《腌黄瓜先生》前情提要
Previously on "Mr. Pickles"...
腌黄瓜先生是恶魔
Mr. Pickles is evil.
你最好有证据
You better have proof,
否则我就把你送进疯人院
or I'm gonna put you in the loony bin.
我拍下了证明腌黄瓜先生是恶魔的证据
I filmed evidence of Mr. Pickles' evil.
但他却强迫我变装
But then he forced me to dress up in a porno
和一堆警长机器人演黄♥片♥
with a bunch of sheriff robots.
下地狱吧 蠢狗
Burn in hell, you dumb dog!
我以为你是机器人
I thought you were a robot.
乖乖跟我去疯人院吧
It's off to the loony bin with you.
但是腌黄瓜先生
But Mr. Pickles!
来吧 宝贝
Come here, baby.
不 我受够了做第三者了
No. I'm sick of being the other woman.
但对我来说 你比吉尔重要多了
But you're so much more important to me than Jill.
我希望只有我们两个人
I want it to be just us.
好的
Okay.
吉尔 能让我们单独待会儿吗
Jill, can you give us a minute?
妓♥女♥收信♥用♥卡♥吗
Hey, do hookers take credit?
妓♥女♥ 我可是高级小姐 你这个混♥蛋♥
Hooker? I'm a high-class whore, you jerk!
给我回来 婊♥子♥
Hey, get back here, bitch!
我给你两个黑眼圈怎么样
How 'bout I pay you in black eyes!
不
No! Aah!
真是多谢了 笨狗
Thanks a lot, you stupid dog!
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles!
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles!
你在这呢 好孩子
There you are! Good boy!
腌黄瓜先生
第二季 第一集
老镇精神病院
长官 太空巨魔把青蛙女王
Sir, space trolls have the frog queen prisoner
囚禁在他们的太空桥下了
under their space bridge.
看来该是海豚警探宇航员出手的时候了
Sounds like a job for Astronaut Dolphin Detective.
秘密集团绝对控制了电视
Of course secret societies control the TV!
这些秘密集团还控制你的思想
The secret societies control your mind!
我不该在这里
I don't belong here.
我没有疯
I'm not crazy.
-要头发吗 -离我远点儿
- Hair?! - Get away from me.
如果我切除你的脑叶
Perhaps if I lobotomize you,
你可能就不会再害怕这只邪恶的狗了
you'd no longer fear this evil dog.
切除脑叶不是违法的吗
Aren't lobotomies illegal?
算了 来 有人来看你了
Never mind that. Come, you have visitors.
-外公 -各位
- Grandpa! - Hey, everybody.
我真的很想你 爸爸
I've really missed you, Dad.
没有人跟我说话
I haven't had anybody to talk to.
没时间闲聊了 我得上班去了
Well, no time to talk. Got to get to work.
见到你真好 外公
Good to see you, Grandpa.
猜猜还有谁也很想你 外公
Guess who else misses you, Grandpa.
-腌黄瓜先生 -不
- Mr. Pickles! - Oh, no!
但他没法再跟腌黄瓜先生一起玩了
Well, he won't be playing with him anymore.
外公被关在这里了
Grandpa's stuck in here now.
你说得对
You're right!
我想我被关在这里了
Guess I'm stuck in here.
探访时间结束
Visiting time is over.
再见
Bye!
但是我们才刚到一会
But we just got here!
我想外公
I miss Grandpa.
我觉得我是个西红柿
I think I'm a tomato.
很好 把这份志愿入院表格填写一下
Great. Just fill out this voluntary admission form.
来吧 汤米
Come on, Tommy.
你去哪 腌黄瓜先生
Hey, where are you going, Mr. Pickles?
你不能办理登记
You can't check yourself in.
否则谁来管理老镇
Who would run Old Town?
镇长先生
Mr. Mayor?!
我不想等到市政厅会议时
I didn't expect to hear about my proposal
才听到我的提案
until the town hall meeting.
镇长先生
Mr. Mayor?
镇长先生
Mr. Mayor?
镇长先生
Mr. Mayor!
我到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
来吧 我们有很多事要做
Come on. We have much to do.
你在这里 镇长先生 来吧
There you are, Mr. Mayor. Come on.
大家往后退 镇长很忙
Back off, people. The mayor is very busy.
等他不是非常非常忙的时候
And he'll see you as soon
就会接见你们
as he's not very, very, very, very busy.
这里是公园 公共卫生
Here are the budgets for parks, sanitation,
消防局 动物控制方面的预算
the fire department, animal control.
在这里签署日期 这里盖章 这里签字
Date this, stamp this, sign here,
接下来是一些最后提交的提案
and then it's time for some last-minute proposals!
镇长先生
Mr. Mayor?
你在这里 我的镇长丈夫
There you are, my husband, the mayor.
亲一个 亲一个
Kissy, kissy? Hmm?
你这个死鬼
Oh. You dirty dog!
来吧 姑娘 你得在外面上厕所
Come on, girl. You do yours outside.
汤米 外公不在 真让人难过
Oh. Now, Tommy, it's sad that Grandpa's gone.
但是你和我还是可以说话
But you and I can still talk.
好吧
Okay.
那天我发现了个新的菜谱
I found this new recipe the other day.
汤米 我真的想和人聊聊天
Tommy, I'd really like somebody to talk to.
-贝弗莉 -埃莉诺
- Beverly. - Eleanor!
你好吗
How are you?
你觉得呢 我丈夫是镇长
How do you think I am? My husband is the mayor.
每个人都在排队向他递交最后的提案
Everybody's lining up to give him their last-minute proposals.
我可以向镇长提议
Oh. Could I give the mayor a proposal
把我外公从精神病院放出来吗
to get my grandpa out of the mental asylum?
我的镇长丈夫有权批准任何事
My husband, the mayor, has the power to approve anything.
真不错
Oh, boy!
我去跟镇长提议
I'm gonna go propose to the mayor.
汤米
Oh, Tommy.
来吧 我们谈谈 我听说了你父亲的事
Come, let's talk. I heard about your father.
疯了
Crazy!
三连跳 将他的军
Triple jump! King him, Lou.
好耶
Yeah!
-要头发吗 -那我就不客气了
- Hair?! - Don't mind if I do!
太好了 我自♥由♥了
Whoo, whoo, whoo! I'm free!
腌黄瓜先生再也害不了我了
I'm safe from Mr. Pickles forever!
秘密集团在利用我们
Hey! The secret societies are using us.
这些电视节目就是他们的控制手段
The TV, that's how they get to us.
我是西红柿
I'm a tomato!
我是果蝇
And I'm a fruit fly!
等等
Wait!
也许我是果蝇
Maybe I'm a fruit fly.
等等 有点不对劲
Wait a second. Something's wrong here.
好了 这样好多了
There. Much better.
好了 还有些人要申请最后提案
All right, we have some last-minute proposals!
一个一个来
One at a time!
我申请合法盗运
I propose the legalization
非法机关枪
of illegal trafficking of illegal machine guns.
我申请把脚指甲作为老镇的新货币
My proposal is to make toenails the new currency of Old Town.
通过
我要说祝酒词
I propose a toast!
干杯
Cheers!
看看我丈夫 镇长
Just look at my husband, the mayor.
他多么有权有势
He's such a powerful man.
我找到了一面旗帜
I found a flag!
通过 通过 通过
我申请把外公放出精神病院
Well, I propose that you let my grandpa out of the mental asylum.
你喜欢下厨吗
So, do you like to cook?
-我不需要亲自下厨 -是吗
- I don't have to cook. - Oh.
-因为我丈夫是 -镇长 对吗
- Because my husband is the... - The mayor, right.
妈妈 我把提案交给了镇长
Mom, I gave the mayor my proposal,
我猜他肯定会放出外公
and I bet he's gonna let Grandpa out.
但如果他又开始发疯
But if he acts crazy again,
最后还是得把他送进去