剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
我们是会动的人
We are the ones that move.
那说不通啊
That makes no sense.
这是电梯
This is the elevator.
看起来可能很奇怪
This is going to seem strange.
什么?
What is?
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
这是在选择目的地
This is how you pick the destination.
这看起来像做梦一样
This seems like a dream.
是的
Yes.
就像我一直跟你说的
It's like I always told you.
我们是…
That we...
很特别的…
...we are special...
我们跟其他人不一样
we are not like other people.
我们很幸运
We are blessed.
许多年之前…
Many, many years ago...
我们的家人接受了…
Our family accepted...
一个神圣的任务
a sacred responsibility.
我们的责任就是…
It is our duty...
保护…
to take care of...
这些…
something...
这些极其壮观的东西
something incredibly magnificent.
你马上就会知道为什么了
And you are about to see why.
走吧
Go ahead.
来
Come on.
现在怎样?
What happens now?
来
Come.
妈妈 我不知道我想不想待在这里
Mom, I don't know if I want to be here.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
别怕
Don't be afraid.
你没事吧?嗯?
Mm-hmm. - Are you okay? Yes?
发生什么了?
What happened?
我们坐了电梯!
We took the elevator!
来吧
Come on.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我想吐 妈妈 - 你很快就会好起来的
Now I know what happens, Mom.
这条路通向哪里?
Where does this lead?
你会知道的
You will see.
我来帮你
[speaks Spanish]
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
纽瓦克
Newark.
纽瓦克?那是哪里?
Newark? Where's that?
美国
In the United States.
美国?那不可能!
The United States?! That's impossible!
现在你明白我们为什么要保密了吧?
Now you know why it's a secret.
这秘密太酷了!
What a secret!
我们保密了多久?
How long have we had this?
大概三百年吧
Oh, about 300 years.
三百年?
300 years?!
快点 我们要迟到了
Hurry, we're running late.
来得正好
Perfect timing.
他是谁?
Who is he?
完美 正好在做晚餐 你们喜欢排骨吗?
Perfect. Just making dinner. Do you like ribs?
别担心
Don't worry.
他是我们的一员
He's one of us.
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表