剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
我只是很为你骄傲
I'm just proud of you.
迈克尔告诉你们摄影课的事了吗?
Did Michael tell you about the photography class?
一位教授看到了他的照片 邀请他去旁听一节课
A professor saw his pictures behind the reference desk and invited him to audit a class.
只是鸟而已 它们没那么好 我是在休息时拍的
It's just birds. They're not even that good. - I-I take them on my breaks.
我喜欢它们
I like them.
大家都喜欢它们
People like them.
大家都喜欢鸟
People like birds.
不过谢谢夸奖
But thanks.
他们让你想起了我们吗?
Aw, that remind you of us?
有那么一点儿
Vaguely.
我们该告诉他们吗?
Should we tell them?
妈妈、爸爸…
Mom, Dad.
我们订婚了
We're engaged.
真是个好消息!
That is fantastic news.
来 祝贺你们!
Here. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
我太为你们两个高兴了
Wow. I'm so happy for you two.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还有一些好消息要告诉你们
And, uh, got some more good news for you.
我要搬出去了
I'm moving out.
我不会再烦你们了 你们终于可以收回客房♥了
Gonna get out of your hair. You can finally have the guest room back.
搬回芝加哥吗?
Moving back to Chicago?
嗯
Yeah.
我们该开始新生活了
It's time for us to start our new life,
我们一起
together.
它是量子纠缠
It's quantum entanglement.
那是我的初步理论
That's my working theory.
不管怎样 相信我 这方面知识我学了很多
Anyway, yeah, believe me, I've studied it a lot.
爱因斯坦称之为 “幽灵般的超距作用”
Einstein, uh, referred to it as "spooky action at a distance."
他甚至不相信能瞬间移♥动♥ 所以…
He didn't even believe that teleportation was possible, so...
“幽灵般的作用” 他在说什么?
Spooky action? What's he talking about?
理论而已
It's just theories.
其实不是理论
Oh, it's not really a theory.
我一直在网上学习西班牙语 别在背后议论我
I've been taking this online Spanish thing, so there's no talking behind my back.
好吧 - 好吗?
Okay. - Okay?
但它到底是怎么工作的?
But how does it actually work?
粒子
Particles.
在很远的距离上有隐形连接
Invisibly linked over massive distances.
它们不相连 但不知何故联♥系♥在了一起
They're disconnected, but somehow bonded,
像我们一样
like us.
我知道 这听起来不可能 但这事关进步的程度
I know it-it sounds impossible, but... it's just a matter of progress.
想想吧
Think about it.
比如 再也没有唱片、磁带和CD了
For instance, th-there's no more records. There's no more tapes. There's no more CDs.
每首被录制的歌♥曲都浮在空中
Every song ever recorded is floating around in the ether.
无论我们走到哪里
Uh, unseen cloud of tiny particles,
都有一团看不见的微粒云包围着我们
enveloping us everywhere we go.
如果我10岁时你告诉我
If you had told me when I was ten,
可以用我的随身听 听天生顽家合唱团的歌♥
listening to-to-to Naughty by Nature on my Walkman,
我会告诉你别磕嗨了 但现在实现了 这就是进步
I'd have told you to stop sniffing glue, but here we are. That is progress.
那是进步 那是…
It's progress. That's, uh...
反正就是这个原理
that's the principle, anyway.
进步是谁取得的?
Who made it? The-the progress?
谁?还是什么?
Who, or what?
这是个价值上万亿美元的问题
That's the trillion dollar question.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
你知道这些东西是怎么来的 对吧?
Well, you know where those things come from, right?
显然 不是来自地球
Obviously, not from around here.
好吧 重点是它有用
Okay, the point is, it works,
它是上帝的礼物
and it's God's gift.
那就足够了
That's good enough.
信♥号♥♥塔到了
Here's the cell tower.
天啊 那太高了
Fuck me. That is a tall one.
你真觉得这有用吗?
Do you really think this will work?
它会显示在网格上
It'll show up on the grid.
什么?
What will?
你要干什么?
Wh-Wh-What are you doing?
得去侦察一下才能定位…
Got to do some recon to locate the...
包裹
package.
包裹是什么?
What's the package?
我们得为埃皮爷爷的朋友取的东西
Just something we have to pick up For Grandpa Epi's friend.
我猜你以前做过这个
I assume you've done this before?
嗯 想象中…做过很多次
Yeah, plenty of times. In my head.
也许祝我好运吧?
Gonna wish me luck?
祝好运
Good luck.
你恨他吗?
Why do you hate him?
尼克?不
Nick? No.
别说谎
Don't lie.
我不恨他 不 这…
I don't hate him. No, it's...
尼克总会犯错 好吗?
Nick's a screw up, OK?
他不认真做事
He doesn't take things seriously.
他总是弄得乱七八糟的
He makes a mess.
然后其他人
And then other people
就不得不收拾他的烂摊子
have to clean up his mess.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
没什么 亲爱的
Nothing. Forget it, my love.
我还以为这次旅行会很有趣 我猜错了
Y'know I thought this trip was gonna be fun. My mistake.
你一直想看看美国
You always wanted to see the States.
我们来了…
Now, here we are...
什么美国?
What United States?
我只看到尼克的拖车
All I've seen is Nick's trailer
和几条高速公路
and a few highways.
你忘了热狗
You're forgetting the hot dog.
它尝起来像脏袜子
It tasted like dirty socks.
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
厉害
Oh, cool.
你在干什么?不!
What are you doing? No!
想都别想 托妮!
Don't even think about it, Toni!
照片墙
For Instagram.
别发
Don't post that!
你要干什么? 把我传送到我的房♥间吗?
What are you going to do? Teleport me to my room?
见鬼
Shit.
怎么了?
What?
我马上回来 留在这里
I'll be back. Stay here.
听你的音乐
Listen to your music.
[♪ Haiku Hands: "Mechanical Animal
嘿
Hey, there...
凯文 是吗?
Kevin. Right?
你在这里干什么 女士?
What are you doing here, ma'am?
你不能在这里停车 这是禁区
You can't park here. It's a restricted area.
是吗?我不知道
Oh. It is. I didn't know it.
抱歉 我在这里没看到任何标志
Sorry. I-I didn't see any sign in here.
你在电♥话♥公♥司♥工作吗?
Do you work for the phone company? Uh...
我在电♥话♥公♥司♥工作 你是谁?
I work for the phone company. - Who are you?
♪ Lick skin hold hand ♪
- Yes. That's why we stopped here.
♪ I'm an animal ♪
♪ Get clean sinner man, I'm a cannibal...
- Got it. Ah!
搞…
Son of a...! - What the...
♪ Breathe heavily, payphone...
♪ Ultralight beam machines that need melody ♪
♪ I've got the tag, kept the receipt ♪
♪ Day in, day out, rinse and repeat ♪
♪ Summon the sound, keep them all keen ♪
♪ Lay it all out, I am ready to feed ♪
♪ Animal instinct still in me, while on the beat... ♪
见鬼!你没事吧? - 没事 快点!
Holy shit! You okay? - Yes! Carry on!
♪ Giving off heat... ♪
♪ I'm an uncommon element, pleasure machine ♪
♪ We bang them drums ♪ ♪ Bang the drum ♪
♪ We bang them drums ♪ ♪ Bang the drum ♪
♪ We bang them drums ♪ ♪ Bang the drum ♪
♪ When we get on the beat, it's like ♪
♪ We bang them drums ♪
♪ I want to bang my drum ♪ ♪ We bang them drums ♪
♪ Until the morning comes...
♪ Until the morning comes ♪ ♪ We bang them drums ♪
♪ I want to bang my drum... ♪
所以成功了吗?
So, did it work?
下一站 伊利诺斯州
Next stop, Illinois.
♪ Until the morning comes ♪ ♪ We bang them drums ♪
♪ Want to ride shotgun ♪
你准备好了吗?我不想迟到
You ready? I don't want to be late.
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表