刚才那几句会是很好的歌♥词
Oh, hey, that would be a good song lyric.
给 帮我拿会儿
Here, hold this a sec.
*抱歉打破了你们的泡沫*
*Sorry to burst your bubble*
*不过毒贩们...*
*But you drug deal...*
你放走了拿走我们毒品的人
You let him get away with our d-drugs.
现在 你去死吧
N-Now, you got to die.
你 还有小孩
You, uh, uh, and the kid.
求你了 我还有动画片没完成
Please, I have a cartoon to finish.
-真的吗 -真的吗
- Really? - Really?
你需要配音演员吗
You need voice actors?
我是矮精灵 现在我是机器人
I'm a leprechaun. Now, I'm a robot.
现在 我又是矮精灵了
Now... Now, I'm a leprechaun again.
-你太棒了 -真的吗
- You're amazing! - Really?
看 我是一个农民
Hey, look, I'm a f-farmer.
看上去不像
Eh, didn't seem believable.
闭嘴 不然我杀了你 肥猪
Shut up, or I'll kill you, pig.
刚才看起来确实像农民
Now, that was a believable farmer.
你应该雇下这俩人
You should hire these guys.
孩子们 让我们去吸毒吧
Come on, kids. Let's do these drugs!
这些毒品劲儿来的很快
These drugs should kick in any sec.
他去哪了
Hey, where'd he go?
在这里签字 还有这里 这里 这里 这里
And sign here, here, here, here, here, here...
杰佛里 快点
Jeffrey, hurry up.
这里 这里 这里 这里 这里
Here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here.
杰佛里 起来 坐下 起来 坐下
Jeffrey, stand. Sit. Stand. Sit.
握手 现在给他支票
Shake hands. Now, give him the check.
好
Okay.
五十元大钞 天呐
Wow, 50 big ones! Oh, boy!
所以汤米现在在做动画吗
Wait. So Tommy is making a cartoon?
是的 汤米有一个很棒点子
Yes. Tommy had a brilliant idea
一个菠萝戴着一顶滑稽帽子
about a pineapple that wears a funny hat.
哇
Oh, wow.
腌黄瓜先生正把什么人拖进狗窝
Mr. Pickles is dragging somebody into his doghouse.
你们刚刚错过了 这狗是恶魔
Oh, you just missed him. That dog is evil!
爸 别再说你那些疯狂的故事了
Dad, stop with your crazy stories.
一只恶魔狗
An evil dog?
请继续说
Please, go on.
真的 腌黄瓜先生的狗窝下
Really? Well, Mr. Pickles has
有一个流着血河的魔巢
a lair under his doghouse with a river of blood!
有三个穿黑色紧身皮衣的人在守卫他的巢穴
He has three leather-wearing Steves that guard his lair.
曾经有一个是我的妻子 但是他把她发射到外太空去了
One of them was my wife, but he shot her into outer space.
我刚才有提到血河吗
Did I mention the river of blood?
好了 剧本完成了
All right. The script is done.
警长你去录音 我来作画 大家赶快
Sheriff, you record the voices. I'll animate. Move it, people!
我们只有一个小时来完成动画片了
We've only got an hour to finish the cartoon.
-开机 -这顶帽子很滑稽
- Action. - The hat I-is funny.
停 多带点激♥情♥试试
Cut. Try it with more passion.
这顶帽子很滑稽
The hat I-is funny.
很好 开机
Good enough. Action.
这是一顶滑稽帽子
This is a funny hat.
停 建议强调滑稽二字会让效果更滑稽
Cut. It's funnier if you emphasize funny.
再多嘴 我就让你瞧瞧什么才是滑稽
One more note, and I'll show you what's fu-u-u-nny...
你这个死人
You, dead.
看 你领悟能力不错嘛
See, now, you're getting the hang of this.
我在哪
What? Huh? Where am I?
这些毒品太棒了
Whoa! These drugs are great.
我简直无法相信我眼前的一切
I can't believe what I'm seeing.
看看这些色彩 再嗨一点
Whoa, look at all the colors. Let's go higher!
再嗨一点
Higher!
看起来我的胳膊和腿都没了 太酷了
It looks like my arms and legs are missing, cool!
感觉我的脸在融化
It feels like my face is melting.
耶
Yeah!
所有人注意
Everybody, listen up.
现在我要来给大家展示一部全新的动画
Now I present to you a brand-new cartoon
制♥作♥人是我们的汤米·古德曼
by our very own Tommy Goodman!
-太棒了 汤米 -汤米
- Way to go, Tommy! - Yay, Tommy!
戴着滑稽帽子的菠萝
我是一个菠萝 瞧 我在走路
I'm a pineapple. Look at me walk.
你好 菠萝
Hey, pineap... ple.
想来点毒品吗
W-W-Want some drugs?
毒品是不好的
Drugs are bad.
那我们还是做好人吧
We... We will be nice now.
而且 这顶帽子很滑稽
Also, the is hat is funny.
想戴上我的滑稽帽子吗
Want to wear my funny hat?
想
Yeah.
这是一顶滑稽的帽子
This is a fu-u-u-nny hat.
我们不吸毒
W-We don't do drugs
因为你告诉过我们帽子很滑稽
'cause you told us the hat is funny.
对 这就是这部动画的结尾
Right. And that is the end of this cartoon.
停 这部动画需要一点主题曲
Cut. Hey, this cartoon needs some theme music.
警长 别干扰我
Sheriff, don't interrupt me.
现在我不得不从头开始了
Ugh, now, I have to start the cartoon over again.
我是一个菠萝 瞧 我在走路
I'm a pineapple. Look at me walk.
这部动画太烂了
This cartoon sucks!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
我们的配音很好
Our voices were... great.
但是汤米的动画太烂了
But Tommy's cartoon was terrible.
现在你去死吧
Now... Now, you got to die.
如果你觉得很容易 为什么不去做你自己的动画呢
If you think it's so easy, why don't you make your own cartoon?
完美 汤米你被炒了 你们被雇佣了
Perfect. Tommy, you're fired. You're hired.
-什么 -太好了
- What? - Yay.
我们不会再卖♥♥毒品了
We won't sell drugs no more.
-那以后我们去哪里拿毒品呢 -是啊
- Then, where will we get drugs? - Yeah!
毒品把我变成了这样
Aah! Argh! Drugs did this to me! Aah!
这就是为什么毒品不好
And that's why drugs are bad.
我再也不吸毒了
I'll never do drugs, no way.
是啊 毒品是不好的
Yeah, drugs are bad!
好耶
Hooray!
当局还在寻找
And authorities are still looking for a suspect
电视台台长谋杀案的嫌疑人
in the murder of this TV executive.
是一只叫腌黄瓜先生的恶魔狗干的
It was an evil dog named Mr. Pickles.
太疯狂了 看看其他新闻
That's crazy. In other news,
这位新晋电视台台长的新节目正在首映中
this new TV executive's new show premieres right now.
腌黄瓜先生
腌黄瓜先生是一条恶魔狗
Mr. Pickles is an evil dog
他有一个地下巢穴 里面血流成河
who has an underground lair with a river of b-blood.
听上去太疯狂了
That sounds crazy.
我倒是很想见见
I would like to see... see that.
-我们到了 -我有一顶滑稽的帽子
- We are here. - And I have a fun-funny hat.
谁会看这种垃圾
Ugh. Who would even watch this crap?