这是我和外公之间的事
This is between me and Grandpa.
是外公和我
It's Grandpa and I.
如果你要说英语 至少用对语法
If you're gonna speak English, at least use proper grammar.
-天哪 -现在怎么办
- Oh, boy. - Well, what now?
我们无法回到正常的生活了
We can't go back to normal.
就像你说的
Like you said...
就在今天结束吧
This ends today.
如果我搬到另一个国家
What if I move to another country
你再也见不到我了呢
and you never saw me again?
我想在山上了结这件事 外公
I like it up here in the mountains, Grandpa.
你选了个好地方 空气很新鲜
You picked a good spot. The fresh air is nice.
快点动手吧 你这条傻狗
Oh, get to it, you dumb dog.
好吧
Fine.
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
在我死之前 告诉我
Before I die, tell me,
你怎么会说话 你为什么是恶魔
how are you able to talk. Why are you evil?
重大新闻
Breaking news!
这位外公因谋杀梅尔·卡迪斯·玛吉蒂而被通缉
This Grandpa is wanted in the murder of Merl Cuddles Magginty.
亨利·葛柏布拉柏
又名 外公
梅尔·卡迪斯·玛吉蒂
在外公的小木屋中被谋杀
-什么 你设计害我 -没错
- What? You set me up? - Click.
那是什么 扬声器
What's that? A speaker?
抓到他会有高额赏金
And there's a big reward for his capture.
重金悬赏外公
上面没写"无论死活"
And it doesn't say "Dead or alive,"
所以死了也没关系
so dead will do just fine.
什么
What?!
祝你在监狱中过的愉快 外公
Have fun in prison, Grandpa.
帮帮盲人
-什么 -别动 外公
- What? - Freeze, Grandpa!
你因谋杀罪被逮捕了
You're under arrest for murder!
没错 外公
Yeah, yeah, yeah, Grandpa.
告诉你 你这下算是彻底玩完了
You done gone and done it now, I tell you what.
别担心 监狱生活也不算太差
Don't worry. Life in prison ain't so bad.
除了总是被强♥奸♥和被杀之外
You know, besides getting raped and killed all the time.
小心
Watch out!
你们要去墨西哥吗
Hey, you guys doing to Mexico?
外公 你还好吗
Grandpa, are you oka...
外公 你去哪了
Grandpa? Where'd ya go?