警长 他们在作弊
Sheriff, they're cheating.
超级大劈叉
Wow, a 7-10 split.
-什么 -一球无法击倒两个
- What? - That shot is impossible.
他们在作弊 警长 你该有所作为
They're cheating. Sheriff, do something.
我帮你比怎么样
How about I bowl for you?
相信我 伙计
Trust me, bud.
交给我
I got this.
怎么说
Oh, well.
我想布朗普顿家的孩子现在是你的
Guess the Blorptons' kids are yours now.
回见
See you later.
好吧 反正你们也不适合养孩子
Fine. You're not fit to raise kids anyway.
什么
What?
我们没完
This isn't over.
我们很快会再见面的
We'll be seeing you real soon.
老镇 杂货店
不
Oh. No!
孩子们 听话 别闹了
Oh, boys, behave. Stop!
你要管住你的孩子
You need to control your kids.
-他们不是我的孩子 -快 取下他的腿
- They're not my kids. - Come on. Let's take his legs.
别挡路
Get out of the road.
闭嘴 娘娘腔
Shut up, pussy.
操
Oh, damn.
恶霸
Bullies.
孩子们 这里什么情况
Boys, what is going on out here?
你要管好你的孩子
You need to handle your kids.
他们不是我的孩子
Oh, they're not my kids.
你要打你孩子的屁♥股♥
You need to spank your kids.
不 暴♥力♥从来就解决不了任何问题
No. Violence never solves anything.
瞎说
That's not true.
暴♥力♥能解决一切问题
Violence solves everything.
你知道什么 连摩托车都不骑
What do you know? You don't even ride motorcycles.
你们几个娘娘腔都不会
None of you pussies do.
孩子们 骑摩托车很危险
Boys, motorcycles are dangerous.
她说得对 听你♥妈♥的♥话 孩子
She's right. Listen to your mom, kids.
-他们不是我孩子 -她不懂摩托车
- They're not my kids. - What does she know about motorcycles?
她连开车都不会
She can't even drive.
对 因为她是个娘娘腔
Yeah, because she's a pussy.
你干什么
What are you doing?
是时候给这俩恶霸上一课
Time to teach some bullies a lesson.
-再见 -你带他们去哪
- Bye. - Where are you taking them?
-再见 -他们在那边有个俱乐部会所
- Bye! - Oh, they've got a clubhouse down that way,
但没轮子就进不去
but you can't get in without wheels,
显然 你不会开车
and apparently, you can't drive,
所以
so oh, well.
妈 你买♥♥这么多蛋糕粉干什么
Mom, why did you get so much cake mix, huh?
去把我的搅拌器拿来
Go get my mixer
还有所有厨房♥里的东西
and everything else from the kitchen.
妈 你在干嘛
So what are you doing, Mom?
-妈妈 -和腌黄瓜先生玩去
- Mom! - Go play with Mr. Pickles.
妈妈很忙
Mom is busy.
地狱之轮
瑞克 我们来打这些坏蛋的屁♥股♥吧
Come on, Rick. Let's spank these bullies.
我今天没那个心情
I don't feel like it today.
-什么 -好吧
- What? - Fine.
我自己来
I'll do it myself.
你的力道像只小猫
You spank like a pussy,
-娘娘腔 -弱爆了
- you pussy. - Pussy.
把我们的刑具拿出来
Bring out the torture devices.
好的
All right.
为什么这里有个巨大的蛋糕
Oh. What's this big-ass cake doing here?
伙计们 你们果然记得我生日
Ah, guys, you did remember my birthday!
生日
Birthday?
我是想说 生日快乐
I mean, happy birthday.
什么
What?
你们惹错妈妈了
You messed with the wrong mom.
我们走 孩子们
Come on, boys.
抓住她
Get her!
靠 她把我们的轮胎扎爆了
Dang, she slashed our tires.
上摩托车
Get the motorcycles.
抓住她
Get her!
-小心 -香蕉
- Watch out! - Banana!
快抓住她
Go get her!
-抓住她 -好
- Get her! - All right.
不
Oh, no!
你得教训你的孩子们
You need to punish your kids.
吃东西的时候别说话
Don't talk with your mouth full.
你们这些小孩之后最好守规矩点
You boys better be on your best behavior from now on.
我们保证
We promise.
瞧
See?
摩托车很危险
Motorcycles are dangerous.
-请... -你们在干嘛呢
- Please just... - What are you doing?
-伙计们 拜托 -真的吗
- Guys, come on. - Really?
出什么问题了 古德曼先生
All right. What seems to be the problem, Mr. Goodman?
-看看这 -这违法了吧
- Really? Look. - Oh, that's probably illegal.
我们去监狱一趟吧 布朗普顿
All right. Let's go to jail, Blorptons.
妈妈
Mom?
你用摩托车载我们的孩子
You took our kids on a motorcycle?
-她太可怕了 -我们能回家吗
- She's scary. - Can we come home?
你们是得回家了 因为我可是个坏妈妈
Maybe you should 'cause I'm a bad, bad mom.
不能送回来 我们走
No take backs. Run!
超级大劈叉
7-10 split.
贝弗莉 我的车
Beverly, my truck.
等我们伤好了
As soon as we're out of these casts,
我们会狠狠打你们所有人的屁♥股♥
we're gonna beat all your asses.
祝早日康复
-祝早日康复 -我能喂饱我的家人
- Get well soon, now. - I can feed my own family.
原来你们才是家长
So you're the parents?
你们才是问题所在
Well, you're the problem.
伙计们 你们果然记得我生日
Oh, guys, you did remember my birthday!
我最喜欢皮纳塔了
Pinatas, my favorite!