剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
我都告诉过你了 我会帮你的 你却跑了
I told you I'd help you, then you ran off.
现在看看我们在哪里
Now look where we are.
我没做什么错事
I didn't do anything wrong.
他们都不想让我跟你说话
You know, they didn't even want to let me talk to you.
求你了 带我离开这里
Please, get me out of this place.
拜托了 我没有找 加布里埃尔的每一秒…
Please. Every second I am not looking for Gabriel...
我相信他能再等一段时间
I'm sure he can wait just a little bit longer.
你想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
真♥相♥
The truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
Just... tell me the truth.
来到这里 我以为我终于自♥由♥了
You know, coming here, I thought I was finally free.
被锁在你的客房♥里几天
A couple of days locked in your guest room,
现在我又被关进笼子里了
and now I'm back in a cage.
谁把你关到了笼子里? - 你不明白的
Who kept you in a cage? - You wouldn't understand.
你为什么不让我试试呢?
Well... Wh-Why don't you let me try?
他们控制一切
They control everything.
我们吃的东西
What we eat.
我们睡觉的时间
When we sleep.
我们思考的方式
How we think.
我们完全被隔离在一个偏僻的地方
We were completely isolated in some compound in the middle of nowhere.
对他们来说 这只是保密的一种方式
You know, to them, it's just a way to protect the secret.
什么秘密?
What secret?
跟你小屋地下一样的秘密
The same one you have under your shed.
顺便说一下 那东西还有很多
There's more of those, by the way,
很多
a lot more.
它们是谁建的?
Who built them?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但它们非常古老
But they're very old.
那个星球呢?
And the planet?
你见过它的
You've seen it.
那只是一片荒地
It's just a wasteland,
任何到那里去的东西都会死
where things go to die.
那不可能是一切 肯定还有别的意义
Well, that can't be everything. There's got to be more to it than that.
你得想想不同的可能性
You're thinking too small.
那些东西 它们不只是去星球的
Those things, they don't just go to the planet.
它们相互连接 就像门道的网络
They all connect to each other, like a network of doorways.
我就是这样来到这里的 加布里埃尔就是这样来这里的
That's how I got here. That's how Gabriel got here.
通过那些门?
Through the doorways?
我必须要找到他
I have to find him.
如果我能找到他 我就有机会
If I can find him, I have a chance.
我可以开始新生活
I can start a new life.
如果找不到
If not...
他们会派人来
they will send people.
危险的人
Dangerous people.
血是从哪里来的?
Where did the blood come from?
我逃跑的时候 有人看见了我
When I escaped, someone saw me.
他想阻止我
He tried to stop me.
我没有别的选择
I had no choice.
他会…
He would've...
如果他们找到我 他们会杀了我
If they find me, they'll kill me.
你必须明天再过来
You have to come back tomorrow, ma'am.
你这个年纪的人 这么晚还在外面可不好
Besides, it can't be good for someone your age to be out this late.
好吧…
Well...
请让我来判断吧
now just let me be the judge of that, please.
这事不能等
And this can't wait.
听着 他还年轻 而且他喝得太多了
Look, he's young, and he's had too much to drink.
我们不能宽容一下吗?
Can't we just let it slide?
他因在公共场所酗酒而被拘留
He was stopped for public intoxication.
他因从警官手下逃跑而被捕
He was arrested for fleeing from an officer.
他刚来小镇 很害怕 - 他没有身份证
He's new in town, - and he was scared. - He has no ID.
他不告诉我他姓什么、出生日期
He refused to give me a last name, a date of birth.
诺瓦特尼
Novatny?
你跟埃里克有关系吗?
Any relation to Eric?
嗯 他是我爸爸
Uh... Yeah. He's my dad.
是吗?
Is he?
我在法恩斯沃斯高中教过埃里克
Well, I taught Eric at Farnsworth Senior High.
他不是也在执法部门工作吗?
Wasn't he, uh, in law enforcement, too?
他工作了30年 刚刚退休
Just retired after 30 years.
好吧…
Oh, well...
他申请警♥察♥学院时我指导过他的论文
I helped him write his essay - when he applied to the academy.
现在你在这里 追随他的脚步
And here you are, following in his footsteps.
他肯定很骄傲
Oh, he must be so proud.
大家都知道他就爱吹牛
He's been known to brag.
我知道你♥爸♥爸是个道德高尚的人
Well, I knew your dad was a man of character,
在高中也是
even in high school,
就像你关在后面的那个年轻人
much like that young man that you have locked up back there.
他不该承受这些
He doesn't deserve this.
再说了 你也不能夺走 一对老夫妇的看护人吧?
Besides, you wouldn't deprive an elderly couple of their caregiver, now, would you?
我现在就可以支付罚单
And I can, I can pay his ticket right now.
你一定是位严厉的老师
You must've been a tough teacher.
我看看能做些什么
Let me see what I can do.
你读过爱默生的书吗?
Have you ever read Emerson?
没有 那是谁?
No. Who is that?
拉尔夫沃尔多爱默生
Ralph Waldo Emerson.
我曾经教过他的文章《论补偿》
I used to teach his... essay "Compensation."
讲的是关于宇宙的平衡机制
It was about the balancing forces of the universe.
不是物理上的 而是…
Not... in physics, but...
灵魂
in the soul.
他说:“万事总有平衡”
"There is always some leveling circumstance," he said.
迈克尔死后 我遭受了极大的痛苦
When Michael died, I... I suffered an exceptional pain.
我以为我们在后院发现的…
I thought what we found in the backyard...
那东西是我们的“平衡”
that thing, that was our "leveling circumstance."
但我想它并没有那么独特
But I guess... it wasn't so unique after all.
但你们的很特别
But yours is unique.
你不必那么说
You don't have to say that.
不 我是认真的
No, I mean that.
某种东西把我父亲带到了你家后院
Something brought my father to your backyard...
把我带到了你身边
which led me to you.
这是命中注定的
It was meant to be.
如果是这样的话
Well, if that's the case,
能请你别再逃跑了吗?
can you please not run away again?
我没有逃跑
I wasn't running away.
钱德拉拿走了它
Chandra took it.
我知道是她做的
I know she did.
那你原本有什么计划?
So, what was your plan?
半夜敲她的门 把东西要回来吗?
Just knock on her door at midnight and ask for it back?
You mind if I ask you...
看在上帝的份上 他应该注意钠摄入量的
Oh, for heaven's sake. He's supposed to be watching his sodium.
Not at all.
至少我不用解释我们去哪了
Well, at least I won't have to explain where we've been.
要我扶他上楼吗?
Should I help him upstairs?
不 让他睡吧 他身上的酒味太重了 来吧
No, let him sleep it off. He smells like a distillery. Come on.
明早你会感谢我的
You'll thank me in the morning.
我必须把它拿回来
I have to get it back.
明天
Tomorrow.
我们明天把它拿回来 我保证
We'll get it tomorrow. I promise.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
这份工作很重要
I'm telling you, this assignment is a big deal.
她会说不重要 但很重要 - 迈克尔
Oh, my gosh, Michael. - And she's gonna say that it's not, but it is.
实至名归 莱斯利
And so well deserved, Leslie.
谢谢
Thanks.
适应旅行需要时间 但那是个好公♥司♥
The traveling will be an adjustment, but it's a good company.
不是每个人一开始 就都推销治疗癌症的药
Not everyone gets to rep cancer medication right out of the gate.
这令人非常敬佩
Yeah, that's very impressive.
只是因为最近人♥事♥变♥动♥太多了
It's only because there's been a lot of turnover lately.
我只是运气好而已 - 行了
I just got lucky, that's all. - Oh, come on.
好好享受
Enjoy it.
你努力工作 在图书馆熬夜 这一切都是值得的
All your hard work, those late nights at the library, it's all paying off.
如果不是这样 我们就不会相遇
Hey, we never would've met without late nights at the library.
这正是我要说的 你经历了很多困难
That's exactly what I'm saying. You went through a lot of hardship to get here.
别那样开玩笑
Don't joke like that.
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表