剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
他的售价令人难以相信
And he's selling at incredible prices.
理查德想让我帮他 买♥♥下整片树林
Richard wanted me to pitch in with him, buy the whole grove.
我们可以把它们运回来 用掉一些 卖♥♥掉剩余的
We could ship it over here and use some, sell the rest.
把利润分了 买♥♥一瓶顶级威士忌
Split the profits over a bottle of top-shelf whiskey.
听起来很不错 对吗?
Sounds pretty good, right?
所以你帮忙了?
So did you do it?
我没有 裘德
I did not, Jude.
我没有
I did not.
因为这听起来好得让人难以相信
Because it sounded too good to be true.
后来理查德破产了
Richard went bankrupt.
那些树根本不存在
Those trees didn't exist.
这是5000美元
This is $5,000.
你是个聪明的骗子
You're a good con.
你的游戏玩得很好
You ran a good game.
你不必大惊小怪
You don't need to make a fuss.
失忆这件事有点过头了 但…
The whole amnesia thing was... a bit over the top, but...
上帝知道你让艾琳恢复了
God knows you got over on Irene.
现在回想起来
In retrospect...
我真希望我没告诉你迈克尔的事
I wish I hadn't told you about Michael.
那是我的错
That was my mistake.
我不会再让她受伤害了
I won't let her get hurt again.
拿上钱
Take the money.
离开
Walk away.
别回来了
Don't come back.
我什么都不想要
You know, I'm not after anything.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
我不会拿你的钱
I'm not gonna take your money.
你要告诉艾琳我跑了吗?
Are you gonna tell Irene I ran away?
可能吧
Probably.
替我向她道谢
Please tell her I said thank you.
裘德!
Jude!
等等
Wait.
他是埃皮爷爷的朋友吗?
Is he a friend of Grandpa Epi's?
算是吧
Kind of.
他跟他一起坐过牢吗?
Was he in jail with him?
他好像进过监狱
He seems like he was in jail.
他不会留下吧?
He's not going to stay, right?
不会
No.
太好了
Good.
嘿 托妮!
Hey, Toni!
奶奶 你在家吗?
Nana? Are you home?
丹妮丝!
Denise!
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我都到了 才意识到 我应该先打个电♥话♥
So, you know, now that I'm here, I-I realize I probably should have called.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
一切还好吗?
Well, is everything okay?
嗯 我只是很想你
Yeah. I just missed you.
爷爷在吗?
Oh... - Is Grandpa here?
不在 他出去办事了
No, he's out running some errands.
当然
Oh, of course.
我去煮点咖啡、茶 或任何你想喝的东西
I'll go, uh, make us some coffee. Um, tea. Or whatever you want.
富兰克林跟我说了你说的事 卖♥♥掉房♥子然后搬家
Franklin told me what you talked about-- selling the house and moving.
我真希望他什么都没说
I wish he hadn't said anything. I...
抱歉 我越界了
I'm sorry. - I overstepped.
你不需要道歉
You don't need to apologize.
有件事我要告诉你… - 嘿 这是谁?
Um, there's something I need to tell you. - Hey, who's this?
“加布里埃尔”
Gabriel? - Uh,
社区中心有一场旧书售卖♥♥活动
there was a used book sale at the community center,
那张拍立得照片就在里面
and-and that Polaroid was inside.
是你爷爷
Oh, there's your grandpa.
丹妮丝 别太惊讶
Denise, don't be surprised.
惊讶什么?
Surprised about what?
嘿 丹妮丝
Hey, Denise.
嘿 爷爷
Hey, Grandpa. Hi...
等等 他是谁?
Wait, who is he?
那是个惊喜
That's the surprise.
我们雇了个看护人
We hired a caretaker.
裘德 这是我们的孙女 丹妮丝
Jude? Meet our granddaughter, Denise.
因为你我们才雇了裘德
You're why we hired Jude.
我们把你的话听进去了
We took what you said to heart.
你两天就雇了个人
You found someone in two days?
你说得有道理
You had a point.
我们需要一些帮助
We needed some help around here.
裘德就来了
And there was Jude.
这就像是命运
It's like fate.
你接受过这方面的培训吗? 你有证书吗?
Do you have training in this? Are you - even certified?
他当然有
Oh, of course he is.
我在大家庭中长大
I-I grew up in a big family.
所以我花了很多时间照顾我的长辈
So I spent a lot of time caring for my elders.
所以你不介意载着两个老人到处跑
Mm, so you don't mind driving two old people around all the time?
我不开车
Oh, I don't drive.
富兰克林喜欢开车
Franklin likes to drive anyway.
丹妮丝 我们还以为你会开心
Denise, we thought you'd be happy.
现在你不必担心我们了
Now you won't have to worry about us.
我们有加麦芽乳球的冰淇淋…
We got that ice cream with the, uh... - the, uh, malted milk balls.
怎么回事? - 什么意思?
What is going on? - What? What do you mean?
那家伙是谁?
Who is that guy?
就是个看护人
Just a caretaker.
别告诉我你给了他5000块
Please do not tell me you gave him $5,000 up front.
我们还什么也没给他
We haven't paid him anything yet.
等等 你查我们了吗? 你是怎么知道的?
Wait a minute, are you... checking up on us? - How'd you know about that?
是你在身份证被偷时 让我把银行提醒
You were the one to tell me to put the banking alerts on my phone
发到我的手♥机♥上的
when your identity got stolen.
对 不 不是那样的
Right. No, it's nothing like that.
你没事吧 公主?你看起来有点累
You okay, princess? You look a little run down.
我只是很担心你们
I'm just worried about you.
我们没事 你想让我们 找人帮忙 所以我们听了
We're fine. You wanted us to get some help, so we did.
对 但你相信他吗?
Yeah, but do you trust him?
我相信
Well, I think so.
他想干什么 偷走我们的药吗?
What's he gonna do-- steal our Metamucil?
丹妮丝 你可能该走了
Well, Denise, you should probably get on the road.
你不想半夜还开车吧
You don't want to be driving all that way too late.
现在?我是说 我还以为我能留下来
Oh, now? I mean, I thought I could stay.
我们当然欢迎你
Of course we would offer,
但楼上的房♥间很乱
but, uh, the upstairs rooms are just a mess, and...
裘德住在客房♥ 我不…
with Jude in the guest room, I don't...
他住在这里?
He's living here?
试用期
On a trial basis.
好吧
Okay.
随便吧
Uh, whatever.
你们两个是成年人了 这里不是我家
You two are adults. It's not my place.
我明天还有很多工作要做
And I do have a lot of work to get done tomorrow, so...
所以很高兴见到你们俩
It was nice to see you both.
我送你到门口
let me walk you to the door.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
嘿 我是来提供帮助的
Hey, um, I'm-I'm here to help.
就这样
That's... it.
如果你感到紧张 你可以随时过来看看
If you're nervous, you can... stop by and check in whenever you want.
你最好别对我说谎
Well, you better not be lying to me, dude.
我要做的事已经够多了
I've got enough going on already.
我不会的 我保证
I'm not. I-I promise.
好吧
Okay.
他们很固执 尤其是奶奶
They're stubborn. Especially Nana.
富兰克林心肠很软 但他最近有点…
Franklin's a softy at heart, but he's been a little...
盯着他点
Just... just keep an eye on him,
关掉炉子 不要在深夜散步
turn off the stove, and, uh, no late-night walks.
明白吗?
Got it?
喂? - 凯蒂?
Hello? - Katie?
丹妮丝? - 嗯 是我
Denise? - Yeah. Yeah, it's me.
你是误拨了吗? - 没有 我是想给你打电♥话♥的
Did you butt dial me? - No, no, I-I meant to call.
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表