Now we have a second chance.
我多希望我还记得
Oh! I wish I could remember.
-她记得 -我先去...
- She remembers! - Well, I'm gonna...
快看 一家勺子店
Hey, look, a spoons store.
斯坦利 你究竟怎么了
Stanley, what is up with you?!
他们永远不会相信你 亨利
They'll never believe you, Henry!
腌黄瓜先生给我展示过
Mr. Pickles showed me
帕瓦那萨斯拉根罗萨之路
the way of the pavanastra sluganotharats.
我永远都是史蒂夫 现在我回来了
I am forever Steve, and now that I'm home,
我要协助腌黄瓜先生将你的生活变成地狱
I'm gonna help Mr. Pickles make your life hell!
随便吧
Ugh, who cares?
你想让别人以为我疯了 我已经习惯了
You want to make me look crazy? I'm used to it.
你在干什么
Oh! Hey, what are you doing?
救命 他想强上我
Help! He's forcing himself on me!
-什么 -爸爸 你这样太过了
- What? - Dad! This has gone too far!
完了 我卡住了
Oh, no, I'm stuck!
这下我没法帮助大家摆脱勒索了
Now I'll never stop the town from being blackmailed.
路易斯 我警告过你不许把鱼放在我的水床上
Lewis, I told you not to put fish in my waterbed anymore!
我受够了 你给我搬走
That's it, you're moving out!
等一下
Aww. Wait.
我们搬走吧
Let's move out!
路易斯 把我的房♥子还给我
Aah! Lewis, get back here with my house!
刀锋 小心
Blade! Watch out!
待售
价格五万美元
因为有人勒索我
超速
Speeders!
不 是警长
Oh, no, the po-po.
抓稳了
Hold on.
房♥子里的人 减速 不然我开枪了
You in the house! Slow down, or I will shoot!
待售
价格五万美元
因为有人勒索我
这纸挡着我什么都看不见
I can't see with this stupid sign in the way!
不好 是死路
Oh, no, a dead end!
是 = 汪
不 = 汪汪
将艾格尼丝的记忆从汤米的脑中取出=汪...汪
-减速 -一起摇摆
- Slow down! - Rock and roll.
-我把钱带来了 -五万美元
- Hey, I got your money! - $50,000!
他人去哪了
Where the hell is he?
-汤米 -汤米
- Tommy? - Tommy?
大家好
Hi, everybody!
我把所有记忆都下载到脑子里了
I've downloaded all of the memories into my brain
这样你们就不会被勒索了
so nobody has to be blackmailed.
太好了汤米 我们的记忆安全了
Yeah, Tommy! Our memories are safe!
说得对 有些事是需要保密的
That's right! Some things should be private,
因为如果不保密的话 大家就都会知道
'cause if they weren't, everybody would know
博詹金斯先生爱穿女装打自己的屁♥股♥
Mr. BoJenkins wears women's clothes and spanks himself.
警长小时候拉完屎之后给屎穿洋娃娃的衣服
The sheriff was a kid who dressed his poops up like dolls.
还有我的外婆和我爸爸不♥穿♥衣服躺在一起
And my grandma laid naked with my dad.
还有 这么多年来我外婆一直
Also, where my grandma has really been all these years
和...
is with...
记忆抽取器
我刚说到哪了
Oh. What was I saying?
我还是去理个发吧
Well, maybe I'll go get a haircut.
你和我妈裸睡
You laid naked with my mother?!
当时很黑 你妈妈爬上♥床♥
Uh, it was dark. Your mother crawled into bed.
但我知道不是你 因为闻到了...
But I knew it wasn't you when I smelled...
-鱼 -不用了谢谢
- Fish? - Uh, no thanks.
是真的吗
Is this true?
当然是真的
Oh, of course it's true!
但当我想上斯坦利的时候
But when I tried to screw Stanley,
他表现得他的家庭很重要一样
he acted like his family was so important!
他那爱做梦的老婆
Ha! His stupid dreamer of a wife
还有白♥痴♥儿子
and his idiot son!
太好了 外婆记得我
Yay, grandma remembers me!
-艾格尼丝 你怎么能 -亨利
- Agnes, how could you... - Henry!
我告诉过你叫我史...
I told you to call me St...
是我失态了 别生气
Oh! I've gotten carried away. Don't be mad.
我怎么能不生气
How could I not be mad?
别杀我
No, don't kill me.
我什么都愿意做 任何...
I'll do anything you want! Anythi...
艾格尼丝
Oh, Agnes!
-妈妈 -刀锋的快递
- Mom! - Delivery for Blade?
天啊 这地方可真难找
Boy, this place was hard to find. Oh!
这回她死透了
Now she's dead.
怎么回事 我看不见
What's happening? I can't see.
但毁掉这个毫无意义
But destroying this is pointless.
我把所有的记忆都备份在
I've backed up all the memories
外太空的记忆卫星上了
on the M satellite in outer space.
腌黄瓜先生 我得跟你讲讲...
Mr. Pickles, I've got a bone to pick...
艾格尼丝
Agnes?
亨利 很抱歉伤害了你
Henry, I'm sorry I hurt you,
我永远都会记得
but I'll always remember the time
我们那次疯狂的做♥爱♥
we made wild love
在你57年雪佛兰的后座上
in the back of your '57 Chevy.
我没有57年的雪佛兰
I never had a '57 Chevy.
糟了 想不起来是谁了
Oops, I wonder who that was.
永别了 亨利
Well, bye, Henry.
什么鬼
Huh? What the hell?
艾格尼丝
Oh, Agnes!
这么多史蒂夫
More Steves?
今天发生什么了 外婆在哪
What happened today? Where's grandma?
她去了更好的地方 汤米
She's going to a better place, Tommy.
看 一颗流星
Look, a shooting star!
-在哪 -也许那就是你外婆
- Where? - Maybe that's your grandma.
天啊 这真是最诡异的记忆了
Man, this is the weirdest memory yet.
别杀我 我什么都愿意做 任何事
No, don't kill me. I'll do anything, anything.
太空乳液
那是什么玩意
Hey, what the hell is that?