剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
I get it now.
早安 - 早安
Morning. - Morning.
希望你们睡得不错
Hope you slept well.
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you. - Uh,
我们该出发了吗?
should we get started?
好
Yes.
托妮 你觉得美好的美国怎么样?
So, Toni, how you like it up here in the good old U.S. of A.?
这里的味道很奇怪
It smells weird.
只是低潮的气味而已
That's just low tide.
或者是炼油厂的气味 风刚好往这边吹
Or the refineries when the wind blows just right.
你一定经常去纽约
You must go to New York all the time.
我?算不上
Me? Not really.
这里有我需要的一切
I have everything I need right here.
看一看
Check it out.
我在这里花了很多时间 - 看得出来
I spend a lot of time in here. -I can see it.
那是什么?
What is that?
电脑
It's a computer.
跟你习惯用的不一样
Not like you're used to.
它有点旧了 但还是很强大 它能导航、能追踪
She's old but mighty. She can navigate. Track.
能做很多事 你带了那张卡吗?
Does a lot of other things, too. You got that card?
带了
Yes.
可能需要一分钟
Might be a minute.
你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
与上次相比 进步很大
Some pretty big improvements since last time.
别碰它 亲爱的
Don't touch that!
它正在接入电♥信♥网络
It's logging on to the telecom grid.
这是个旧系统 它在寻找信♥号♥♥
It's a l-legacy system. - It's looking for a signal.
什么信♥号♥♥?
What signal?
你们喜欢钓鱼吗?
Do you guys like fishing?
鲷鱼今天很容易钓
The snapper- are really biting today.
好的 可以了
Okay, here we go.
那些是什么?
What are those?
序列号♥
Serial numbers.
什么的?
For what?
好了
Okay.
那里的某个地方
Somewhere in there.
这一整片地区?
All this area?
不 这是不可能的 我做不到
No, it's impossible. - It's... - I can't work with that.
我无能为力 它是人工信♥号♥♥
I don't know what to tell you. It's an artifact signal.
我可以缩小你的搜索范围 但… - 但什么?
I can reduce your search area, but... - But what?
我得跟着去 查一下旧的信♥号♥♥塔
I'd have to tag along. I'd have to check on some old cell towers.
计划不是这样的
That wasn't the plan.
我教你怎么做
Look, let me sh... let me show you how I'll do it.
我不明白 我们在找什么?
I don't get it. What are we looking for?
我们去取一样东西
We're just going to pick something up.
这是我们的车
This is our ride.
这可以让我们隐藏身份 还有…
It'll keep us incognito. - And...
它是定制的
...it's customized.
现在我要向你展示它是怎么用的
Now, I will show you how all of this works,
但你得拉钩保证不告诉别人
but first, you have to pinkie swear that you will never tell another soul.
好吗?
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
顺便说一句 你现在是我徒弟了 四处看看吧 但是先不要碰任何东西
Oh, and by the way, you are my apprentice now, so look around, but don't touch anything yet.
听我说…
Listen to me...
她什么都不知道 是吗?
She doesn't know anything - about what we're doing, does she?
不知道 她太小了
No. She's too young.
你觉得这是个好主意吗?
You really think that's a good idea?
什么都别跟她说 尼克
Not even a word to her, Nick.
好吗?
Okay?
嘿 很…
Hey, it's...
很高兴见到你
It's really good to see you.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你让我住在这里
I really appreciate you letting me stay here last night.
你在开玩笑吗?见到你我很开心!
Are you kidding me? I mean, it's so good to see you.
大概…感觉大概…有多久了?
It's been, like... Like, what, how long has it been?
差不多十年了
Almost ten years.
你真聪明 离开了这个镇子
And you were so smart to, like, leave this town.
我看了你的脸书
I mean, I, you know, I check out your Facebook,
我看到你在做很酷的事
and I see you doing all of, like, these cool things
跟上流社会的人一起出入
and hanging out with, like, fancy people.
嗯 也没有啦
Oh, yeah. Well, I don't know about all of that.
别这样 你不用这么谦虚
Oh, come on. You don't have to downplay it.
Gosh.
我只是…
I just...
我觉得
I don't think
这些都不是我所期望的
it's what I expected it to be.
我从来不知道可以在如此无聊的同时
I never knew it was possible to be so bored
又倍感压力
and so stressed at the same time.
我患了偏头痛
And I get these migraines.
天啊 感觉就像 有人在我额头上钉钉子
God, it feels like someone is hammering a nail - into my forehead.
天啊!
Jesus.
你应该再住一晚 你需要休息
You should stay another night. You need a break, girl.
嗯 这个嘛…
Yeah, well...
拜托 - 我想也是
Come on. - I guess so.
他不可能一直这样砍柴
He can't keep up like this.
我还以为这会把他累坏
I thought this would tire him out.
他看起来不累
He doesn't look tired.
不 他喜欢劳动
No, he likes labor.
可以让头脑清醒
It clears the mind.
从图书馆出来后你就一直不高兴
You have been in a mood since the library.
嗯 也许是因为 你告诉警长我老糊涂了
Yeah, well, maybe it's 'cause you told the chief I'm senile.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你很清楚
You know darn well.
我今天早上见他了
I went and saw him this morning.
上次你就是那样让他走的吗?
Is that how you got rid of him the other day?
你跟他说我只是老糊涂了?
Told him I'm just a doddering old fool?
“他糊涂了” 是这样吗?
"Oh, he gets confused." Is that about how it went?
只有这么说他才会离开
It's the only way he would leave.
荒谬 艾琳!你背叛了我
Oh, cheese and crackers, Irene. You throw me under the bus.
就像是你选择了那家伙 而不是我
It's-it's like you're choosing this guy over me.
我没有选他不选你!
I am not choosing him over you.
那太荒谬了!
That's ridiculous.
他不是迈克尔
He's not Michael.
他永远不会是
And he never will be.
永远
Ever.
你觉得我不知道那一点吗?
You think I don't know that?
听着 我要帮助那个年轻人
Look, I'm gonna help that young man
因为那是正确的事 还有我很抱歉
because it's the right thing to do. And I'm sorry,
但我不会因为你受到威胁就放弃的
but I will not give up on that because you feel threatened.
好吧 我要去兜兜风
All right, I'm gonna just... - take a little drive.
别等我了
Don't wait up.
裘德!
Jude?
进来吧
Come on in.
休息一会
Break time.
好
Okay.
真的很好吃
This is really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢放一些芹菜丁
I like to put in some diced celery.
我妈妈教我的
My mother taught me that one.
你为什么这么讳莫如深 裘德?
Why are you being so secretive, Jude?
我不知道你是什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
我想你知道
I think you do.
我要说的都已经…
There's nothing that I can say that I haven't...
说过了
said already. I...
你什么都没说
But you haven't said anything.
谢谢你的三明治
Thank you so much for the sandwich.
谢谢你为我做的一切
And thank you for everything that you've done for me.
但如果你不满意现在的状况 我可以离开
But if you're not happy with the way things are, I can... I-I can leave.
我不是在让你离开 裘德
I'm not asking you to leave, Jude.
我只是希望我们能坦诚相待
I just want us to be honest with each other.
我想相信你
I want to trust you.
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表