《腌黄瓜先生》前情提要
Previously on "Mr. Pickles"...
照片里是史蒂夫
It's Steve in the picture!
-谁 -就是史蒂夫
- Who? - You know, Steve,
腌黄瓜先生魔巢的守卫
the guardian of Mr. Pickles' lair.
我的妻子艾格尼丝
My wife, Agnes,
已经去世很多年了
passed away years ago.
艾格尼丝·葛柏布拉柏 为爱纪念
亨利·葛柏布拉柏的爱妻
她去哪了
Where is she?
一座地下城
An underground city?
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles!
艾格尼丝在哪
Where's Agnes?!
你好 亨利
Hello, Henry.
不 艾格尼丝 放开我
Aah! No, Agnes, get off of me!
我说了 我叫史蒂夫
I told you, my name is Steve,
你以为你要去哪里 亨利
and where do you think you're going, Henry?!
告诉大家真♥相♥
To tell everybody the truth!
大伙 你们不会相信的 但是
Everybody, you're not gonna believe this, but...
爸 等下 你不会相信的
Dad, wait! You're not gonna believe this.
-什 -妈还活着
- Wha... - Mom is alive!
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles!
你在这呢
There you are!
好孩子
Good boy!
腌黄瓜先生
第三季 第一集
妈 把你告诉我们的再告诉医生
Mom, tell the doctor what you told us.
我就只记得那个在外面找到我的蠢孩子
All I remember is that dumb kid finding me outside.
我是汤米
I'm Tommy!
她记得 腌黄瓜先生杀了她
She remembers. Mr. Pickles killed her,
然后又为了整我把她复活了
then revived her just to mess with me.
她是史蒂夫 腌黄瓜先生的宠物
She's Steve, Mr. Pickles' pet
一直住在狗屋地下
who lives under the dog hou... Oh! Aah!
抱歉 我可能还挺笨手笨脚
Oopsie. Maybe I was a clumsy person,
但我记不得了
but I don't remember.
看来你妈妈确实没死
Well, it seems your mother is not dead.
而且她失忆了
Oh, and she has amnesia.
失忆
Amnesia?
我要去清理水沟了
Well, I think I'll go clean the gutters.
斯坦利
Stanley!
你还没跟妈说过一句话
You haven't said a word to mom.
艾格尼丝 你好
Oh, uh, Agnes, hi.
记忆商店现已开张
可能这地方能帮她想起来
Hey, maybe this place can help her remember!
记忆商店现已开张
-那里可以免费恢复和记录记忆 -什么
- It can recover and record memories for free! - Huh?
太好了 那就知道艾格尼丝去过哪里了
Great, then we can all see where Agnes has really been!
记忆下载商店
我去买♥♥几双新袜子
Well, I'm gonna go buy some new socks.
大家好 我是艾斯 记忆商店的经理
Hi, folks! I'm Ace, the manager here at M,
记忆下载商店
The Memory Download Store!
如果你可以想起自己把假发落在哪了
What if you could remember where you put that wig of yours?!
或者想跟妈妈证明你确实刷了牙
Or want to prove to mom you did brush your teeth?
或许你就是想看看旧回忆
Maybe you just want to watch some old memories to remember
想起自己为什么要结婚 全都免费
why you ever got married, all for free?
今天谁要下载呢
Who's down to download today, hmm?
我的外婆
My grandma!
但是她有失忆症
But she has amnesty!
失忆症 没关系
Amnesia? Forget about it.
我们的程序甚至能够下载丢失的记忆
M's process even downloads lost memories.
-这就开始下载 -等等
- It's going down... load. - Wait.
停 孩子 他在帮外婆下载
Stop, boy! He's going down on grandma!
好了 她的记忆恢复了
And boo-yah! Her memories are recovered!
现在我们可以看她的记忆了
Now we can watch her memories!
但有些记忆应该是隐私
But some memories should be private,
即使我什么都不记得了
even if I don't remember anything.
说得对 每个人都会隐藏可耻的记忆
That's right! Everybody is hiding shameful memories,
所以我会把她所有可耻的记忆都上传到网络上
so I'm gonna upload all her shameful memories online
让全世界来看
for the world to see.
除非你们在今天之内付我五万美元
Unless you pay me $50,000 by the end of the day!
-什么 -你在勒索我们
- What? - You're blackmailing us?
是的 你还有其他所有人
Yeah, you and everybody else.
老镇的可耻记忆
不 整个镇都有麻烦了
Oh, no! The whole town is in trouble!
别担心 外婆 我知道谁能帮忙
Don't worry, grandma, I know who can help.
来吧 腌黄瓜先生
Come on, Mr. Pickles!
汤米
Oh, Tommy.
我以为你是给我送鱼的快递员
I thought you were the delivery guy bringing me fish.
-要鱼吗 -不用了 谢谢 刀锋
- Fish? - No, thanks, Blade.
我知道你很擅长计算机
I know you're good at computers,
我需要你的帮助
and I need your help!
记忆商店在全国范围内都建立了业务
M has set up operations nationwide.
智能命令中心
这些人都是目前最好的黑客
These guys are the best hackers alive,
但是我可以黑进艾斯的电脑
but I could hack into Ace's computer
远程删除他的记忆文件
and delete his memory files remotely.
-要鱼吗 -不了 谢谢
- Fish? - No, thanks.
你听到了吗 他可以删除那些记忆
You hear that? He can delete the memories.
天哪 他对每个文件单独编码了
Oh, no. He's coded each file,
王牌的计算机
错误 拒绝访问
错误 无法登录
所以要删除它们 我得把它们下载到
so that, to delete them, I would have to download them
原始的大脑中
back into their original brains.
抱歉 我不能帮助你了
Sorry, I cannot help y-y-y-y-y-you.
路易斯 我告诉过你不要再在网上买♥♥鱼了
Lewis! I told you to stop buying all these fish online!
它们把马桶堵住了
They're clogging up the toilet!
外婆 我跟你说过要叫我刀锋
Grandma, I told you to call me Blade.
你什么时候才能放弃做黑客 真正长大呢 路易斯
When are you gonna give up this hacker thing and grow up, Lewis?
多么讨厌的女人
What a cunt-tinuously annoying woman.
要鱼吗
Fish?
不了 谢谢 走吧 孩子
No, thanks. Come on, boy.
等等
Oh, wait.
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
我要把这些文件下载到你的大脑里
I will download the files into your brain,
这样就能从王牌的计算机中删掉这些记忆
thus deleting the memories from Ace's computer.
这些文件正在被删除
The files are deleting.
等你感觉正常了 就删完了
When you're good, you are good.
先生 你在干什么
Sir, what are you doing?
我不想知道 我的头好痛
I don't want to know that! Ow, my head's hurting!
我的头 停下
My head, stop!
停止中转可能会导致脑功能衰竭
Stopping mid-transfer could cause brain failure.
记忆文件
必须从源头停止
It must be stopped from the original source.
要鱼吗
Fish?
我们来给你钱
Hey, we got your money!
故障
我的电脑是怎么回事
Hey, what the hell's happening to my computer?
为什么文件都在自我删除
Why are my files deleting?
你这只蠢狗想干什么
Hey, what do you want, you stupid dog?
你在干什... 不
Hey, what are you... No!
你把我电脑弄坏了
Hey, you broke my computer!
记忆文件
艾格尼丝
传输停止
错误 错误 正在传输整个记忆数据库
Error, error, now transferring entire M database.
艾斯 你的电脑怎么回事
Ace, what's happening to your computer?
整个记忆库都在自我删除
All of M's memory files are deleting
并同时向一个小孩的大脑内传输
and being transferred into some kid's brain!
世界上只有你一个黑客
You're the only hacker alive
知道如何将记忆从那孩子脑中清除 艾斯
who knows how to get the memories out of that kid! Ace?!
糟了 电脑正在高速下载全国的记忆
Oh, no. It's rapidly downloading the entire country's memories.
我知道的太多了
I know too much!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我想是的
Uhh, I think so.
然后我16岁的时候
And then, when I was 16,
我想成为一名口♥技♥表演者 但你说
I wanted to be a ventriloquist, but you said,
"如果你想看傻子的话 照照镜子就行了"
"If you're looking for a dummy, just look in the mirror."
我们相处得并不融洽
We didn't always get along.
但现在有了第二次机会