剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
看
Look.
再来一个签名 我就正式参选了
Just one more John Hancock, and I'm official.
是为了戏剧效果的停顿 还是…
Is the pause for dramatic effect, or...?
祝你好运!
Wish you luck.
还有
Also, uh,
今天早上有辆警车停在约克家门外
there was a police car outside the Yorks' house this morning.
是吗?
There was?
发生什么了?
What happened?
我给街区那头的塞伯特太太打了电♥话♥ 她听说是因为小偷
I called Mrs. Siebert down the block, and, um, she heard that it was a prowler.
但他们没抓到那家伙
They didn't catch the guy, though.
你今天出去得很早
You were out pretty early today.
对 我去拿指示牌了
Yeah. I was picking up the signs.
拜托
Come on.
你知道不是我 对吗?
You know it wasn't me, right?
我不是什么偷♥窥♥狂
I'm not some Peeping Tom.
我没那么说
That's not what I said.
好吧
Okay.
我去把车里剩下的牌子拿出来
I'm gonna get the rest of the signs out of the truck.
假设你是一家 财富500强公♥司♥的营销总监
So, let's say you're the chief of marketing for a Fortune 500 company,
一天早上 你的首席财务官 去你的办公室说
and one morning your CFO pokes her head into your office and says, "Hey,
“很不想告诉你这件事
hate to drop this on you,
“但我们得削减一些开支
but we're gonna have to make some cuts, company-wide.
“下个季度 我们要把 你的预算削减20%
And, next quarter, we are gonna be slashing your budget by 20%.
“但我们仍然需要你 继续建立品牌意识
But we still need you to keep building brand awareness.
“我们需要你保持点击率
We need you to maintain that click-through rate.
“我们需要你做一切
We need you to do all of those things
“保持当前收入…”
and hold the current revenue at what it is...
嘿
Hey.
“…但你可以支配的资源会减少”
...but with way less resources at your disposal."
当然 你的第一想法是 “天啊 糟糕!
Of course, your first thought is, "Oh, crap.
“这要求是不可能完成的” 但真的如此吗?
This is an impossible ask." But is it really?
我没有睡着
I was not falling asleep.
我保证你当时两分钟内就会睡着
You would've nodded off in the next two minutes, I guarantee it.
我昨晚很晚才睡 我昨天过得很累
I was up late last night. Yesterday was a little draining.
是吗?一切还好吗?
Oh, yeah? Everything all right?
我真的不想谈这个
I don't really want to get into it.
我去见了我爸爸的父母
I had to go see my dad's parents.
他们还好吗? - 嗯 他们很好
Are they okay? - Yeah, they're fine.
就是越来越老 你知道的
Just getting older, you know.
嗯 对
Yeah. Right. - Yeah. Mm-hmm.
嗯 我妈妈的家人 几年前身体变得很差
Yeah, my mom's folks... ...a couple years back, got real bad. - Mm-hmm.
不
Oh, no.
嗯 我奶奶在感恩节…
Yeah, my grandma, - on Thanksgiving... - Mm-hmm.
嗯
She, uh...
…她在洗碗机里尿尿
she peed in the dishwasher.
听起来很逗 但很糟糕 - 天啊 太糟了
Yeah, which, it sounds funny, but it was awful. -Oh, my God, that's so sad.
对 你♥爸♥爸不该…
Yeah. Shouldn't your dad
处理这些事吗?
be dealing with this?
我爸爸?他…
Oh, my dad, well, he's...
他真的很忙
He's... he's really busy.
他经常出差 连这里都来不了
He travels so much for work that he can't even make it out here.
他是做什么的? - 他是顾问
Oh, yeah? What's he do? - Yeah. He's a consultant.
真的吗?像麦肯锡? - 不是
Really? - Mm-hmm. - Like McKinsey? - Oh, no.
没那么复杂 嗯
No, no, nothing that fancy. Yeah.
他有自己的公♥司♥ 他们主要关注公益活动
He's got his own firm. They focus mainly on non-profits.
厉害
Nice.
你们关系很好吗? - 是的 我们经常联♥系♥
You guys close? -Yeah. Yeah, we stay connected.
没多少年轻人会放下手头的事 去帮助他们的祖父母
Not a lot of kids would drop everything like that to help out their grandparents.
对
Yeah. Well,
你知道 家人嘛
you know, family.
你需要吃东西 甜心
You need to eat, sweetheart.
你没吃 - 我不饿
You're not eating. - I'm not hungry.
你坐在那里看着它不会变得更强壮
Well, you're not gonna get any stronger sitting there looking at it.
艾琳 不管怎么说 那家伙都是个麻烦
Irene, this guy is trouble any way you slice it.
如果他说的是实话 那基本上就是我们绑♥架♥了他
If he's telling the truth, well, then, we-we basically kidnapped him.
他需要专业人士的帮助 而不是我们
And he needs help from professionals, not us.
如果他说谎了 那更糟
And if he's lying, well, that's worse.
对这一切最合理的解释是 他是某种外星人
Does it disturb you at all that the most logical explanation for all this
这有没有让你感到不安?
is that he's some kind of alien?
他不是外星人 富兰克林
He's not an alien, Franklin.
不管怎样
Well, either way,
他出现在这里 满身都是别人的血
he turned up here covered in somebody else's blood,
而你却很欢迎他
I mean, and you roll out the red carpet,
给他泡好茶 换干净床单…
making him nice cups of tea and giving him clean sheets,
我们应该想想怎么摆脱他
and we should be thinking about how to get rid of him.
他在这里很危险 尤其是现在
It's dangerous having him here, especially now.
你能吃点三明治吗?
And would you please eat some of that goddang sandwich?
你说“尤其是现在”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "especially now"?
你打算什么时候告诉我 马里斯医生说的话?
When were you gonna tell me what Dr. Mareese said?
对 我在药房♥的时候 他们让我和她通话了
Yeah. They put me on the phone with her when I was at the pharmacy.
她跟你说了什么? - 很多
What did she tell you? -Enough.
我不想让你担心 富兰克林
I didn't want to worry you, Franklin.
所以你就打算什么都不做吗?
So, so, you were just gonna do nothing?
抱最好的希望?
Hope for the best?
我们要照顾的是你 不是他
We need to be taking care of you, - not him.
你在照顾我啊
You are taking care of me.
这就是在照顾我
This is taking care of me.
也许…
And maybe...
也许这就是我们一直在等待的
Maybe this is what we've been waiting for.
这件事?你怎么能那么说?
This? How can you even say that?
我需要知道这一切的结果 富兰克林
I need to see where all this leads, Franklin,
我希望你能陪在我身边
and I want you there with me.
医生说什么我就做什么
I'll do whatever the doctor tells me.
锻炼、治疗
The-the exercises, the-the treatments.
我甚至会吃东西
I'll even eat.
留在卡车里
Stay in the truck.
我有武器!
I'm armed!
举起双手 我是认真的
Put your arms up. I'm serious.
我会向你开枪的
I will shoot you.
[拉丁]愈显主荣
Ad majorem Dei gloriam.
愈显主荣
Ad majorem Dei gloriam.
Ad majorem mundi sine peccatum.
好久不见
It's been a while.
看她现在长得多高了
Look how grown-up she is now.
你在训练她吗? - 你为什么来这里?
Are you training her? - Why are you here?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
他是谁?
Who is he?
我没事 留在那里
Yes, I'm okay. Stay there.
很好吃
It's good.
不过需要再加点盐
Needs more salt, though.
放轻松 斯特拉 请坐
Relax, Stella. Please, sit.
我很高兴看到你还有枪
I'm glad to see you still have a gun.
你需要它
You'll be needing that.
今天太漫长了
Well, it's been a long day.
我想我们都可以好好睡一觉
I think we could all use a good night's sleep.
这里有吃的 你晚上饿了可以吃
There's food here for you in case you get hungry in the night,
我给你留了一套干净的睡衣
and I left you a fresh pair of pajamas.
再吃一片药
Oh, and, uh, take another one of these.
这会有帮助的
This will help.
晚安 裘德
Have a good night, Jude.
如果你需要我们 我们就在楼上
We'll be right upstairs if you need us.
谢谢你 艾琳
Thank you, Irene.
你先去 亲爱的 我马上就上去
You go on ahead, sweetheart. I'll be up in a minute.
我要和裘德聊聊 男人间的对话
Just gonna have a little chat with Jude. Man-to-man.
你觉得好点了吗?
Are you feeling better?
艾琳说你记得的事不多
Irene tells me you don't remember much.
感觉一定不太好
That must not feel so great.
我不知道她有没有提过 但我们找到你的时候
I don't know if she mentioned it, but when we found you in the backyard,
你浑身都是血
you were covered in blood.
肯定是别人的血
Somebody else's, must have been.
你对此有什么记忆吗?
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表