剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
但今天是新生活的第一天 更好的生活
But this is the first day of something new. Better.
你不介意跟我一起度过这第一天?
And you're okay spending it with me?
嘿 你是裘德?
Hey, there. You Jude?
是的 先生 邓拉普先生?
Yes, sir. Uh, Mr. Dunlap?
请叫我比尔就好 还有…
Oh, just Bill, please. And...
丹妮丝 - 认识你很高兴 你们都进来吧
Denise. Nice to know you. Y'all, come on in.
屋子很乱 请原谅 还有些小货物要送
Excuse the mess. Got some small loads waiting to go out.
我想过雇个秘书 但费用太高了
Thought about hiring a secretary, but I can't justify the expense.
我听说你有老比尔的东西?
So... I was told you had something that belonged to Bill Sr.
天啊
Get out of town.
这是我爸爸的幸运符 我还以为它丢了呢
This is my dad's lucky charm. I thought it was lost.
养老院的人拿了它
Someone at the, uh, retirement home had it.
我从没想过还能再见到它 我想它确实很幸运 谢谢你
Wow, I never thought I'd see this again. I guess it was lucky after all. - Thank you.
它是什么?
What is it?
这是邓拉普家多年来争论的话题
The topic of much debate in the Dunlap home over the years.
它很奇怪 不是吗?
It's a strange-looking doodad, isn't it?
我希望你能告诉我 你♥爸♥爸从哪得到的
I was hoping you could tell us where your dad got it.
问题是 我爸爸也许 是个长途卡车司机
Uh, the thing is... my dad might have been a long haul trucker,
但他还是个喜欢夸大其词的人
but he was an even longer haul bullshitter.
这是他的招牌故事
And this was his signature yarn.
我们真的很想听听
We'd really like to hear it.
据说 他在镇上 让一个搭便车的人上车
Um, story went, he picked up a hitchhiker here in town.
他说那人有点惊慌
Said the guy was a little sketchy,
好像他在逃跑什么的
like he was on the run or something.
不出所料 几个小时后
Sure enough, a few hours into the trip,
我爸爸发现有人开面包车跟踪他们
my dad realized that there was someone trailing them in a van.
我爸爸知道所有的小路 所以…
But my dad knew all the back roads, so...
他们逃了 对吗? - 对 当然了 可是…
So they got away, right? - Yeah, yeah, of course, but...
事情开始变得奇怪了
Okay, this is where the story gets a little out there.
爸爸说 在他们看不见面包车后
Dad said that, after they lost sight of the van,
搭便车的人把手伸进了他的手套箱里
the hitchhiker reached into his glove box,
拿出我爸爸的猎刀
pulled out my dad's hunting knife.
他以为他要捅他什么的
He thought he was gonna stab him or something.
但他却把脚踝割开 把这东西拿了出来
But instead, he cut this thing out of his ankle.
他把它在仪表板上撞了几下 把它当作纪念品送给了他
Banged it on the dash a few times, gave it to him as a memento.
你在哪儿睡的?
Where'd you sleep?
你只想说这个吗?
That all you have to say?
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say...
只有对不起
except that I'm sorry.
我错了
I was wrong.
这是个错误
It was a mistake.
错误?
A mistake.
把牛奶放在外面是个错误
Leaving the milk out is a mistake.
衬衫上少了颗扣子是错误 这是…
Missing a button on your shirt is a mistake. This was...
我们就站在这里
We were standing right here.
在你们桥牌俱乐部玩牌后 我们清理干净了
We were cleaning up after your bridge club.
马西德尔莫尔作弊了 我问你要不要戳穿她
I told you Marcy Delmore was cheating again. I asked if you were ever gonna call her out on it...
拜托了 富兰克林
Please, Franklin, don't...
你说:“她从没赢过” 然后电♥话♥响了
...and you said, "No need, 'cause she never wins anyway." And then the phone rang.
任何家长都不该接到这样的电♥话♥
That phone call that no parent should ever get.
为了你 我让自己变坚强
And I made myself be strong for you.
让你尽情悲伤
Let you grieve the way you want, the way you need.
我以为这是正确的事
And I always believed that was the right thing to do.
你却要…
But you were gonna...
你却要离开我…
you were gonna leave me here...
让我独自一人…
...all alone,
再次承受那种痛苦
to go through that all over again?
我之前太自私了
I was selfish.
现在也很自私
I am selfish.
你不自私
You're not.
你坐在这里
You sat right here,
你答应再给我30年时间
and you promised me 30 more years.
然后... - 富兰克林
And then... - Franklin...
怎样?
What?
我连30天都无法答应你 更别说几年了
I couldn't have promised you 30 more days, much less years.
你想我怎么做?
What did you want?
我只是想让你觉得我就足够了
I just want to be enough...
让你想留下来
for you to want to stay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay...
好了
All right.
很好!我就说…
Yes. That is what I'm talkin'...
什么?不 别这样
What? Wait, wait, wait. No. Come on. Come on!
对了
Yeah.
嘿! - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
巡逻日志 准备批准 - 好
Got the patrol log for you, Chief. - Ready for your sign-off. - All right.
蒂娜说服了我 我们要买♥♥那个按♥摩♥浴缸
Deena finally broke me down. I think we're gonna get that Jacuzzi hot tub - she's been wanting.
是吗? - 是的
Yeah. - Oh, yeah?
她觉得这对我的坐骨神经痛有帮助 也不是很贵
She thinks it'll help with my sciatica. Sure does hurt the wallet.
嘿 吉比 这个拘留是怎么回事? 谁是裘德?
Hey, Gibby, wha... what's this arrest here? Who's Jude?
昨晚是诺瓦特尼值班 只是个喝多的孩子
Oh, yeah. Novatny was on the desk that night. Just some drunk kid.
他逃避逮捕了? - 我想是搞错了
Says he evaded arrest? - Apparently, it was some sort of mix-up.
那孩子是约克家的看护人 约克太太解决了所有问题
Kid turned out to be the Yorks' caretaker. Mrs. York came down and cleared it all up.
看护人
Caretaker, huh?
谢谢 吉比
Thanks, Gibby.
拜伦 你在这里吗?
Byron? Are you in here?
嘿 今天上班如何?
Ah. Hey. How was your shift?
只有一个尖声喊叫的人
Oh, only one screamer.
你在找什么东西吗?
Um, are you looking for something?
嗯 你看到跨接电缆了吗?
Yeah, uh, have you seen the jumper cables?
富兰克林想借一下
Franklin needs to borrow them.
没看到 天啊 可怜的富兰克林 他看起来很痛苦
No. God, poor Franklin. He looks so miserable.
是的 他会没事的
Eh, he'll be fine.
嘿 我真的很为你骄傲
Hey, um, I'm really proud of you.
交到了新朋友 即使他是隔壁那个脾气暴躁的老头
Just making a new friend. Even if he is the grumpy old man next door.
总得先交个朋友嘛
You gotta start somewhere, right?
对
Yeah. Oh,
我看到它们了 在箱式电扇旁边
I see 'em. They're, uh, by the box fan.
看看你 犀利的眼神
Oh, look at you, eagle eyes. Ha, ha!
祝你过得开心
Have fun.
嗯 谢谢 珍妮!
Yeah. Thanks, Jeanine.
富兰克!
Frank...
我在忙着呢
I'm on it.
汤米!如果再这样下去 我们会厌倦彼此的
Tommy, we're gonna get sick of each other - if we keep this up.
好吧 约克太太 你的看护人在家吗?
Yeah. Mrs. York, is your caretaker here?
不在 怎么了?
No. Why?
我不想吓到你 看一看
I don't want to scare you... Take a look.
这里面列举了很严重的问题 暴♥力♥事件 精神病行为
There's some pretty serious stuff there. Violent incidents, psychiatric holds.
我想把他拘留起来 直到我们调查清楚
So... I'd like to take him into custody until we can sort it out.
拘留?这肯定是搞错了
Custody? Oh, this must be a mistake.
约克太太 他不是好人
Mrs. York, he's not well.
他用假借口进入你们的生活
And he used false pretenses to get into your lives.
那…对我而言那就够了
That... That's enough for me.
你认为他什么时候回来?
When do you expect him back?
我不知道
Well, I don't.
我已经炒了他了 - 你炒了他?
I've already fired him. - You fired him?
嗯 是的 他喝多了 还被捕了
Yes, I did. He-he was drunk, and he got arrested.
那之后我怎么能让他回来?
How could I take him back after that?
是啊 他说过要去哪里吗?
Yeah. Did he say where he was going?
他很想离开法恩斯沃斯 这我知道
Well, he was very anxious to get out of Farnsworth. - I know that.
这不奇怪
I'll bet.
好吧 那份文件就给你了
Okay, well, you hang onto that file.
如果他以任何方式联♥系♥你 我希望你给我打电♥话♥
Now, if he tries to contact you in any way, I want you to call me.
好吗? - 好的
Okay? - Okay.
相信我 摆脱这些人比你想象得要难
Trust me, these people are harder to get rid of than you think.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么事这么好笑? - 我们只是在交换故事
What's so funny? -Oh, we're just swapping stories.
那份沙拉看起来很有趣
That salad, that looks interesting.
在这种地方我一般只吃辣的
I usually stick to hot food in places like this.
他跟你说了什么?
What did he tell you?
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表