振动是液体或者有弹性的固体的部分
a vibration is the oscillation of the parts of a fluid
由于发生波动 导致静止态被♥干♥扰
or an elastic solid whose equilibrium has been disturbed
因此其可以传递能够被感受到的声波
as it can transmit sounds that can be felt!
现在来欣赏一下我准备的话剧有多好吧 帮宝适沃斯
Now, you going to see how well I'm doing, Bumblesworth.
演出开始
Start the play.
蒙哥马利农场很胖
Montgomery Farm is grape.
很棒
Great!
蒙哥马利先生真是有权有势
Uh, isn't Mr. Montgomery powerful?
他闪亮登场
Why, here he comes now.
现在
Now! Whoa!
我是蒙哥马利先生
I'm Mr. Montgomery,
我是个优秀的农民
and I'm a great farmer.
跟我一模一样
Well, that's just like me.
事实上
Actually...
我整天瘫坐在沙发上
I just sit on my big fat ass all day
因为我生活不能自理
because I can't do anything by myself.
什么
What?!
这样才更像你
Now, that's more like you!
什么 管理农场可是很辛苦的
What?! Hey, running a farm is hard!
你这个不称职的电♥话♥推销员
That's so a no good telemarketer
是不会懂的
would know nothing about it.
不然你来试试做电♥话♥销♥售♥员
Well, why don't you try being a telemarketer
卖♥♥我点东西
and sell me something?
什么 不可能
What?! Never!
别扫兴 多有趣啊
Oh, come now! This is quite entertaining!
好吧 我试试
Hmm. All right. Bum, bum, bum.
-我是蒙哥马利先生 -你好
- Montgomery speaking. - Hello.
我是个傻♥逼♥电♥话♥销♥售♥员
I'm a dumb telemarketer, and...
没兴趣 再见
Not interested! Goodbye!
但是你都没让我
But you didn't let me
说出我要卖♥♥什么
tell you what I was selling yet!
-喂 -又是我
- Hello? - Yeah, it's me again.
把我从你的清单里划掉
Take me off your list!
他真无礼
Well, that was rude of him.
喂
Hello?
我刚刚说到
Like I was saying...
我现在不在家 有事请在滴声后留言
I'm not home right now, so leave a message after the beep.
滴
Beep!
这也太打击人了
Hey! Well, this is very frustrating.
你看 我的工作也不容易
See? It's not easy being me,
每天都在向别人推销吉他除草机
trying to sell guitar weed wackers all day.
吉他除草机
Guitar weed wackers?
谁会想要这种东西
Who'd want that?
古德曼 你能行
Goodman, you got it.
是啊
Yeah!
我自己每天都在用吉他除草机
Uh, I use my guitar weed wacker all the time!
没什么能比一边弹奏
Nothing like playing some tunes
一边除草更带劲的事了
while you're wacking some weeds.
我一直想弹吉他
Huh, I've always wanted to play guitar,
再说 割草本身就已经很有意思了
and if it was fun enough to wack the weeds,
我不需要电♥话♥推销员了
I wouldn't need telemarketers!
今天 我明白了农民和电♥话♥推销员
Today, I've realized that farmers and telemarketers
并没有什么不同
aren't so different.
我在此宣布 解放所有的电♥话♥推销员
I hereby declare all telemarketers free!
而且 我还要买♥♥一把吉他除草机
And I'll take a guitar weed wacker, too!
让我去拿一下钱包
Just let me get my wallet!
听好了
Listen up!
这些电♥话♥推销员归我了
I'm taking these telemarketers with me!
亲爱的 亲爱的 现在已经没事了
Honey! Honey! Everything is good now!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
你这个两面三刀的电♥话♥推销员恶魔
You double-crossing telemarketer devil!
杀光他们
Kill them all!
这条蛇从哪来的
Hey, where'd that snake come from?!
那才是恶魔
Huh? Oh! That's the devil!
恶魔
他在干什么
What the hell's he doing?
打死他
Get him!
什么情况
Huh? What the hell?
狗不能和蛇对话
Doggy can't talk to snakes!
别跳舞了 蠢货 快来帮我
Stop dancing, Dum Dum, and help me!
这些蛇就像他振动的节拍
The snakes just like the beat of his vibrations!
安分点 好孩子
You be a good boy now!
你在这啊 腌黄瓜先生
There you are, Mr. Pickles.
天哪 希望里面的人都没事
Gee, I hope everybody's okay in there.
古德曼 你救了我们大家 从现在开始
Goodman, you did save us all, so from now on,
我不会那么为难你
I won't give you such a hard time.
真的吗 谢谢
Really? Well, thank...
快走开 蛇
Get away from here, snake!
蛇没有耳朵听你说话 笨蛋
Snakes don't have ears to hear you, dumb-dumb!
下午好
Hey, good afternoon.
我今天要推销的是吉他除草机 我
I'm selling guitar weed wackers today. I...
喂
Hello?
赶紧卖♥♥出点业绩 不然就炒了你 蠢货
Make some sales, or you're fired, dumb-dumb!
新人