- Money! - Maybe we can help you get jobs.
好啊 我愿意
Oh, yeah. I'll take a jo...
-我们不要工作 -把她的器官割了
- We don't want jobs. - Get her organs.
割了卖♥♥钱
Yeah, we'll sell 'em for money.
器官 钱
Organs. Money.
琳达 救命
Linda, help.
又有人求我帮忙了
I got someone to help again.
真好
Oh, good.
-流浪汉们 -什么
- Hey, homeless. - Huh?
我只想帮助你们
I only wanted to help you.
但现在 我得帮古德曼夫人
But now I got to help Ms. Goodman!
妈妈 这就是我们的逃生路线
Mama Linda, our escape route.
-警长 -怎么了
- Sheriff! - Oh, what's up?
流浪汉在追我们
The homeless, they're after us.
古德曼夫人是杀人犯
Ms. Goodman is a murderer.
-什么 -是吗
- What? - Oh, yeah?
进去和其他犯人待着吧
In you go with the other criminals.
琳达 我不明白
Linda, I don't understand.
现在流浪汉永远也伤害不了你了
Now you're safe from the homeless forever.
-什么 不 我是无辜的 -不好
- Wha... No, I'm innocent. - Uh-oh.
我得去处理一下如厕工作
Um, I got to go do some emergency pooper work...
文书工作
uh, paperwork.
是你抢走了格扎斯
You're the one who took my Gorzoth.
什么扎斯
Your what-zoth?
格扎斯 蠢货
Gorzoth, you idiot.
你知道的 是一颗金头
You know, it's a golden head.
可以打开通向远古财富的大门
It opens up the door to the riches of the ancients.
我两块钱卖♥♥了
Oh, I sold that for $2.
两块钱
$2?!
如果我带你去
Well, if I take you to it,
你能分享一些财富给流浪汉吗
will you share some of them riches with the homeless people?
好的 好的
Yes. Yes.
天哪
Ohh, boy.
-汤米 给我 -不 这是我的
- Tommy, give that to me. - No. No, it's mine.
汤米
Tommy.
-我的格扎斯 -他们闯了进来
- My Gorzoth. - They went in here.
这个人会给你们钱 只要他
This man will give you riches as soon as...
古德曼夫人 你因谋杀罪被捕了
Mrs. Goodman, you're under arrest for murder.
-她不是谋杀犯 -那好吧
- Oh, she ain't no murderer. - Oh, okay.
这里出什么事了
Hey, what's going on here?
这些流浪汉想
These homeless people's trying to get...
这些人不是流浪汉
These aren't homeless people.
这是威瑟斯比先生 他是医生
That's Mr. Withersby, the doctor.
当经济崩溃后
When the economy crashed,
我需要额外的钱支付我的美黑床
I needed your extra money to pay for my tanning bed.
-什么 -那是普林普顿先生 房♥地♥产♥商
- What? - And that's Mr. Plimpton, the real-estate mogul.
我需要额外的钱做整形手术
I needed extra money to pay for my body modifications.
你好吗 吉尔
Oh, hey, what's up, Jill?
当宇航员可以赚来豪♥宅♥
I mean, being an astronaut bought my mansion,
但琳达的钱可以来养泳池男模
but Linda's money pays for the pool boys.
你们都不是流浪汉吗
So, none of y'all is homeless?
不是
Nope.
等等 我是真的流浪汉
Wait, uh, I-I actually am homeless.
我一直这么愧疚 而你们没人是流浪汉
Here I was, feeling bad, and none of y'all homeless?
我是啊
I am.
即使你们买♥♥不起昂贵的东西
Just 'cause y'all can't buy your fancy things
这并不意味着你们不能得到快乐
don't mean you can't be happy.
看看古德曼一家
Look at the Goodmans.
这地方一团糟 他们一无所有
This place is a wreck. They ain't got nothing.
-琳达 -一无所有
- Well, Linda... - Nothing!
人们得学会知足常乐
People gots to start learning to be happy with what they got.
如果这些人都能在他们可悲的人生中得到快乐
Yeah, if these people can be happy with their pathetic lives,
我们也可以
then so can we.
-没错 -他们确实一无所有
- Yeah! - They do have nothing.
-不对 我有这个 -格扎斯
- That's not true. I have this... - Gorzoth!
现在我可以打开通往远古财富的大门了
Now I shall open the door to the riches of the ancients.
财富 财富 财富 财富
Riches? Riches! Riches, riches!
你愿意来局里做份工作吗
Hey, uh, how'd you like a job back at the station?
我有个大案子要"疏通"一下
I got a big case that needs unclogging.
那就太好了
Oh, that'd be great.
亲爱的 我回家了
Honey, I'm... home?
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
大家都去我家
Everybody, come to my house.
琳达给大家做点垃圾炖汤
Linda gonna cook up some trash stew.
先是新工作 还有饭吃
Wow, first a job and now a meal?
要是能找到个好女人就完美了
Now if I could just find a nice woman.
也许我可以帮你
Maybe I could help.
财富 财富
Riches. Riches.
我该怎么打开通向远古财富的大门
Now, how do I open the door to the riches of the ancients?
把格扎斯放在那
Place the Gorzoth there.
好的
Yes.
不如来礼品店看看
Or how about a visit to the gift shop?
钥匙链 主题T恤 玉米狗
Key chain? T-Shirt? Corn dog?
什么 不 蠢货 我要财富
What? No, you idiot. I want riches.
财富 财富
Riches! Riches!
成功了 财富就在里面
It worked. The riches, they're in here.
什么 这里只有一堆人头
Huh? Hey, it's just a bunch of heads.
但在远古时代 头是很珍贵的宝物
But in ancient times, heads were considered very valuable.
主人 你的钱在这不通用
Master, your money's no good here.
好吧 如果你执意如此 一罐腌黄瓜
Well, if you insist. One jar of pickles...
一共是25颗人头
That will be... 25 heads.
我终于找到格扎斯了
At last, the Gorzoth!