剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
Papa Frank, follow me.
我被召唤了
I have been summoned.
孩子都很精力充沛 不是吗?
Children have a lot of energy, don't they?
可惜我们没法得到那些精力 我可以借用一些的
It's too bad we can't tap into that. I could use some right about now.
如果你想聊聊 我随时都在
You know I'm always here if you want to talk.
我知道
I know.
我什么都不会说 只会倾听
I don't even have to say anything. I could just listen.
你什么时候会保留意见啊 妈妈?
When have you ever held back from an opinion, Mom?
1984年深秋 但我想我可能得了喉炎
Mm, late fall, 1984. But I think I may have had laryngitis.
公♥司♥会有个审查 结果不会很好
There's... There's gonna be a review at work, and it's not gonna be good.
那只是份工作
It's only a job.
不只是那样
It's not just that, though, I'm...
我努力想让一切都恰到好处
I'm trying real hard to make everything fit. Um...
莱斯利一直说 我们应该感恩我们所拥有的一切
Leslie keeps saying we should be grateful for all we have,
她是对的 可是我…
and she's right. But I...
我不知道这是什么感觉
I don't know how to make myself feel that.
我不想再让大家失望
I'm so tired of letting everyone down.
你没有让任何人失望
You're not letting anyone down.
有很多人爱你
There are so many people who love you.
丹妮丝很崇拜你
Denise adores you.
你这么想吗?
You think so?
我知道就是这样
I know so.
你跟埃文斯医生谈过吗?
Have you talked to, uh, Dr. Evans?
他又想调整我的用药
He... wants to adjust my meds again.
那…
Well, that...
那也许是好事 对吗?
that might be good. -Right?
对
Yeah.
我不想让你担心 我会没事的 我只是需要发泄一下
I mean, I don't want to worry you. I'll be okay. I just needed to vent.
我没事
I'm fine.
真的
Really.
一切还好吧 奶奶?
Is everything okay, Nana?
嗯 亲爱的 我没事
Yeah, honey, I'm fine.
喂?
Hello?
嗨 我想找富兰克林约克
Hi, I'm calling for Franklin York.
如果是关于月度俱乐部橘子酱的事
If this is about that Marmalade of the Month Club,
我告诉过你别再打电♥话♥了
I told you guys to quit calling.
约克先生 是金币的事
Mr. York, this is about the coins.
那些达布隆金币 它们很稀有
The doubloons. They're very rare.
你是怎么知道这个电♥话♥的?
How'd you get this number?
你给我打过电♥话♥ 记得吗? 我们在电♥话♥里聊过
You called me. Don't you remember, we spoke on the phone?
没有 你是谁?
No. Wha... Who is this?
我对那些金币很感兴趣 告诉我 你是怎么得到它们的?
I'm very interested in the coins. Tell me, how did you get them?
听着 它们不是我的 好吗?
Look, they're-they're not mine, okay?
真的吗?那它们属于谁?
Really? Whose are they?
嘿 别再打电♥话♥来了!
Hey, don't call here again.
富兰克!
Frank.
是时候了 走吧
It's time. Let's go.
All right.
你有什么毛病?
What the hell is wrong with you?
你会习惯这些烟的 我带你去看
You'll get used to the fumes. Come on. Let me show you.
这是心脏 对吗? 它能让一切运转起来
So, this, this is the heart, right? Makes everything tick.
把它拿出来 就没电了 你们很清楚他在做什么
But if you take it out, pbbt! Loses its charge. Your guy knew exactly what he was doing.
他希望我们再也不用它
He wanted to make sure we could never use this thing ever again.
它到底有用还是没用? - 好的
Well, is it working or not? -Okay.
所以 我想我们应该用最大的能量击中它
So I figured we'd try to hit it with as much power as we could.
我们要做的就是接通电路
And all we gotta do is close the circuit, right there.
就在这里 然后我们就… 重新启动它
Then we just... It jumpstarts it right back up.
理论如此 但我想还是你来吧 老兄
Theoretically. But, uh, I figured I'd save it for you, bud.
会有用的
It's gonna work.
随便吧
Fuck it.
看?我就说吧!
Ha, ha, ha, see? I told you.
嘿 姑娘 你在叫什么?
Hey, girl. What you barking at?
那声音是什么意思?
What's that sound mean?
我不知道
Umm, I don't know.
¡Ay!
发生什么了?
What's happening?!
Toni...
Hang on.
你没事吧?
Are you ok?
我想我们到了
I think we're here.
富兰克
Frank...
你没事吧?
You okay?
我们成功了!
We did it.
我们成功了!
We frikkin' did it!
快来!
Come on.
天啊!
Oh, my gosh.
你这么做过多少次了?
So, uh, how many times h-have you done this?
这将是第857次
This'll be 857.
非常具体的数字
That's pretty specific.
你的整个身体将被分解成
Well, your entire body is about to be broken down
一万亿粒子 然后在宇宙中重新组合
into a trillion particles and reassembled across the universe.
这是难忘的经历 我一直在记录
It's a memorable experience. - I keep track.
嗯
Yeah.
你站在那里 - 好
You stand there. - Okay.
见鬼 我有点紧张
Oh, shit, I'm getting kind of nervous.
你应该紧张
You should be.
那是干什么用的? - 相信我
What's that for? - Trust me.
这样正常吗?
Does it normally do this?
开始了
Here we go.
就这样?我还以为…
Was that it? I thought it was gonna...
天啊!
Oh, my God.
太美了
It's so beautiful.
嗯 很美
Yeah, it is.
你出去过吗?
Have you gone out there yet?
没有
No.
不 我以前一直太害怕
No, I was always too scared.
现在我不再害怕了
I'm not scared anymore.
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表