剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
嗯 等我一会儿
Yeah, just give me a sec.
怎么了 咖啡没用吗?
What, the coffee not helping?
你如愿以偿了
Well, you got what you wanted.
“去台球厅 喝啤酒”
Go to the pool hall, have some beers.
不是喝一整桶
Not a whole keg.
兰迪来给你送车时
When Randy dropped your car off this morning,
他说你昨晚和拜伦相处得很好
he said you were palling around with Byron last night.
你肯定是喝多了
You must've been drunk.
我去车里
I'll be in the car.
好吧
Well...
我没想到 - 什么?
I wasn't expecting that. -What?
艾琳 你重了差不多三斤
Irene, you've gained three pounds.
我打赌那是结实的肌肉
And I bet it's solid muscle,
因为我做了抬腿运动
from all those leg lifts.
你的血压也降了
Your blood pressure's down, too,
我看到你的脸色也红润了
and I see color coming back to your face.
你感觉好点了吗?
Are you feeling better?
是的
I am.
而且…我认为你是对的 桑德拉
And... I think you're right, Sandra.
是时候丢掉轮椅了
It's-it's time to stop using the chair.
我担心她可能运动得太多了
I-I was worried maybe she'd been doing too much.
我不是说我们已经脱离危险了 但我认为情况很乐观
Well, I'm not saying we're out of the woods yet, but I'm encouraged.
不管你在做什么 坚持下去 两周后我们再见
Whatever you're doing, keep it up, and let's see you again in two weeks.
你听到马里斯医生说的了吗?
Did you even hear what Dr. Mareese said?
没有你我做不到这些的
I couldn't have done this without you, Franklin.
我确定你对生活的新热情和我无关
Pretty sure your new zest for life has nothing to do with me.
现在你生气是因为 裘德真的对我有所帮助吗?
So now you're angry because Jude is actually helping me?
没生气 我担心你的安全
I'm not angry. I'm-I'm concerned for your safety.
他把你玩弄于股掌之间
He's got you wrapped around his little finger.
你好?
Hello?
有人在家吗?是我
Anybody home? It's me.
嘿 丹妮丝
Hey, Denise.
抱歉 我以为家里没人
I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone was home.
你把这件外套落在酒吧了
You left this jacket at the bar.
我的爷爷奶奶去哪里了?
Where are my grandparents?
跟医生有约
Uh, doctor's appointment.
那不是你该做的事吗?
Shouldn't you be at stuff like that?
嗯
Yeah.
我昨晚太累了
I kind of had a... a long night.
我一般不喝酒
I don't normally drink.
我敢肯定 在法恩斯沃斯
Well, I am certain that no one in Farnsworth
没人听过那样的卡拉OK
has ever heard karaoke like that before.
你打算在巡演上唱那首歌♥吗?
You plan on taking that show on the road?
我觉得没人准备好听它
I don't think the world is ready.
嘿 这是你的书吗?
Hey, is this your book?
这是你♥爸♥爸 对吗?
This is your dad, right?
你想知道一些奇怪的事情吗?
You want to know something weird?
我奶奶告诉我这本书是她自己买♥♥的
My grandma told me that she bought this book herself.
很奇怪 对吗?
I mean, that-that's strange, right?
也许是她记错了
Maybe, uh, maybe she was confused.
你♥爸♥没有被列入 证人保护名单之类的吗?
Your dad's not, like, in witness protection or something?
没有 我们从邪教中逃出来的
No. No, we escaped from a cult.
很好笑
Ha, ha. Very funny.
你真的可能是太投入了 鼔手很担心
And I'm like, really? Like, getting in there, even the drummer's worried.
看这个 凯蒂发的
Look at this one. Katie posted it.
简直不相信那是我♥干♥的
I can't believe I did that.
你真的太投入了
You're really feeling it there.
天啊 看 连鼓手都觉得很奇怪
Oh, my gosh, look, even the drummer, he's weirded out.
所以 其他人能看到它吗?这是…
So, uh, other people can-can see this? - This is...
能 - 你们两个聊得很开心吧?
Yeah. - You two having fun?
嗨 我…医生怎么说?
Hi. I... Uh, h-how was the-the doctor's appointment?
很好
It was good.
我的身体正在好转
I'm on the up and up.
那很好啊
That's great.
我不是有意打断你们的
Oh, I-I didn't mean to interrupt. I just...
我没想到今天会在这见到你 丹妮丝
I just wasn't expecting to see you here today, Denise.
嗯 我决定在法恩斯沃斯住几晚
Oh, yeah, I decided to stay in Farnsworthfor a couple of nights,
心血来潮决定的
very spur-of-the-moment.
嘿 爷爷在哪儿?
Hey, where is Grandpa?
好吧 你是来幸灾乐祸的吗 宇航员?
Okay. Came here to gloat, spaceman?
你想看些东西吗?真正的证据?
You want to see something, for real?
给 把胶卷冲洗出来
Here. Get that film developed.
当然 只是一些太空照片?
Oh, sure, sure. Just some space pics?
和外星人的自♥拍♥?听着 伙计 玩笑结束了 算了吧
Selfies with little green men? Come on, joke's over. Let it go.
我真傻 居然让你知道 世界上最大的秘密
Look, I might be an idiot for letting you in on the biggest secret in the world, but...
但我没有开玩笑
I'm not some joke.
你怎么从来没有冲洗出来? - 怎么什么?因为艾琳
How come you never developed them? -Well, how come anything? Irene.
她看到我拍了那些照片 让我发誓要毁掉那些胶卷
She saw me taking those pictures and made me promise to destroy the film, but I-
但我想也许有一天我们会需要它 最后的手段
I thought we might need it someday. Last resort.
如果你再耍我… - 冲洗胶卷吧
If you're pulling my leg again, Frank... -Just develop the film.
嘿!
Well, hey.
这里有个我遇到过的最好的店员
There's the best shop assistant I ever had.
即使你几乎看不到桌子上方
Even when you could barely see over the table.
也许我选错职业了
Maybe I, uh, took the wrong career path.
奶奶说你在外面 所以…
Uh, Nana said you were out here, so...
我刚去拜伦家还了些工具
Yeah, I just had to return some tools over at Byron's.
你的邻居? - 对
Your neighbor? - Yeah.
嗯 我想我们和解了 算是吧
Yeah, we buried the hatchet, I guess, kind of.
你不该去上课吗?
Wait, now, aren't you supposed to be in class today?
他们要开行政会议之类的 所以不用上课
Uh, they have administrative meetings or something, so... no.
真走运 反正对我来说很走运
Well, that's lucky, for me anyway.
我有件事需要你帮忙
I got something I could use your help with.
你想开车兜风吗?
You want to take a drive?
他们要走了 我要拿上我的钥匙
They're leaving. I'll get my keys.
约克夫人?
Mrs. York?
钱德拉 你有时间吗?
Chandra. Do you have a minute?
不 我…其实我正在忙着呢
Actually, I-I'm sort of in the middle of something.
现在真不是个好时间 所以…
Now's not a good time.
裘德 你能在车里等等吗? 我想单独和钱德拉聊聊
Jude, could you wait in the car, please? I'd like to speak with Chandra privately.
好
Okay.
我有些担心
I have some concerns.
其实是关于裘德
About Jude, actually.
我们不能在门廊上 进行私人谈话 对吧?
Well, we can't have a private conversation out on the stoop, can we?
请进
Come in.
你家融合了很多风格啊
This is quite an eclectic home you have.
对
Yes.
我和我妈妈在这里住了很长时间
It was just me and my mother here for a long time.
她是个收藏家
She was quite the collector.
现在只有我自己了
Now, it's just me.
我喜欢这个小家伙 - 嗯
Oh! I love this little guy.
它叫什么名字?
What's his name?
温斯顿
Uh, Winston.
嗯 它是我妈妈的狗
Yes. He was my mother's dog.
最后 她让我答应她要让它留在家里
At the end, she made me promise to keep him around the house.
其实 这是她的遗嘱
It was in her will, actually.
你听到了吗? - 什么?
Did you hear that? - What?
没有 我什么都没听到
No, I didn't hear a thing.
那么 你说
So, what did you say that, um,
我们应该小心提防什么来着?
we should be careful to watch out for?
护理行业充满了
Well, the caregiving business is just full of crooks
想要占老年人便宜的骗子
who want to take advantage of older folks,
推荐一文不值
and references, they're worthless.
有一半的情况 那些推荐人 是他们的妈妈或最好的朋友
You know, half the time, you're just... you're talking to their mother or best friend.
说到最好的朋友…
Speaking of best friends...
温斯顿
Oh, Winston.
你真是个宝贝 - 别碰它
Winston, you are such a treasure. -Well, just maybe don't touch him.
你太…
You are so...
不!
Oh, no!
抱歉 亲爱的 - 不 没关系
Oh, I'm so sorry. Oh, dear. - No, no, no. It's fine, it's fine,
没关系
it's fine. It's fine, it's fine. - I'm so, so, so... Oh...
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表