剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
Don't worry.
就在这里睡一两晚 我会好起来的
Just a night or two here, I'll be good as new.
看完剩下的球赛
Watch the rest of the ball game.
做个好梦 亲爱的
Sweet dreams, hon.
Taken a little low and outside.
And that'll run it...
我去看医生的时候你打算做什么?
What are you gonna do while I'm at the doctor?
我有些杂事要做
Well, I got some errands to run.
你为什么不做点有趣的事呢?
Why don't you do something fun?
你上一次见兰迪是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Randy?
我觉得我的身体不允许我那么做了
Oh, I don't think I'm built for that anymore.
你知道我喝一杯啤酒就会睡着 - 是的
You know I fall asleep after one beer. - You do.
想交换吗?
Want to trade?
不 我自己的药就足够了 谢了
No. I have enough of my own, thanks.
你看到那个家伙了吗?
Ugh. Look at that guy.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
他只是想帮忙 富兰克林
Oh, he's just trying to be helpful, Franklin.
嘿 你们两个 - 你在做什么?
Hey, you two. -What are you doing?
我把割草机拿出来了 我想可以给你们修剪一下草坪
Oh, I just had the mower out. I just figured I'd give your side a little trim.
希望你不介意 - 感谢你花时间帮忙 拜伦
Hope you don't mind. - Thank you for taking the time, Byron.
你不必那么做的 - 我很乐意
You really didn't have to. -Don't mention it.
我是个简单的人 看到草就割
You know, I'm a simple man. I see grass, I mow it.
你看到了地界 就擅自闯入 - 拜托 别说了
See a property line, you trespass it. - Oh...
我是无辜的 我发誓
I'm innocent, I swear.
如果我想除草 我会自己动手的
I wanted it mowed, I'd do it myself.
嘿 我们可以交换工具
Hey, we could, um, do a tool swap.
我可以用你的刨床 如果…
You know, I sure could use that planer of yours - if it's available.
刨床坏了
Planer's broken.
也许可以等它修好了?
Well, maybe when it's back in action?
- Good to see you. - Yeah, you, too.
午饭在冰箱里
Uh, lunch is in the fridge.
只是半份沙拉 所以别太激动
It's just half a salad, so don't get too excited.
里面有培根
Well, it does have bacon in it.
我一直在和 一个在健身房♥认识的女人发信息
Hey, uh, I've been texting with this woman that I met at the gym last week,
她说这里有个保龄球联盟 我们可以加入
and she said that there's a bowling league here that we can join.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
香蕉人再次开始活动?
Time for the Banana Splitters to ride again?
富兰克林约克是个骗子
That Franklin York is a liar.
亲爱的 拜托 别又这样
Hon, please, not this again.
他说他的刨床坏了
He said his planer was broken,
但我在他的工作室旁 看到了刚刨过的木头
but I saw fresh-planed wood right by his workshop.
嘿 你在烦恼什么?
Hey, what is your obsession?
好吧 你会觉得好笑…
Okay, you're gonna laugh,
但我认为他们在小屋里藏了什么东西
but I think they're hiding something in that shed.
听着 我在脸书上找到了他们的孙女
Look, I found the granddaughter on Facebook
我给她发了信息 告诉她你看到了什么
and I sent her a message telling her what you saw.
这是他们的问题 不是我们的
What? - It is their problem, not ours.
我们才来了这里六个月
Hey, we've only been here for six months.
别管他们了 看在我的面子上
Leave them be. For my sake.
你向来跟邻居们都处不好
You don't have the best history with neighbors,
我还想继续接到邀请呢
and I would like to keep getting invited to things.
好了
all right
你想让威尔朋家的树 倒在我们房♥子上吗?
Did you want the Wilpons' tree to fall on our house?
你可以对他友善一点的
You could be nicer to him.
谁?拜伦?不了 谢谢
Who, Byron? No, thanks.
也许你给他个机会的话 你们俩可以做朋友
Well... Maybe if you gave him a chance, you two could be friends.
这家伙让我浑身不自在
The guy gives me the willies.
他让狗和他睡在一张床上
You know he lets the dog sleep in bed with him?
看在上帝的份上 富兰克林 他喜欢动物
Oh, for heaven's sakes, Franklin, he likes animals.
那是他的婚床
It's his marriage bed.
我不能…
I cannot...
你太顽固了
You are so stubborn.
你怎么了?
What is going on with you?
想让我和拜伦做朋友
Trying to get me to make friends with Byron.
让我大白天去台球厅
Telling me to go to the pool hall in the middle of the day.
我只是觉得 如果你能出去社交一下会很好
I just think it would be nice if you got out and were social.
这会让你保持敏锐
It keeps you sharp.
我不想见其他人
I don't want to see other people.
我不想觉得你做的一切都是在照顾我
Well, I don't want to feel like all you do is take care of me.
你的表一定和我的一样难填写
Yours must be as hard as mine.
嘿 抱歉耽误时间了
Hey, there. Sorry for the delay.
艾琳 你现在可以来了 - 谢谢
Irene, you can come back now. - Thank you.
我们还要做一些扫描和检查
We've got a few scans and tests to run this afternoon.
都是常规项目 但可能需要花点时间
It's all routine, but it might take a little bit.
我结束了给你打电♥话♥
I-I'll call you when I'm finished.
回来的感觉如何 约克先生? - 你知道 有好有坏
How's the back, Mr. York? -Oh, you know, good days and bad.
没什么好抱怨的
Can't complain.
这是医生办公室 鼓励抱怨
Well, it is a doctor's office. Complaining is encouraged.
别忘了冰淇淋
Oh, don't forget the ice cream.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
祝你过得愉快
Have a nice day.
你已经好几个月没来找我了
You haven't come to see me for months.
我以为是因为你康复了
I assumed it was because you were improving.
我没康复吗?
Am I not?
我看到你仍坐在轮椅里
I see you're still in the chair.
只有我离开家才坐
Well, only when I leave home.
想更小心些
Trying to be extra cautious.
你多久离开家一次?
And how often are you leaving home?
你正常吃饭吗?锻炼吗?
Are you eating? Exercising?
你看完理疗师了吗? - 这是某种审讯吗?
Did you finish your appointments with the physical therapist? - What is this, some sort of inquisition?
听着 我就直接说了
Look, I won't sugarcoat this.
我很担心
I'm concerned.
73岁的你不应该有这种状况 即使是在摔了一跤之后
You shouldn't be in this condition at 73, even after the fall.
你说得太严重了 桑德拉 我很好
You're making this sound worse than it is, Sandra. - I'm fine.
抱歉 但你并不好
I'm sorry, but you're not fine.
我想你很清楚
I think you know that.
你生活中有什么事 可能导致这些症状吗?
Is there anything in your life that might be contributing to these symptoms?
据我所知没有 没有
Not that I can think of, no.
你在经历的一些症状 往往会因为抑郁而变得更糟
Irene, some of the things you're experiencing are often made worse by depression.
我不抑郁
I am not depressed.
我想再做些检查
Well, I want to run some more tests.
我们应该给你增加苯那普利的剂量 来控制血压
We should up the benazepril for your blood pressure.
还有左旋甲状腺素
Levothyroxine as well.
你需要定期营养计划和保健品
You need a scheduled nutrition program and supplements.
治头痛和失眠的多虑平
For the headaches and insomnia, doxepin.
物理疗法 更频繁的检查 这只是个开始…
P.T. More frequent checkups. Have you considered in-home care?
艾琳
Irene?
你考虑过家庭护理吗?
Have you considered in-home care?
富兰克林可以照顾我
Oh, uh, Franklin can take care of me.
我不确定他是否有这能力 应付你现在的情况
I'm not sure he's up for that. Not anymore.
您有积分卡吗?
Do you have a Rewards Card?
在某个地方 有
Uh, somewhere. Yeah.
抱歉 等一等 等等
Oh, sorry. - Hang on, just a sec.
嗨 丹妮丝 - 嘿 爷爷
Hi, Denise? Can I... - Hey, Grandpa.
我再打给好吗?我在商店
Can I call you back? I'm at the store right now.
你猜怎么着?我要回小镇了
Guess what? I'm coming to town.
我现在正开车过去
I'm actually driving in right now.
现在?
Oh. Right now?
嘿 也许让别人先结账好吗 老爷子?
Hey, maybe let someone else go, huh, Pop?
在耶利内克咖啡馆等我 好吗?
Just meet me at Jelinek's, okay?
好 好吧
J-- Okay, all right, goodbye.
打完了? - 嗯 打完了 是的
Finished? - Yeah. Now I am, yeah.
我来找积分卡
Let me just, uh, get that Rewards Card.
就在某个地方
Somewhere.
嗨 爷爷 - 嗨 公主
Hey, Grandpa. - Hi, Princess.
奶奶在哪儿? - 她去看医生了
Where's Nana? - She's at the doctor.
只是体♥检♥
Just a checkup. - Are you sure?
我上次见到她时 她看起来有点虚弱…
She looked a little bit frail the last time I saw her, so...
她没事 她只是 你知道…
She's fine, she's just, you know...
来块蛋糕? - 当然
How about a piece of cake? - Of course.
嗨 我是富兰克林 我现在没空
Hi, this Franklin. I'm not available right now,
但如果你给我留言 你的…
but if you leave me a message and...
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表