剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
你是最不该教训别人的人 斯特拉
You're the last person to lecture anybody, Stella.
你女儿根本不了解你
Your own daughter doesn't know jack shit about you.
你皮带上的凹槽
The notches that you have on your belt.
我不该带你来的
I never should have brought you.
带我来了算你走运
Yeah, well, you're-you're pretty lucky that you did.
否则你只会在这做无用功
'Cause otherwise you'd be out here chasing your own fucking tail around.
那样的话 埃皮会为他的女儿 感到非常骄傲 对吗?
And Epi, he'd be real proud of his little girl then, wouldn't he?
你去死吧!
Fuck you.
妈妈
¿Mamá?
怎么了? - 出什么事了?
What?! - What's wrong?
回我们的房♥间去
Come to our room.
尼克遇到麻烦了吗? - 尼克总有麻烦
Is Nick in trouble? - Nick is always in trouble.
我给我们买♥♥了红藤能量棒
I got us some Red Vines.
它们尝起来像塑料
They taste like plastic.
那就给我吃
Well then I'll eat them.
你要去什么地方吗?
You headed somewhere?
现在没什么店开门了
There's not that much open this time of night.
我只是想四处看看
I-I just wanted to look around.
在停车场?
At a parking lot?
她真的是让你与世隔绝啊
She really does keep you cooped up, huh?
想到它们都在天上 我就觉得很疯狂
It's crazy to think it's all somewhere up there.
它们是指什么?
W-What is?
托妮
So, Toni,
你的家乡都有什么娱乐活动?
what do you do for fun at the bottom of the world?
娱乐活动?她什么都不让我做
Fun? She won't let me do anything.
妈妈很难做
Your mom's in a tough spot.
你不再是小孩子了
You're not a little kid anymore, you know?
那有什么不好吗?
And what's so bad about that?
你是她的一切
You're all she's got.
她害怕失去你
She's afraid of losing you.
所以她就对我说谎吗?
And so she lies to me?
两天之前
Until two days ago,
我甚至不知道那东西、你
I didn't even know that that thing existed.
还有这一切的存在
Or you, or any of this.
在这一点上 我不同意她的做法
I can't say I agree with her on that.
你对我就很好
At least you are nice to me.
我们人不多 得互相支持
There's only so many of us. We got to have each other's backs.
能给我一支烟吗?
Can I have a cigarette?
适可而止吧
Don't push it.
艾琳?
Irene?
裘德?
Jude?
嘿
Hey.
我给你泡了茶
I-I made you some tea.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
嘿 我在想我们今天 能不能去见邓拉普先生
Hey, I-I was wondering, maybe we could go and see Mr. Dunlap today.
很抱歉 裘德 我觉得我今天去不了了
I'm so sorry, Jude, I just don't think I feel up to it today.
但你该去
But you should go.
如果你需要的话 冰箱上有出租车的电♥话♥
There's a number for the taxi service on the fridge if you need it.
好吧
Okay.
嘿…
Hey, uh...
昨晚发生什么事了?
...what happened last night?
没什么可说的
Oh, it's not worth talking about.
有时候婚姻就是这样 知道吗? 有起有落的
Marriages are like that sometimes, you know? There are ups and downs.
这对他来说一定很难
It must be really hard for him.
你恢复得很好 散步、开车
You're doing so well, walking and... - ...driving.
嗯
Yeah.
我想他只是习惯了你一直需要他
I think he's just used to you needing him all the time.
我确实需要他
Well, I do need him.
我会一直需要他
I'll always need him.
他也需要我
And he needs me, too.
露西 出去!快点!
Lucy, keep... get out of there. Come on.
出去
Out, out, out, out.
抱歉 它很烦人
Sorry. She's a worrier.
没事
Here. - Yeah.
希望你觉得沙发还可以
Hope the, uh, couch was okay there.
嗯
Yeah.
你就要这么一直盯着我吗? 你像那只狗一样
You just gonna stand there and stare at me? - You're like the dog.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
嗨 约克先生
Hi, Mr. York.
你想吃早餐吗?
Do you want breakfast?
不了 谢谢 我不吃
No, no, no. Thank you, I'm fine.
你确定吗?我做了卷饼
You sure? I-I made Crescent Rolls.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, hon.
别再让人来过夜了 好吗? - 嗯 知道了
Just no more sleepovers, okay? -Yeah, you got it.
你不会相信的 - 我以前见过保龄球 拜伦
You are not gonna believe this. -I've seen bowling balls before, Byron.
天啊 那是什么东西?
Holy... crow. What is that thing?
你们的看护人 把它埋在你房♥子后面的地下了
Your caretaker buried it in the ground behind your house.
不过得小心 别碰它 它是…
You just got to be careful not to touch it, though. It's, uh,
相信我 这不是闹着玩的 - 别把那东西晃来晃去的
trust me, not fun. -Yeah, well, don't wave that thing around.
把它放到一边
Put it away, will you?
好主意
Good idea.
我得走了 - 现在?
I got to go. - Now?
嗯
Yeah.
你难道不想把它放回去 让它重新工作吗?
Don't you want to, you know, put it back in? And you know, get it working again?
我还有事要做
I got... stuff I got to do.
比这事还重要吗? - 是的
More important than this? -Yes.
我去试试你介意吗?
You mind if I try?
不介意 你自便
Yeah, knock yourself out.
Okay.
嗨 桑胡教授?我是丹妮丝
Hi, Professor Sandhu? It's Denise.
很好 你回来了
Oh, good, you're back.
来得刚刚好 我刚给自己泡了康普茶
Just in time. I got into brewing my own kombucha.
这个黏糊糊的东西 它是细菌和酵母的共生物
This stuff right here, the goopy stuff, it's a SCOBY.
它是一种细菌菌落 对身体有好处
It's a bacterial colony, and it's... it's really good for you.
我退学了
I just dropped out of school.
你什么?
You what? - Yeah.
我刚和我的导师谈过 我说我不回去了
I just got off the phone with my advisor. I-I told her that I wasn't coming back.
那太疯狂了!
That's crazy.
我是说…
I mean...
你确定吗?你要干什么? - 我不知道
I mean, are you sure? What are you, what are you gonna do? -I don't know... you know,
也许这正是我需要的
maybe that's exactly what I need.
也许我还会搬回来 - 回法恩斯沃斯?
Maybe I-I'll even move back here. -To Farnsworth?
那你之前创造的生活呢?
What about the life you were building?
那不是我想要的生活
That is not the life I wanted.
你以为每个人都能过上 自己想要的生活吗?
You think everyone lives the life that they want?
我觉得这有点侮辱人
I kind of find it insulting.
不是每个人都有你这样的优势
Not everybody here got the same advantages as you.
优势? - 你知道我是什么意思
Advantages? -You know what I mean.
比如莎拉拉什
Like... Sarah Rush.
她想去商学院 但她去不了
She tried to get into business school, and she didn't. She couldn't get in.
那是因为莎拉没去上课 她讨厌读书
That's because Sarah didn't go to class, and she hated reading,
她退出了模联 因为她不愿意假装成比利时人
and she dropped out of Model UN - because she couldn't be Belgium.
- Yeah, well...
也许她没你有吸引力是有原因的
Maybe there were things about her that made her less appealing than you.
哇
Wow.
我不是因为慈善才被录取的 凯蒂 我拼命学习
I didn't get in because of charity, Katie. I worked my ass off.
在生活中 我总会遇到一些人
But I guess I'm always gonna have some people in my life,
我以为他们是我的朋友 他们想知道我是不是有这个资格
people that I thought were my friends, wondering if I even earned it at all.
失陪了 爷爷
Excuse me. Grandpa?
嘿 我是裘德 对 你爷爷奶奶的看护人
Hey, it's-it's Jude. Y-Your grandparents' caretaker.
嗯 我知道你是谁 怎么了?
Yeah, yeah. I know who you are. What's going on?
你现在忙吗?
I-I, uh... Are you busy right now?
不忙
No.
太棒了
It's amazing.
我觉得卸下了肩上的重担
I feel this... huge weight off of my shoulders,
不只是学费的问题
and it's not just the tuition money.
等等 他们收你的钱? - 对
Wait, they charge you money? -Yeah.
而且是几十万美元 所以…
But only several hundred thousand dollars, so...
我为你开心 放弃并不容易
Well, I'm happy for you. Couldn't have been easy, walking away.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess so.
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表