剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
Jesus.
搞什么… - 怎么了?
What the f... - What?
拜伦 你没事吧?
By-Byron, are you okay?
这太…
This is so...
太奇怪了 富兰克
so f...king weird, Frank.
是什么?你看到什么了?
Wh... What is it? What-what do you... what do you see?
我正看着一件家具
I'm looking at a piece of furniture here.
拜伦 回来
By-Byron, come back.
掉头
Head back.
我马上就到了 我马上就到了 我可以看到…
Nah, I'm almost there. I'm-I'm getting right there. I see it.
天啊
Oh, man.
拜伦 你的信♥号♥♥不稳定 我听不到你说话了 回来
Byron, you're breaking up now. You're breaking up. I can't hear you. Come back.
天啊
Oh, my God.
富兰克 你不会相信的!
Holy shit, I can't believe this!
富兰克!
Frank!
该死
God!
拜伦?
Byron.
拜伦 我听不到你 也看不到你了
Byron, I can't-I can't hear you. I can't see you. By...
拜伦 回来
Byron, come back.
拜伦?
Byron?
拜伦?
Byron.
拜伦 你能听到我说话吗?
Byron, can you hear me?
拜伦?回来 哥们 拜托了
Byron? Come on back, buddy, please.
该死
Goddamn it.
尼克的鼻子好多了
Nick's nose is on the mend.
我从没想过你会这样 斯特拉
I never expected this from you, Stella.
你的爸爸会很失望的
Your father will be so disappointed.
叛教者在这里 我想我知道怎么找到他
The apostate is here. I think I know how to find him.
你说“你想”是什么意思?
What do you mean, you think?
一个女人可以告诉我们他在哪里 但是她想要钱
There is a woman-- she can tell us where he is, but she wants money.
谁在乎她想要什么?
Who cares what she wants?
我看得出来 她与此事无关
She's not involved, I can tell.
给她钱会更容易
It's easier to pay her.
给她钱?
Pay her?
真的吗?
Really?
世界竟然变成这样了
Well, well, what has this world come to?
我想这次小冒险到此结束了
Well, I guess this is the end of the little adventure.
有点虎头蛇尾
Sort of anticlimactic.
裘德 你先进去吧
Jude, why don't you head on inside.
我想和丹妮丝单独聊聊
I want to talk to Denise alone.
谢谢 - 好
Thank you. - Okay.
跟我去后院走走
Walk out to the backyard with me.
我给你看点东西
I'm gonna show you something.
富兰克林?
Franklin?
你发现什么了吗?
You find anything?
没什么
No.
这里一切都好吗?
How was everything here?
没什么可说的
Nothing to report.
爷爷建的这里?
Grandpa built this?
地下室是他建的
The cellar, yeah.
但剩下的东西不是
Whoa. - But not the rest.
“通向星星”
"To the stars."
一开始 我们以为这是个防空洞
At first we thought it was a bomb shelter, but...
但不是
it's not.
它是什么?
What is it?
我还是不知道该怎么称呼它
I still don't really know what to call it.
奶奶 我很害怕 这是什么? - 坐在我旁边就好
Nana, I'm scared. What is this? -Just sit down next to me.
在你父亲死后几天 我们发现了它
We found this a few days after your dad died.
不知怎的 我把一切都搞混了
Somehow I got everything all tangled up.
失去迈克尔 我…
And losing Michael, and I...
我以为也许…
I thought there might...
这一切必然是相互联♥系♥的
it must all be connected.
但这和他有什么关系?
Yeah, but what does this have to do with him?
现在 我想也许没关系
Now... I think maybe nothing.
丹妮丝 我想告诉你的事
Denise, what I'm about to tell you...
很难相信
...is hard to believe.
但这是事实
But it's the truth.
如果你踏进那个圆圈
If you step inside that circle,
门就会关上
the doors will close,
灯光会亮起来
the lights will come up,
你会…
and you'll...
你会有这辈子最奇怪的感觉
you'll feel... stranger than you've ever felt in your life.
然后门会打开
Then the doors will open...
你就到了另一个星球
and you'll be on another planet.
我想你撞到头了
I think you hit your head.
你在胡说八道
You're not making sense.
没关系
It's okay.
在失去迈克尔之后
It was hard...
我过得很难
after Michael.
要活下去…
Hard just...
很难
just to keep living.
然后我发现了它 我…
And then I found this, and I...
我以为也许它可以帮助我
I thought maybe it could help me.
现在 我发现
And now I see...
我本应一直…
that I should have been helping you...
我去找爷爷 - …帮助你 不
I'm gonna go get Grandpa. - all along. - I'm gonna go... - No, no, no.
他知道 亲爱的
He knows, honey.
我们都想让你远离这件事
We both wanted to protect you from this.
然后裘德来了… - 裘德?
Then Jude came... - Jude?
是的
Yes.
他就是这样来到这里的
This is how he got here.
不 他不是
No, he didn't.
他是那么告诉你的吗?
Is that what he told you?
丹妮丝 是我找到他的
Denise... I found him.
在这里
Here.
不
No.
别这样 不 不是你
Come on, no, you didn't.
这不是事实
It's not the truth.
这就是事实
It is the truth.
你们都在骗我
You lied to me.
你们所有人
All of you.
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
这不是你该关心的事
Not your concern.
继续吧 打开它
Go on, open it.
这是什么?
What's this?
我说了现金
I said cash.
我说得很清楚 我…货币
I was very clear. I s... Currency.
不是这些小玩意儿
Not trinkets.
相信我 这些东西我够多了 - 这是金币
Trust me, I've got enough of these. -It's gold.
它的价值比三千美元多得多
Worth much more than $3,000.
那就卖♥♥了它们 把现金给我
Well, then sell them... and bring me the cash.
我说得很清楚 条件不是这样的
You know, I was very clear. This was not the deal.
那个叛教者在哪里?
Where is the apostate?
那个什么?
Th-The what?
妈妈…阻止他!
Mom... stop him! - Where is he?
他在哪里? - 我…他在…
Where is he? - I... He's...
他在约克家 他是…
he's at the Yorks'. He's... Ow!
他是个看护人 就在邮政路尽头
He's a caretaker. It's off of Post Ro... Post Road.
我只知道这些 我发誓
That's all I... that's all I know, I swear.
看到了吗?
See?
这没那么困难
That wasn't so difficult.
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do that?!
她告诉我们了!
She told us!
你变软弱了
You have gone soft.
我们会解决这个问题
We are going to fix that.
这是为了你好
For your own benefit.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表