据
But there's something else.
但还有件事
I think our proximity to the Volcryn is affecting Thale.
靠近沃星人好像会对赛尔有影响
He's getting far more powerful,
他的能力显著增强了
and I think it's hurting him.
他似乎很痛苦
Have you been observing agatha?
你留心过阿加莎吗
You should.
你该注意一下
She's an L.
她是读心者
L-3.
3型读心者
But she's getting stronger as we're approaching, so...
离沃星人越近 她的能力就越强 所以...
almost L-2.
她已经快成2型读心者了
How long have you known?
你知道多久了
On some level, I've always known.
从某种程度上讲 我一直都知道
The wavelengths.
波长
You predicted that the energy coming off the Volcryn
你曾预测 沃星人散发的能量
would match that of L telepaths.
与读心者的能量相匹配
Teke.
特克能量
You were right.
你说得对
And we're right in the middle of it.
我们就在这股能量中间
A billion times what comes off Thale or more.
这股能量比赛尔的能力强大数倍
Material off the probe,
探测器中的有机体
this is why the sphere's working.
所以记忆舱才发生了改变
Teke.
因为特克能量
Did you see something in there?
你在里面看到了什么
I saw my daughter.
我看到了我女儿
Mel, she came back.
小梅 她回来了
No, Karl, those are memories.
不 卡尔 那些只是你的记忆
That is not some message... No, Mel, Mel, it's different.
并不是什么信息... 不 小梅 这次不一样
This Skye never got sick.
这个斯凯没生过病
This one never died.
她也没死
Look, we know that
我们知道
the Volcryn have the ability to manipulate time, space, matter--
沃星人能够操控时空 物质...
And what if they're implanting those images?
万一是他们植入了那些画面呢
Changing you like they changed the probe?
像改造探测器一样 改造你
We need that gear to help Rowan...
我们需要用那些器材帮助罗恩...
I can't. I won't. I can't.
不行 我做不到 不可以
Our friends are dying!
我们的朋友们快死了
And if they die,
如果他们死了
the mission dies with them.
这次任务就完了
Mel, I can't.
小梅 不行
I'm not asking you, Karl.
我不是在征求你的意见 卡尔
Get that gear and get it to the lab,
把实验设备拿过来
or I'll do it for you.
不然我就亲自动手
Skye.
斯凯
Baby, it's Daddy.
宝贝 是爸爸
Go away.
走开
Lommie, I'm coming in there.
琅米 我要进去
You can open the door,
你把门打开
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表