各位 快来看看腌黄瓜先生在干什么
Everybody, come see what Mr. Pickles is doing!
-什么 不 -爸爸
- What? No! - Dad!
-什么 -吵什么
- What? - What is all this racket?!
腌黄瓜先生和三个史蒂夫
Mr. Pickles and the three Steves
刚刚和一个怪物在我房♥间
were just in here with some kind of monster.
-去睡觉吧 爸爸 -外公
- Oh, go to bed, Dad. - Oh, Grandpa!
腌黄瓜先生
第三季 第十集
再见 各位 我去上学啦
Bye, everybody! I'm off to school.
-再见 -那是谁的卡车
- Bye. - Hey, who's truck is that?
我的
It's mine.
我买♥♥了一辆卡车 还有山上的一间小屋
I bought a truck and a cabin in the mountains.
我要搬出去
I'm moving out!
-什么 -什么 为什么
- What?! - What, why?
我受够了腌黄瓜先生
I'm tired of Mr. Pickles
不停地折磨我
tormenting me all the time
然而大家却认为我疯了
and everybody thinking I'm crazy.
我外公只想过平静的生活
I just want to live out my days in peace.
别担心 我会时不时回来打个招呼
Don't worry, I'll be back from time to time to say hi.
好吧 再见 外公
Yeah, see you, Grandpa.
这有卖♥♥创可贴的
Ooh, there's a sale on Band-Aids!
外公
早上好 梅尔 天气真好 不是吗
Morning, Merl. Lovely day, isn't it?
如果你觉得天气好的意思是寒冷和孤独的话
If by lovely, you mean cold and lonely...
色情杂♥志♥
Pornography.
我会让你在小屋中有所陪伴
I'll keep ya company up at your cabin.
色情杂♥志♥
在你的小屋中陪伴你
我真的很想念我的妻子
Oh, I sure do miss my wife.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning!
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
不
No! Aah!
抓到你了
Got ya!
我就知道你一定会来的
I knew you'd come eventually.
恶魔狗之墓
等你来的时候 我会准备好
And when you did, I'd be ready.
你折磨我太长时间了 腌黄瓜先生
You messed with me for too long, Mr. Pickles.
就在今天结束吧
This ends today.
别跟我装可爱
Don't play cute with me.
你觉得我为什么要在这么偏僻的地方买♥♥个小屋
Why do you think I bought a cabin in the middle of nowhere?
这样我就能杀了你 而且没人会发现
So I could kill you and no one would ever find out about it.
现在 有什么遗言吗
Now, any last words?
当然没有了 你就是条傻狗
Of course not. You're just a dumb dog.
我也许是条狗 外公 但我不傻
I may be a dog, Grandpa, but I'm not dumb.
你就是傻 看看是谁在笼子里
Yeah, you are. Look who's in the cage.
等等 你突然会说话了吗
Wait, you can talk all of a sudden?
不 我一直会
Nah. I always could.
但我只有在特殊的场合才会开口
But I only whip it out on special occasions.
什么 我知道你是恶魔
What? I knew you were evil,
但是我一直以为你只是条狗
but I always thought you were still just a dog.
你怎么会说话呢
How can you talk?
放我出去
Let me out of this cage,
我会进屋告诉你所有的事情
and I'll tell you everything inside.
外面太冷了
It's cold out here. Brr.
我并不蠢
I'm not stupid.
我不在乎你是否会说话 我还是会杀了你
I don't care if you can talk, I'm gonna kill ya anyway.
好吧 那我猜你永远都不会知道我为什么是恶魔了
Fine. Then I guess you'll never know why I'm evil.
说吧 告诉我你为什么是恶魔
Now, tell me why you're evil.
一切都是从很久很久以前开始的
Well... it all started a long, long time ago.
在失落的庞贝拉扎·索根纳克斯古城
In the lost city of the Pabanatra Fagonopolis.
古人会献祭犬类安抚众神
The ancient ones would sacrifice a dog to appease the gods.
但在这一天 发生了一些意想不到的事情
But on this particular day, something unexpected happened.
梅尔 你来这干什么
Merl? What are you doing here?
天气这么冷 我的妻子最近也去世了
Well, with the cold and the recent passing of my wife,
我觉得你可能会喜欢我的陪伴
I thought you might entertain the idea of some company.
-我需要一个抱抱 -什么
- I could use a good cuddle. - What?!
抱歉 我还有点事情没办完
Sorry, I'm kind of in the middle of something...
和性无关
Nothing sexual.
只是躺在火边 抱紧我
Just lie by the fire, hold me tight,
然后告诉我 一切都会好起来的
and tell me everything's gonna be all right.
不行 我不会抱你的 我很忙
No! I'm not gonna cuddle with you. I'm busy.
你会好好抱我的
You're gonna cuddle me good.
什么 你在干什么 腌黄瓜先生
What? Hey, what are you doing, Mr. Pickles?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你想不想和他拥抱呢
Did you want to cuddle with him or not?
等等 那条狗刚刚讲话了吗
Wait, did that dog just talk...
现在 外公
Now, Grandpa...
你想让我讲完我的故事吗
did you want me to finish my story,
还是直接跳到杀你那部分呢
or should I just get to the part where I kill you, hmm?
在想你是不是可以一路跑到卡车上吗 老头
Think you can make it all the way to your truck, old man?
我告诉过你 我早就准备好了
I told you I was ready for you.
我会抓到你的 外公
I'm gonna get you, Grandpa!
小心
Oh, watch out! Whoa!
帮帮盲人
现在大家都会觉得我会滑雪 而且会大吃一惊
Now everybody will think I know how to ski and be impressed.
-救命 救命 -别影响我自♥拍♥
- Help! Help me! - Hey, get out of my selfie!
有条恶犬在追我
An evil dog is after me!
在我把你切成两半前赶紧滚
Get lost before I selfie you in half.
什么
What? Hey, huh?
你想干什么 你这条傻狗
What do you want, you dumb dog?!
这把刀真不错
Say. That's a nice blade.
我来了 外公
Here I come, Grandpa!
这个缆车通往山脚吗
Does this go to the bottom of the mountain?
不是 你这个白♥痴♥ 这是去墨西哥的航♥班♥
No, you idiot. This is the flight to Mexico.
空姐 我能再来一杯啤酒吗
Hey, stewardess, can I get another beer?
我没有啤酒 来杯烈的怎么样
I don't have any beer, but how about a shot?
你觉得你能去哪呢 外公
Where do you think you're going, Grandpa?
如果我是你的话 才不会那么做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
空姐 带着我的啤酒回来
Hey, stewardess, get back in here with my beer!
地狱见吧 腌黄瓜先生
See you in hell, Mr. Pickles!
到墨西哥了吗
Hey, is this Mexico?
救命 有条会说话的恶犬在追我
Help! There's an evil talking dog after me!
就是那条和住在独角兽姜饼屋旁边的巨怪
That the same evil talking dog who lives with the troll
住在一起的会说话的恶犬吗
next to the unicorn's gingerbread house?
我打赌那条会说话的恶犬和半人马怪一起
I bet the evil talking dog hangs out with the centaur
在精灵村那边玩呢
over by the elf village!
那美人鱼呢
Hey, what about mermaids?!
闭嘴 美人鱼是真的 我在河里看到过一次
Shut up! Mermaids is real. I seen one in a river once.
-你才没有 -你个骗子
- You did not! - You liar!
你说他是骗子
You calling him a liar?!
他说他见过美人鱼 那就是见过
He says he's seen a mermaid, he's seen a mermaid.
出去
Hey, get out of here!
狗不许进入 懂吗
No dogs allowed! Huh?
你可能要重新思考一下这条规矩了
Ah, you might want to re-think that policy.
-这条狗刚刚说话了 -你看到那条狗说话了吗
- Agh! That dog just talked! - You see that dog talk?!
你想要什么 狗狗
Uh, what are you having, dog?
我要加了腌黄瓜的波旁威士忌
Give me a real bourbon with a pickle back.
要两杯
Make that two.
我有说停止演奏吗
Did I say stop playing?
好酒
Good stuff.
赶紧结束 然后杀了我吧
Just get it over with and kill me.
你不打算说点什么吗
Aren't ya gonna say anything?
你知道吗 不必这样结束的
It didn't have to end this way, you know?
我只是想告诉你我会说话
I just wanted to show you I could talk
这样你就会告诉大家
so you'd go tell everybody.
会很搞笑的
Would have been hilarious.
但你离开了家 还想杀我
But you had to go and try to kill me.
威士忌
现在不好玩了 对吗
Now things aren't so funny, are they?
你为什么这么恨我
Why do you hate me so much?
你总是想要告诉大家关于我的真♥相♥
You were always trying to tell everybody the truth about me.
我能做的就只有让你看起来疯掉了
What choice did I have but to make you look crazy,
这样就没有人会相信你了
so no one would believe you.
-我也不相信 -闭嘴
- I don't believe it, either. - Shut up!