I'm acting with my friend!
好样的 神鞋
Great work, S.H.O.E.S.!
电视台希望让你成为明星
The network wants to make you the star.
明星
Star?
是的 但是要注意
Yeah, but one thing...
你得甩开这个小孩
you got to ditch the kid.
神鞋
Uh... S.H.O.E.S.?
对不起 汤米 你在拖我的后腿
Sorry, Tommy. You're dragging me down.
分离 我要成为明星了
Detaching. I'm going to be a star!
什么
Ha! Wha...
我们拿到神鞋了 撤离 撤离
We've got S.H.O.E.S.! Move out, move out!
让我们
Let's get...
离开这里
Outta here!
愚蠢的孩子
Stupid kid!
等等 不要
Wait! No! Aah!
神鞋
S.H.O.E.S.!
看 是那个蠢孩子的狗
Hey, look! It's that stupid kid's dog!
蠢货
Loser!
神鞋
S.H.O.E.S.!
你在哪儿 神鞋
Where are you, S.H.O.E.S.?
不要
Aah! Oh, no!
不要拆了我
Don't dismantle me!
全体人员到储藏室
All personnel to the stock room.
我们新一批的神鞋到货了
We've got a new shipment of S.H.O.E.S.
神鞋
S.H.O.E.S.?
-汤米 -他们对你做了什么
- Tommy? - What did they do to you?!
没想到还能再次见到你
I didn't expect to see you again,
鉴于我是个那么坏的朋友
not after I was such a bad friend.
可是朋友绝不会放弃对方
But friends never give up on each other.
所以你和你的朋友
So you and your friend
觉得自己比所有人都聪明 是吗 神鞋
thought you could outsmart us, huh, S.H.O.E.S.?
我要切掉你的舌头
Well, I'm gonna cut off
-撕裂你的灵魂 -不
- your tongue and rip out your soul! - No! Aaah!
不要杀死神鞋
No! Stop killing S.H.O.E.S.!
好吧 那我让他们动手
Fine! I'll let them do it.
-什么 -认识一下新的神鞋
- Huh? - Meet New S.H.O.E.S.!
-新神鞋 -加入了矫形芯片
- New S.H.O.E.S.! - Now with orthopedic inserts,
而且他们会飞
and they can fly!
目标确认
Target identified!
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles!
他通常对我有求必应 但是
Normally, he comes when I call, but
我无视了他 所以现在他不来了
I ignored him, and now he's not coming.
犬类不准入内
Hey! No dogs allow-Ow!
抓住那只狗
Get that dog!
腌黄瓜先生
Yay! Mr. Pickles!
-什么 -快帮帮我
- Huh? - Help!
那些神鞋要杀死神鞋了
Those S.H.O.E.S. Are gonna kill S.H.O.E.S.!
目标确认
Target identified.
摧毁目标
Destroy target.
摧毁
Destroy!
搞定他
Get him!
确认
Affirmative.
灭了他
Finish him!
腌黄瓜先生 虽然你不算是个英雄
Mr. Pickles, even though you aren't much of a hero,
我希望你知道你是我最好的朋友
I want you to know that you're my best friend.
我以为我是你朋友
I thought I was your friend.
你也是 神鞋
You are, S.H.O.E.S.
朋友可以不止一个
You can have more than one friend.
所以我们全都可以成为朋友
So we can all be friends?
-我是神鞋 -我也是神鞋
- Hi. I am S.H.O.E.S. - I am S.H.O.E.S., too.
-很高兴认识你 -这里 我是神鞋
- Nice to meet you. - S.H.O.E.S. Here.
-我叫比尔 -孩子
- Hi. My name is Bill. - Aw, kid!
你把一切都毁了
You ruined everything!
去死吧
Die!
不
Nooooooo!
神鞋
S.H.O.E.S.!
再见 朋友
Goodbye, friend.
不要
N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!
不要
N-o-o-o-o-o-o!
不要
N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!
快看那里
Hey, look down there!
你好 大脚怪
Hi, Bigfoot!
-快跑 -快跑
- Run! - Run!
赶上他们
Get 'em!
耶
Yeah!
"之后 他们踏上了许多探险之旅
"And so they went on to many other adventures
在彼此的陪伴下探索了很多事情
and explored many other things with each other,
但那是另一个故事了
but that is a different story.
完结"
The end."
你现在在做什么
What are you doing now?
写一部浪漫小说
Writing a romance novel.
斯坦利 你付了电费吗
Did you take care of the power bill, Stanley?
我处理了 女人
I handled it, woman.
太有男子汉气概了
So manly.
-到床上来 -什么
- Come to bed. - What?
我想和你一起探索一些想法
I want to work out an idea with you.
我的天哪 好久没有过了
Oh, mama! It's been a while!
你说他有一座地下城
You said he had an underground lair.
能告诉我在哪儿吗
Can you show me where it is?
斯坦利
Stanley!
靠
Aw! Heck!
地下城在这里 但是要小心
The underground lair is in here, but be careful of the...
腌黄瓜先生
"Mr. Pickles"?
就是那条恶魔狗
Yeah, the evil dog.
恶魔狗 你疯了吗
Evil dog?! What, are you crazy?!
我说的是邪恶的鞋
I'm talking about evil shoes!