剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表
So this is where you live. Cool.
停下 够近了
Stop. This is close enough.
Guau.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
我知道它很奇怪
Sí. I know it's weird.
但我的家人已经在这里住了几百年了
But my family has been here for like hundreds of years.
我妈不肯离开 好吧 你看到了
My mom refuses to leave. Okay, you saw it.
这是什么?
Whoa. What's this?
没什么 马蒂亚斯…
Oh. It's nothing. Matias--
见鬼
Holy shit.
谁会在自家后院建教堂?
Who has a church in their backyard?
你别录了 好吗?
Can you stop that, please?
拜托 让我看看
Please, let me see.
你不想和我一起坐吗?
Don't you want to sit with me?
当然
Er... Sure.
托妮…
Toni...
我必须告诉你…
I have to tell you--
我做错了吗?
Am I doing it wrong?
这…
It...
是个挑战
was a dare.
挑战?
A dare?
他们说如果我进来了 他们会给我4000比索
The guys said they'd give me four thousand pesos if I went inside.
你知道 就是鬼屋
the haunted house.
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么?
What?
大家都听过你爷爷的故事
Everyone has heard the stories about your grandpa.
他就是在这里做那些异教的事吗?
Is this where he did his cult stuff?
我还以为你喜欢我…
I thought you liked me...
嘿…
Hey...
我们可以把钱分掉
we can split the money.
你们在这里干什么? - 没什么
What are you doing in here?!? - Nothing.
你们在这里干什么? - 没什么!
What are you doing in here?!? - Nothing.
出去!从这里滚出去 快点!
Get the fuck out of here. Now!
还有你!回你的房♥间!
And you! Go to your room!
你要毁了我的生活!
You're ruining my life!
这是一个旧背包
Just an old field pack.
任何一家军品店都能买♥♥到
You can find those at any army surplus store.
我告诉过你了 那家伙只是个…流浪汉
I told you, the guy's just a... just a drifter.
他没有任何身份证明 身上没有钱包
He didn't have any I.D., no wallet on him.
他在外面四处游荡
He's out there wandering around.
《基♥督♥山伯爵》 亚历山大杜马斯
他看到房♥子和小屋 想:“看 那里有个睡觉的地方”
He sees the house and the shed. Oh, look, there's a place to sleep.
他只是偶然发现了那里 就这样
He just stumbled across it by accident. That's it.
那是什么? - 我不知道
What is that? - I don't know.
这听起来似乎是好东西
That sounds promising.
可能是他偷来的
Ha. Probably stole those.
看起来他去博物馆偷窃了
Yeah, like he knocked over a museum or something.
别这样 富兰克林
Oh, come on, Franklin. - Well,
这并不比你想的更疯狂
it's not any more crazy than what you're thinking, and I know what you're thinking.
我想什么了? - 你说你在那里发现了他
Really? What am I thinking? -You said you found him over there but, Irene,
但你也看到老鼠身上发生的事了
you saw what happened with the mice.
如果他在那里 没有穿太空服什么的…
If he was over there with no kind of space suit or anything...
我不知道 对我来说 他不是人类 是某种特别的…
I don't know. To me, that's not a human. - That's some kind of extra...
天啊 别这样
Oh, Lord. Come on now.
你的身体状况不适合下床
You're in no shape to be out of bed.
行了 回去 就…
Come on. Back you go. Just...
他抖得很厉害
Boy, he's shaking like a leaf.
他发烧了
Oh, he's burning up.
我们得叫救护车
We got to call an ambulance.
我们怎么解释这一切?
How would we explain it?
我们要怎么解释家里有个死人?
How we gonna explain a dead guy in our house?
富兰克林
Franklin...
抱歉 但事急从权 我们得做点什么
Well, I'm sorry, Irene, but there's a limit. I mean, we got to do something.
看看他 - 天啊
Look at him. -Oh, god
去年我生病的时候 就是这个状态
last year, when I... when I was sick, I was just like this.
马里斯医生说这是病毒感染 她开了处方…
Dr. Mareese said it was a virus, and she prescribed...
是什么?
Oh, what was it?
天啊 她开了什么药?
Oh, God, what did she prescribe?
达菲 - 达菲!
Tamiflu. - Tamiflu.
看?我记得一切 - 是达菲
Right. Yup. See, I don't forget everything. -It was Tamiflu.
达菲
Tamiflu.
我们马上就能治好你
We're gonna fix you right up.
我不知道我能不能做到 - 自信点
I don't know if I can do it. -Oh, be confident.
只是善意的小谎言
It's just a little white lie.
另外 沃伦总是在收款台
Plus, Warren's always at the register.
如果他开始问东问西怎么办? - 他不会的
Well, yeah, what if he starts asking questions? -He won't.
那只是给生病的老太太用的流感药
It's just flu medicine for a sick, old lady.
对 好的
Right. Yeah.
“我妻子得了流感
My wife has the flu.
“艾琳得了流感 需要再拿点这药”
Just need more of this 'cause Irene has the flu.
我相信你 富兰克林
I believe in you, Franklin.
可我不相信自己
Well, that makes one of us.
如果有什么事 就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?不要进去
Now, if anything happens, call me, okay? Don't go in there.
我们一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
嘿 哥们 介不介意…
Hey, my man, you mind if I... Yup.
嘿 先生 我能… - 没钱
Hey, sir, can I... - No money.
不 我不是要钱 老兄
I don't need any of your money, my friend.
我叫拜伦阿尔伯马尔 我在参选镇议会…
My name is Byron Albemarle. I'm running for town council...
恭喜你 - 我只需要你的签名
Congratulations. - I just need your signature
这样我就能参选了
so I can get on the ballot.
我在法恩斯沃斯看到了 改变的潜力 好吗?
I see potential for change in Farnsworth, okay?
我可以改变它
I can be that change.
你的话听起来有点自大 你说什么党派来着?
You sound a bit big for your britches. What party did you say?
我是一个自豪的独♥立♥人士 我没有加入任何党派
I'm a proud independent, see? I'm not in a party.
那太傻了
That is silly.
刮刮你的胡子
Cut your beard.
真的吗?
Really?
富兰克林!嘿 能不能给我… - 现在没空
Wow. Franklin. - Hey, can I, uh, get... - Not now.
…签个名支持我 我… - 现在没空
...your signature. I... - Not now.
只是希望…
Just... hoping to...
好吧
Okay.
先生 需要帮助吗?
Sir, could I help you?
先生?
Sir?
嗯 沃伦在这里吗?
Y-Yeah. I-Is Warren here?
我是胡戈 沃伦退休回亚利桑那了 我能为您做些什么?
No. I'm Hugo. Warren retired to Arizona. What can I do for you?
是…艾琳得了…
It's, uh... Irene... has, um...
沃伦知道的 是…
Warren would know. Uh, it's, uh, uh...
她得了严重的…她发烧了 还有…
Well, she's got a bad... She's burning up with fever, and, uh...
您的口袋里是什么 先生?
What's that in your pocket, sir?
对 是达菲
Yeah. That's Tamiflu.
马里斯医生 我们给她打个电♥话♥吧
Dr. Mareese. Let's give her a call.
我们联♥系♥不到她 我觉得你不可能…
Oh, well, we couldn't reach her. - I-I doubt if you're gonna...
嘿 我是胡戈 我需要一份处方授权
Hey, it's Hugo. I need to authorize a script.
对 艾琳约克的达菲
Yeah, Tamiflu for Irene York.
当然
Mm-hmm. Sure.
他现在在这里
He's here now. - Can I talk to him?
马里斯医生想跟你说话
Dr. Mareese wants to talk to you.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 医生 对 抱歉 我…
Hey, Doc. Yeah, I'm sorry, um...
什么?
What?
数三个数 说“你有共鸣!” 来吧 做吧
On three, say, "You know the vibes." Come on, do it.
那是什么意思? - “你有共鸣”
Hold up, what does that mean? - You know the vibe.
我不想这么做
Just say it. You know... - I-I-I don't want to do it.
你不做我就不签名 所以…
I don't want to do it. - Bro, I'm not signing unless you do it, so...
真的吗?
Come on, man. Really?
拜托了
Please,
给我签名吧 很难说…
just sign for me. Is-is it that hard to s...
富兰克林 嘿
Franklin, hey.
我只需要一个… - 现在没空
I just need a... - Not now.
你有什么问题?
You know, what is the problem?
我一直是你的好邻居
I've been nothing but a friendly neighbor to you.
我说了不行
剧集 | 夜空(2022) | 导航列表