剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
I can't believe you never told me about this.
我很震惊
I'm shocked.
我也很佩服你
And I'm also very impressed.
我想如果你知道这些太空服 你会用的
Well, I figured if you knew about these suits, - you'd use them.
你很了解我
You know me well. - Uh-huh.
你确定你想这么做吗?
Are you sure you want to do this?
我想吗?不
Do I want to? No. I...
不 我不想 但珍妮应该得到一个答案
No, I don't, but Jeanine deserves an answer.
拜伦在外面的某个地方…
Byron's out there somewhere.
…活着或死了
Alive or not.
我得想办法找到他
I got to try to find him.
请不要说再见 也不要引用美丽的诗句
Please don't say goodbye or-or quote some beautiful poem.
我已经很紧张了
I'm-I'm plenty nervous as it is.
我相信你 富兰克林
I believe in you, Franklin.
我一直相信你
I always have.
请你把我的帽子拿来好吗?
Do you mind fetching my hat for me?
你看到什么了?
What do you see?
我看到你了
Well, I see you.
真的吗?
Really?
亲爱的 我找到了我们的咖啡桌
Hon? I found our coffee table.
富兰克林 别开玩笑了
Franklin, stop kidding around.
我没有
I'm not.
我要继续走了
I'm gonna keep going.
怎么了?你的信♥号♥♥不稳定了
What's that? Uh, you're breaking up.
富兰克林?
Franklin?
富兰克林?
Franklin?
富兰克林
Franklin?
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
艾琳? - 嗯?我能听到你的声音
Irene? - Yes. Yes, I can hear you.
拜托 现在回来吧 富兰克林
Please, come back now, Franklin.
我的氧气出问题了
Something wrong with my... my air...
I...
说点什么 亲爱的 什么都行
Just say something, honey. Anything.
艾琳
Irene.
富兰克林?
Franklin?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我能看到所有星星
I can see all the stars.
天快黑了
It's getting dark!
富兰克林 拜托停下来
Franklin, please stop.
艾琳 我发现了什么东西 过来
Irene, I've-I've found something! Come here!
是什么?
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
好了
There you go.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
怎么可能?
How is this possible?
我来找你了
I came after you.
你…
You...
我们还活着
We're alive.
嗯 是的
Yes, we are.
呼吸
Just breathe.
富兰克林 看啊
Franklin, look.
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表