剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
我抱住它了 请别碰它
Just... I got him, I got him. Please, don't touch him.
不 当然不了 太抱歉了
No, no, of course not. - I'm so sorry.
没关系 - 温斯顿 太抱歉了
It's fine. - Oh, Winston, I'm so sorry.
请别碰它 - 好
Please, don't touch him. - Oh, yeah.
他是她的佣人 你让这些人进入你家
Now, he was her handyman, but still. You let these people into your home.
他偷了几千美元
He stole thousands.
裘德! - 你是怎么进来的?
Jude! - How did you get in here?
你从哪里拿到的这东西? - 我说了在车里等着
Where did you get this? Where did you get this? - Jude, I asked you to wait in the car.
谁派你来的? - 你在说什么?
Who sent you? - What? - Who sent you? - What-what are you talking about?
从我家里滚出去! - 你是他们的一员
Get out of my house. - You're one of them.
谁的一员? - 她的房♥间里有这东西
I'm one of who? - Irene, she had this in her room.
那是我的 - 这是个追踪器
That's mine. - And this, this is a tracker. - No, no. - We all have them.
那是病人送的礼物 现在就给我!
Are you mental? That was a gift from a patient. - Give it to me right now! - Stop lying.
别撒谎了! - 够了!
You're lying! Stop lying! - That's enough.
她有很多偷来的东西
You know, she's got a whole bunch of things upstairs.- It's all stolen.
不
No.
那些是病人送的礼物
Those were gifts from patients.
钱德拉 你怎么了?
Chandra... what's happened to you?
你觉得他们留意到了吗?
You think they even noticed?
是我日夜照顾他们
I'm the one who took care of them. I took care of them day and night.
我喂他们吃饭 给他们洗澡、换尿布!
I fed them, I bathed them, I changed their fucking diapers.
他们甚至不知道我的名字 所以…
And they didn't even know my name, so...
这是他们欠我的
They owed me.
她是他们的一员 - 不 她不是
I'm telling you, she's one of them. -No, she's not.
不
No, no, no.
她也许是骗子、小偷 但她…
She may be a liar and a thief, but she's...
她不是追捕你的人
she's not after you.
对不起 我误导了你 钱德拉
I'm sorry that I misled you, Chandra,
我很抱歉生活让你走到这一步
and I'm sorry that life has brought you to this point.
你曾是个好学生
You were a good student,
我喜欢你 - 我不需要你的同情
and I liked you. -I don't need your pity.
那我就不同情你了
Well, then, I won't give it to you,
我觉得我已经不怎么喜欢你了
and I don't think I like you very much anymore,
但如果你告诉我们
but I will forget this entire incident
这项链是哪来的 我就不计较这件事了
if you just tell us where you got that necklace.
好吧…
All right...
是什么呢 老家伙?
What... do we have, old man?
好吧 没什么特别
Okay... Nothing.
没什么特别
Nothing...
I'm so stupid.
什么…
What the...
这是我爸爸的 我很确定
This was my father's. I'm sure of it.
你也有一个吗?
And you had one, too?
是的
Yeah.
这是为了确保我们无法逃跑
It's to make sure we don't escape.
项链似乎不太适合用作追踪器
Well, a necklace doesn't seem like a very good thing to use as a tracker.
你可以把它摘下来
You could just take it off.
嗯 我想你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, you... I guess you're right.
那是什么东西?
What's that thing?
这个是…是某种钥匙
So, this one, it's-it's sort of a key.
它能把我的咖啡桌变回来吗?
Will it bring my coffee table back?
你的咖啡桌怎么了?
What happened to your coffee table?
没事
Never mind.
我都忘了我有多喜欢开车了
Oh, I forgot how much I love to drive.
你能教我吗?
Will you teach me?
挂到前进档
Put it in drive.
就是这里
Okay. - Right here.
就拉回来吗? - 对
So you just pull it back? - Yeah.
这个? - 对
Uh, this one? - Yep.
现在 把你的脚从刹车上移开 轻轻地踩在…
Now take your foot off the brake and gently press on the acceler... Oh!
好的 没事
Okay. That's okay.
别害怕 你可以走快点
Don't be chicken. You can go a little faster than this.
快点? - 嗯 快点
Faster? - Yeah, faster.
好的!
Okay.
干得好
Good job.
最重要的你来可以吗?
You mind doing the honors?
我让你想起他了吗?
Do I remind you of him?
当然了
Course you do.
怎么会呢?
But, like, how?
你的酒窝 你的笑容
Well, your dimples. The way you smile.
你们都喜欢吃甜食
You got the same sweet tooth.
你们俩都像牛一样倔
You're both stubborn as an ox.
但很善良
But kind.
爷爷 我觉得我不开心
Grandpa, I don't think I'm happy.
怎么了?
Well, what's wrong?
很多事情
Lots of things.
一切
Everything.
不如你先告诉我…
Why don't you start by
一件事
telling me about just one thing?
我心里很难受
I have this pit in my stomach.
是…工作的事
And it's... work.
学校的事
It's school.
芝加哥…我只是…
Chicago. I just...
我什么都不想要
I don't want any of it.
每天早上 我醒来 就觉得很…
And every morning, I wake up, - and I just feel so... - Slow down.
我觉得很压抑
I feel trapped.
在我的整个生活中
In my own life.
还有…
And...
我想我要退学了
I think I want to drop out of school.
那是个重大的决定
Well, that's a big decision.
你觉得我不该退学吗?
You don't think I should do it?
我没那么说
I didn't say that. I...
如果你想征求我的建议…
If you're asking for my advice...
我只能告诉你
I can... I can just tell you
你真的要学会相信自己
that you really just got to learn to trust yourself.
我也想
I want to.
真的
I do.
我只是…
I just...
我很害怕
I'm scared.
如果我离开了
What if I leave...
那种感觉还在怎么办?
...and that feeling is still there?
如果因为我像他怎么办?
And what if it's because I'm like him?
我只是… - 嘿 不
Hey. Hey, hey. - And I'm just gonna... No, no, no. No.
你不会…
You are not...
你不会重蹈任何覆辙
You are not destined to repeat anything.
你明白我的意思吗? - 明白
You understand me? - Okay.
生活中 你要走自己的路
You make your own path in this life.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
每个人都在谈论涅槃乐队 就像他们发明了轮子一样
Everyone's always talking about Nirvana like they invented the wheel,
但梅尔文乐队也很有影响力
but the Melvins were just as influential.
垃圾摇滚曾风靡南美吗?
Did grunge even hit South America?
走那个出口 - 什么?为什么?
Hey, take that exit. - What? Why?
它会耽误我们一个小时 - 照办就好!
That's, like, an hour out of our way. -Just do it.
好吧 你说了算
All right. Whatever you say.
这里 靠边停车
Here. Pull over.
你需要把另一个人绑起来吗?
Another guy you need to tie up?
什么?
What?
你妈妈说靠边停车时 我们就照办
Your mother says, "Pull over," we pull over.
我几分钟后回来
I'll be back in a few minutes.
好吧 走吧
So, go.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
没事的 我保证
It's gonna be okay. I promise.
爸爸!
Papá.
爸爸!
Papá.
爸爸!
Papá.
不!埃皮 我不回去!
No. Please. No! - Hey. Hey. - Epi, I'm not going back.
拜托!拜托了 停下来!
Please! Please, stop. Please.
我不想回去 不!
I don't want to go back. No.
No.
我们并不喜欢做这些事
We take no joy in this.
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表