剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
好吧
Wow, okay.
很久没联♥系♥了 - 嗯 我知道这听起来很奇怪
Um... - It's been forever. - Yeah, I know-I know this sounds weird,
但你还住在法恩斯沃斯吗?
but, uh... do you still live in Farnsworth?
他是个怪人
He is an odd bird, that one.
别管他 亲爱的
Oh, let him be, honey.
他在帮忙 - 嗯
He's helping. -Yeah.
我想过了
I was thinking about...
你说的话 你是对的
what you said, and, uh... you're right.
我不会再像对待囚犯一样对他了
I'm gonna stop treating him like a prisoner.
谢谢你 富兰克林
Oh, thank you, Franklin.
我知道他也会感激的
I know he'll appreciate it, too.
嘿 我有个主意
Hey. Here's an idea.
我们去看星星吧
Let's go look at the stars.
什么时候?
When?
今晚?
Tonight?
是啊 - 现在?
Yeah. - Now?
为什么不呢?肯定很有趣
Why not? It'd be fun.
我不知道 亲爱的 我…
I don't know, honey. I...
今天真是个大日子
I've had such a big day.
感觉自从他来了之后 我们都没有独处的时间
Just feel like we haven't had a moment to ourselves since he arrived.
盘子收拾好了
Uh, the dishes are done.
还有什么需要我清理的吗?
Is there anything I can help clean up in here?
过来吧
Come on in.
坐 你做得够多了
Sit. You've done enough. Oh...
你没事吧? - 没事
Oh, oh... - You all right? - Yes.
我的腿很酸
It's my legs are sore.
我想是蹬得太多了
Too much pedaling, I guess.
我们有布洛芬…
Well, we got that cream with the, uh, the, uh...
…乳膏 我想它在楼下的浴室
ibuprofen. I think it's in the downstairs bathroom.
我可以… - 我去拿
I-I can bring... - I got it.
那张桌子怎么了? 我还以为它在门廊上呢
Hey, what happened to that table? I thought this one was out on the porch.
就是稍微重新布置了一下
just a little redecorating.
看起来不错
Well, looks nice there.
你在法恩斯沃斯的第一天 过得怎么样?
So, how was your first full day in Farnsworth?
我希望你过得开心
I, uh, I hoped you enjoyed yourself.
是的 谢谢
I did. Thank you.
你为什么对我这么好?
Why are you so nice to me?
我是个好人
Well, I'm a nice person.
对你好并不难 裘德
And you're easy to be nice to, Jude.
但你甚至不了解我
But you don't even know me.
我想的确如此
I guess I don't.
的确还不了解你
Not yet.
富兰克林告诉我你儿子的事了
Franklin told me what happened with your son.
我就知道他可能会说
I... I thought he might.
他是什么样的人?
What was he like?
他喜欢安静
He liked quiet.
喜欢大自然
Nature.
他会让富兰克林带他去看鸟
He would make Franklin take him bird-watching.
他们喜欢那么做
They enjoyed that.
他很专注
He was intense.
他会感到…
He would get...
他会对一些事情感到非常兴奋
he would get so excited about things
以至于几乎说不出话来
that he just could barely get the words out.
他很幽默
He was funny.
但他不怎么笑
But he didn't laugh much.
他很温柔
He was sweet.
他又非常令人沮丧
And he was so damn frustrating.
我好想他
I miss him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那是很久以前的事了
Well, it was so long ago now.
很快 他离开的时间 就要比他在这里的时间更长
Soon enough, he'll have been gone... longer than he was ever here.
但有时我还是会想
But, still, sometimes I... I think if I could just
如果我能稍微转一下头
turn my head just a tiniest bit...
我就能看到他
I'll see him.
就是…
That, uh...
他就在那里等着
he's waiting there.
只是我们看不到
Just out of view.
你见过他吗 裘德?
Have you seen him, Jude?
你见过他吗?
Have you seen him?
没有 我没见过
No. I haven't.
是啊
Yeah.
我想也是
I guess not.
我小时候 我的父亲
When I was younger, my father...
他离开了我们
...he left us.
加布里埃尔?
Gabriel.
我看到那张拍立得照片了
I saw the Polaroid.
艾琳 我不是偶然来到这里的
Irene, I didn't come here by accident.
我想…
I think...
我想我的爸爸在法恩斯沃斯
...I think my father's in Farnsworth.
你能帮我找到他吗?
Will you help me find him?
当然
Of course.
我当然会帮你
Of course I will.
“唐太斯继续向前走去
"Dantes, meanwhile, went on his way.
“他每迈出一步 自己的心上就添上一个新的感触
Each step he trod oppressed his heart with fresh emotion;
“在他的记忆中 最初和最不可磨灭的 就是这个地方
his first and most indelible recollections were there;
“他所经过的每一棵树 每一条街
not a tree, not a street, that he passed
“都无一不唤起他亲切而珍爱的回忆
but seemed filled with dear and cherished memories.
“在这个地方 充满了深情和孝顺的回忆
At this spot, so pregnant with fond and filial remembrances,
“他的心跳得很快
his heart beat almost to bursting,
“他感到双膝在发抖 眼前蒙上了一层水汽
his knees tottered underneath him, a mist floated over his sight,
“要不是他紧靠着一棵树
and had he not clung for support to one of the trees,
“他肯定就摔倒了”
he would inevitably have fallen..."
什么…
What the...
这是什么?
What do we have here?
妈妈? - 怎么了?
Mama? - Yes?
那个家伙说的是什么?
What's the thing that guy was talking about?
开示
The perdisco.
它是我们家的一部分
It's part of being in our community.
一个仪式
A rite of passage.
我们要开个派对吗?
Do you get to have a party?
算是吧
Kind of.
我的派对什么时候办?
When will I do mine?
我还以为你不感兴趣
I thought you weren't interested.
昨天你说我们应该放下这一切
Yesterday you said we should leave all this behind.
你什么都不告诉我 我怎么可能感兴趣?
How am I supposed to be interested when you never tell me anything?
拿上包 我们要去旅行
Grab a bag. We're going to take a trip.
旅行?
A trip?
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
那是个惊喜
It's a surprise...
一个很远的地方
...somewhere far away.
妈妈?
Mama?
那里会很冷吗?
Will it be cold?
以防万一 带件外套吧
Bring a jacket just in case.
准备好了吗? - 好了
Ready? - Yes.
走吧
Let's go.
如果酒店有客房♥服务 我们能吃到虾吗?
If the hotel has room service can we get shrimp?
不是那边
Not that way.
我们不走吗? - 走啊
Aren't we leaving? -Yes.
但我们不开车
But we're not taking the truck.
你说过你想知道我们的秘密?
You said you wanted to know about our secret?
这就是那个秘密
This is the secret.
我以为我还没准备好?
I thought I wasn't ready?
证明我是错的
Prove me wrong.
该死!
Holy shit!
小心台阶
Watch your step.
这都是什么?
What's all this?
在这里等着
Wait here.
好吧
Okay.
把它想象成一部…
This of it like an elevator...
不会动的电梯
Except it doesn't move.
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表