剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
不是
No.
我是说 那让我大吃一惊…
I mean, look, it... - It impressed the shit out of me.
你知道吗?我要走回家去 一个人
You know what? I'm just, I'm gonna walk home. Alone.
不 别这样!哥们
No, come on. Buddy,
我已经看到它了
I already saw it.
我不能视而不见 - 到底看到什么了?
I can't unsee it. -Saw what, exactly?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我想知道
but I want to.
听着 你是怎么建的它?
Look, how did you even go about building it?
谁说那是我建的?
Who says I built it?
所以那不是人造的?
Whoa, so it's not man-made?
不 我没那么说 - 你就是这个意思
No, I-I didn't say that. - You kinda did.
你现在是想套我的话吗?
You're just, now you're just trying to spin me around.
要建那样的东西需要工具
T-To build something like that would require tools
还有家得宝里没得卖♥♥的金属合金
and metal alloys that aren't exactly available at Home Depot.
你知道吗?
You know what?
也许我该报♥警♥ 告诉他们你非法入侵的事
Maybe it's time for me to call the cops and tell 'em about all your trespassing.
好吧 嗯 行
Okay, yeah, all right, all right.
我一定要告诉他们 你后院地下有外星飞船的事
I'll just make sure and tell 'em about the alien ship - under your backyard.
那不是飞船
It's not a ship.
那就给我看看它是什么
Then show me what it is.
Thank you, guys. Have a good night.
怎么样?好极了!很难被打败
How about that! Fantastic. Gonna be tough to beat,
但下一位是谁?谁来?来吧!谁…
but who is up next? Who do we got? Come on. Who's...
来了 好
Hey, here we go. All right.
他走上舞台时请掌声欢迎
Let's give him a round of applause as he makes his way to the stage.
来吧 哥们 你叫什么?
All right. What's going on, man? What's your name?
裘德
Jude.
好的 我不得不想到那首
All right, all right. Had to think about that one.
我们知道下面唱什么了 我猜猜 《嘿 朱迪》?
I think we know what's coming, folks. Let me guess, "Hey Jude"?
什么?
What?
你是想唱那首歌♥吗 哥们?
Is that the song you want, buddy?
不是
Oh, no, no, no, no, I...
你不知道这首歌♥ 我听着它长大的 我清唱就行
You don't know this song. It was me, I grew up with it. It's just me singing.
好吧!太令人激动了
Okay. This is exciting.
裘德要来个清唱
Jude here is gonna do something a cappella.
我们来听裘德唱歌♥吧!
So let's hear it for Jude!
♪ Sacris ♪
♪ Solemniis ♪
♪ Iuncta sint guadia ♪
♪ Et ex praecordiis ♪
♪ Sonnet praeconia ♪
♪ Recedant vetera ♪
♪ Nova sint omnia ♪
♪ Corda ♪
♪ Voces et opera ♪
耶
Whoo! Yeah!
好吧
Well,
好吧 那很特别
okay. That was a... That was a thing.
很好…谢谢你 裘德
Good. Thank you, dude.
好吧
All right.
现在是休息的好时机 不是吗?
Uh, this feels like a good time for a break, doesn't it?
所以休息一下 我们15分钟后回来 到时候见
So take a break. We'll be back in 15 minutes. - See you then.
嘿
Hey.
大家都在看我 这太蠢了
Uh, everybody is looking at me. That was really stupid.
不
No.
歌♥很美 它是很奇怪 但需要很大的勇气
That was beautiful. It was weird, but it takes a lot of courage.
我知道你♥爸♥爸的事
I know about your father.
对发生的事我感到很遗憾
I'm so sorry about what happened to him.
你肯定喝多了
You've had a lot to drink.
我从小就没有父亲
No, I-I grew up without my father.
我是说 我们情况不同 但…
I mean, it was different circumstances, but
这…
it's...
这太难了
it's tough.
嗯 是的
Yeah, it is.
我只有一张拍立得照片
You know, all I had was a single Polaroid.
你知道吗?我要去找凯蒂
You know what, let me go find Katie.
留在这里 我们要把你安全送回家
Stay here, um, and we'll get you home safe.
去吧
Go ahead.
你想看看它是怎么运作的 不是吗?
You want to see how it works, don't you?
Yeah.
等等 - 走吧
Hang on. Just hold your horses. -Go ahead.
天啊
Oh, my God.
看看这东西
Look at this thing.
你怕吗?
You scared?
你看起来吓坏了
You look petrified.
怕什么?
Scared of what?
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
当然
Sure.
送我飞上月球
Fly me to the moon.
月球?那太外行了
Moon? Heh. That's for amateurs.
站在那里 圆圈那里 - 这里?
Come here. Stand right here. - What, here? - In the circle.
就...
Just...
我们已经到了吗?
Are we there yet? -Just...
还是这里
No, it does it on its own.
然后... 就...
And then, and then the...
嗡嗡的声音和灯光
humming sound and the lights.
我忘了什么吗?
Did I forget something?
你骗到我了
You had me.
不 就一秒钟
No, for one cold, hard second,
我相信了你… - 不是…有点不对劲
I believed you. - No, it's not... Something is wrong.
以前从没发生过这样的事 - 疯狂的富兰克
This has never happened before. -You're a crazy old bastard, Frank.
但你很搞笑
Hey, but you're funny. You're funny.
我得这么评价你
Okay, I gotta give it to you,
你很幽默 你把我骗得团团转
you're funny. - You punked me real good.
我没开玩笑
Byron, I'm not joking.
见好就收吧 知道吗?
Just quit while you're ahead, man. You know?
你赢了 好吗?
You win, okay?
你赢了
You win!
我们回头见 宇航员
Hey, we'll see you around, spaceman.
该死
Shit!
我就知道那是个性♥爱♥地牢
I knew it was a sex dungeon.
我就知道
I knew it!
我就知道
I knew it.
怎么样?
How's it going?
迈克尔今年会赢松木车大赛吗?
Is Michael gonna win the pinewood derby this year?
我想应该不会
I don't think so.
我们遇到了点小麻烦
And we got into a little thing. He, uh...
他说 他小组的一些孩子嘲笑他
He says some kids in his group make fun of him.
嘲笑他什么? - 我不知道
About what? - Don't know.
我还以为他跑进来会告诉你
Figured he would tell you when he ran in here.
他没到这里来
He didn't run in here.
迈克尔
Michael!
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
我们很担心你 - 他不会自己跑掉的
You're getting us worried. -He would not run off by himself.
迈克尔!
Michael!
迈克尔 请你回话
Michael, please say something.
我去开车 - 不 我要报♥警♥
I'll grab the truck. - No, I'm gonna call the police.
艾琳
Irene...
过来
Come here. Come here.
你不能这样 你吓到我们了
You can't do that. You scared me.
你要去哪里?
Hey, where you headed?
停下!
Hey, stop. Stop!
停下!
Stop!
警♥察♥!
Police!
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表