托德 我们得谈谈
Todd, we need to talk.
你看 好可爱的狗狗
Hey, look, a cute, little puppy doggy!
我要告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
没事的 鲁琳
It's okay, Lurlene.
沃顿医生的整容诊所
我找到你的集点卡了 我知道你是假奶
I found your punch card. I know they're fake.
没错 但不是这件事
Yes, but no.
你又跟橄榄球队的人上♥床♥了吗 没关系
You slept with the football team again? It's okay.
没错 但也不是这件事 我在和别人交往
Yes, but no. I've met someone else.
你人太好了 我想要个坏男孩
You're just too... nice. I want a bad boy.
让我进去
Let me in!
你肯定是鲁琳的坏男孩了
You must be Lurlene's bad boy.
那胸是假的 你太恶心了
Hey, those are fake! You're disgusting!
我不认识这家伙
I don't know this guy!
再见 很高兴见到你
Bye! It was great meeting you!
不 不
No! No! Agh!
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles!
沃顿医生的整容诊所
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles!
你在这呢 好孩子
There you are! Good boy!
腌黄瓜先生
第一季 第一集
这牛奶喝起来怪怪的
Hmm, this milk tastes funny.
汤米 我们的母牛贝蒂怀孕了
Well, Tommy, our cow, Betty, is pregnant,
所以现在我们喝豆奶
so right now, we're drinking soy milk.
我听说大豆含有雌激素
I've read that soy has estrogen in it.
那是什么
What's that?
雌激素是女人之所以为女人的原因
Well, it's what makes a lady a lady.
一点豆奶又不会让人一夜之间变成女人
A little soy milk isn't going to turn anybody into a lady overnight.
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles.
爸爸
Dad?
我是米尔顿夫人
I'm Mrs. Milton.
我和我女儿苏西今早发现这老家伙睡在我们农场里
My Suzie and I found this one sleeping on our farm this morning.
爸爸 你又把鞋弄丢了吗
Dad, you lost your shoe again?
是腌黄瓜先生把我的鞋弄丢的
But Mr. Pickles did this to me!
昨天晚上 我看到腌黄瓜先生在吸汽油
Last night, I saw Mr. Pickles huffing gas,
然后就上了车
then getting into the truck.
结果我一睁眼
Next thing I know,
我在一架婴儿床上醒来
I woke up in a crib
在腌黄瓜先生的重口派对上 旁边躺着个男巨婴
next to a baby man at one of Mr. Pickles' fetish parties.
一个马头人鞭打着一个猪头女然后开始抓我的乳♥头♥
A horse man whipping a pig lady starting grabbing my nipples.
然后一个穿着长袍的男人从蛋糕里蹦出来
Then a robed man popped out of a cake.
让我们看看你的脸
Show us your face!
结果是戴着医疗口罩的腌黄瓜先生
But it was Mr. Pickles in a doctor's mask.
他开始用电锯到处锯人
He started cutting people up with a chain saw!
不 不
No! Nooo!
他把爪子插♥进♥人头然后开始跳舞
He put human heads on his paws and started dancing,
然后他把我和一堆肢体放进卡车里
Then he put me in a truck with a bunch of body parts
开车带我去米尔顿的农场 然后偷了我的鞋
and drove me to the Milton's farm where he stole my shoe!
米尔顿农场
所以我才丢了鞋
And that's how I lost my shoe.
你和你那些丧心病狂的故事
You and your crazy stories.
总之 我先走了
Anyway, bye now.
欢迎随时再来
Please stop by anytime!
爸爸 如果你坠入爱河你会做什么
Dad, what do you do when you're in love?
老镇新闻
这个女人嫁给了蜥蜴
汤米 现在的爱情一言难尽
Ugh, Tommy, nowadays, love is complicated,
但当你真的爱上一个人 就告诉她你的感受
but when you really love someone, just tell them how you feel.
我要去上班了 再见
Well, I'm off to work. Bye!
爸爸说得对 我要告诉苏西我爱她
Dad's right! I'm gonna tell Suzie I love her!
快点 腌黄瓜先生
Come on, Mr. Pickles!
我们去找苏西的农场
Let's find Suzie's farm!
米尔顿农场
你好 我叫汤米 这是腌黄瓜先生
Hi! I'm Tommy, and this is Mr. Pickles!
不好意思
Oops. Sorry about that.
没关系 至少不是豆奶
That's okay. At least it's not soy milk.
我是苏西 这是戈蒂
I'm Suzie, and this is Gertie.
她老了 奶也变质了
She's old, and her milk's going bad.
苏西 我有事要告诉你 我爱你
Suzie, I wanted to tell you something. I love you.
汤米 我爸又开始酗酒了
Look, Tommy, since my pa starting drinking again,
这里什么事都要我做 给牛挤奶 喂猪
I got to do everything around here... milk the cow, feed the pigs,
甚至要我付账 等你有活了再来找我
even pay the bills. Come back when you got a job.
好 走吧 腌黄瓜先生
Okay! Come on, Mr. Pickles!
他撞了我 他撞了旺达
Agh, he hit me! He hit Wanda!
我才没撞你
Hey, not I did not.
你还好吗
A-Are you okay?
起码把旺达送回旅店吧
At least take me to motel where Wanda live.
我很抱歉 不过我得上班去了
Listen, I'm sorry, but I really have to get to work.
救命 他打我
Help! He hurt me!
旺达有朋友了
Wanda make a friend!
老镇博物馆
腌黄瓜先生 没人会给我活干
Well, Mr. Pickles, I guess nobody will give me a job.
分类广♥告♥
活 这里有活
Jobs! Get your jobs here!
活 活 活[也有整形的意思]
我要找活
I need a job.
你 快上来
You there, step right up!
这里有活
但我在这
But I'm over here.
没错 快进来
Well, of course you are! Right this way.
鼻部整形
屁♥股♥整形
胸部整形
嘴部整形
腹部整形
肛♥门♥塑形
瘦身塑形
抱歉这里一团糟
Sorry for the mess.
我把眼镜丢了 你想要哪种
I-I-I've lost my spectacles. So, what kind of job are you after?
我要能帮我付账的活 因为苏西
I need a job that will help me pay bills 'cause Suzie ...
别说了 我知道你需要什么 小姑娘
Say no more! I know just the job you need, little lady.
怎么了
What happened?
现在你可以去"波涛汹涌"了
Now, it's off to Jiggly Wigglies with you!
去吧 很快你就能把账都付清
Just go there, and soon you'll be able to pay all your bills,
包括这两万美元
including this one for $20,000!
沃顿医生 两万美元
走吧 腌黄瓜先生
Come on, Mr. Pickles!
拿着 买♥♥五送一
Oh, and here! Five more visits, and your next job is free!
沃顿医生整容诊所
琳达 你今天卖♥♥什么
Linda! What are you selling today?
这个晃晃宝宝怎么样
Uh, uh, uh, h-how about this shake-a-baby, huh?!
晃晃宝宝
A shake-a-baby?
它会告诉你真♥相♥
It tell you the truth!
晃晃宝宝 鸟会飞吗
Shake-a-baby, do birds fly?
不会
Mm, no!
这是真的 鸟不会飞
Uh, see, that is true! Birds don't fly!
我两美元卖♥♥给你
I'll sell it to you for $2!
晃晃宝宝这个价真的很划算了
That's pretty cheap for a shake-a-baby now!
怎么了 姑娘 要生了吗
What is it, girl? Is it time for the birth?
别担心 我一直在上接生课
Don't worry. I've been taking la-Moo's classes.
贝蒂 我们开心开心
Oh, Betty, we have some fun.
好了 我准备好了 来吧
Okay, okay, I'm ready! Here it comes!
这是 我的鞋 腌黄瓜先生把我的鞋
It's a... It's a ... my shoe! Mr. Pickles put my shoe in ...
快回来 贝蒂
Hey! Get back here, Betty!
营业中
你好
Hiya, there!
你好 小汤米 你今天 天哪 汤米
Salutations, young Tommy! How you doing to... damn, Tommy!
博金斯先生 你知道"波涛汹涌"在哪里吗
Hi, Mr. Bojenkins! Do you know where jiggly Wigglies is?!
波涛汹涌
等下 你♥爸♥妈知道你
Wait, do your parents know about your, uh ... hmm.
谢了 再会
Thanks! Bye!
那可不对劲 算了 那小子
Uh, that was not good, but damn, that boy got some
还真是波涛汹涌
big ol' jiggly wigglies!
波涛汹涌
快出去 让他们看看你的厉害
All right, now get out there and show them your talents!
迷死他们 快去
Both of them! Go!
先生 你的钱掉了 还给你
Sir, you dropped this! Here you go!
你干得不错 继续那样动起来
You're doing a great job. Just keep moving like that!
像这样
Okay, like this?
大胸
Boobs!
你好
Well, hell-o!