剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
The places? - All the places.
好
Good.
查理 俄亥俄州立警♥察♥局
Charlie, the Ohio State Police
想和你谈谈
are gonna come up and talk to you.
他们只想知道细节
They just wanna get specifics,
我就跟你知会一声
and I just wanted you to know.
好
Okay.
伊恩 等我想到更多人的时候 就给你打电♥话♥
I can call you, Ian, when I think of more people.
如果……你如果……你需要什么……
And if you... If you ever need anything,
想找人倾诉什么的话
I mean, someone to talk to, or anything…
嗯
Yeah. Um.
嗯,查理,我了解
Yeah, Charlie, I mean, that...
那可太好了
That would be great.
查理 你上次去看牙医是什么时候
Charlie, when was the last time you went to the dentist?
-什么东西-牙医
What? - [Ian] The dentist.
你上次去看牙医是什么时候
The last time you saw the dentist.
我不喜欢牙医
I don't like the dentist.
不不查理,没人喜欢牙医
No, no, Charlie, ssh, nobody likes the dentist.
没人喜欢牙医好吧
Nobody likes the dentist, right?
但是我想也许我们
But, um, I thought maybe it'd be nice
出去走走会比较好 出去看看
for us to get out a bit, a field trip,
就是让你出去一会儿
you know, get you out of here for a minute,
呼吸点新鲜空气啥的,你愿意吗
get some fresh air. Would you like that?
我以前常说是“法式空气”
I used to say French air.
什么?你什么?
What? You what?
我小的时候叫它“法式空气”
When I was little, I called it French air.
“法式空气”有点意思
[Ian] French air. That's funny. That's funny.
听着查理
Look, Charlie.
如果你不得不去看牙医,对吧
If you had to see the dentist, right,
劳♥教♥所没有
it's outside the institution,
我会开车送你
so I would be the one to drive you.
也许出去兜兜风 呼吸一下“法式空气”
Maybe take a little drive, get some French air.
你愿意吗
Would you like that?
愿意,我愿意,伊恩
I would. I would like that, Ian.
好的
Okay.
让那男人见鬼去吧我永远是好兄弟
* To hell with the man I'mma always be a homeboy *
我每出场都有闪电和雷声 哥们
* Lighting and thunder strike every time I go, boy *
我这么嗨肯定是DNA里自带的
* I'm so fly must be a DNA thing *
丰满的臀部就得穿个丁字裤
* A booty, big butt, you should see it in a G-string *
如果你想要宝贝扭一个
* If you wanna step Come on, baby, take a swing *
如果你想要宝贝扭一个
* If you wanna step Come on, baby, take a swing *
如果你想要宝贝扭一个
* If you wanna step Come on, baby, take a swing *
真不错
Mm-hmm. Yes, sir.
好吧,让我们看看搞出什么
All right. Let's see what you got.
妈的,小混♥蛋♥
Shit. Little jerk.
这是什么
What do we got here?
当心点,兄弟
[Raphael] Hey, watch out, bro.
哦~兄弟,拜托,就给我一小块
[Bunny] Aw, man, come on, man. Just give me a little piece....
-你把手伸进我锅里 -哎呀~兄弟
You reach down in my pot? - Come on, dawg.
我可是好兄弟,你了解我的
I'm a homie. You know me.
如果你想尝尝 你直说就行了
If you wanna taste some, all you gotta do is say that.
好吧,色香味俱全了
All right, good. Check this out.
现在给你加点酱汁
Just do you a little bit of the sauce right now.
-拿好 -好来~兄弟
Here, take that. - All right, man.
来一小块鸡肉
Take a little piece of chicken with that bit.
尝尝怎么样
Tell me what you think.
好家伙
Boy, whoo!
我以为你了解我厨艺
Thought you knew. - Mm!
兄弟你是真的行
Dawg, you got that touch, homie.
听到了吗
You hear that?
我只听到了 嗡鸣声
[Raphael] All I hear is sizzling.
听
Listen.
看来我们有大马蜂的问题了
Seems like we got a bee problem.
或者是雅利安问题
Or we got an AB problem.
我以为你那哥们已经处理好了
Thought your boy was handling that.
对啊
Yeah.
嘿!我要打电♥话♥
Hey, yo! I gotta make a phone call!
喂~
Yeah.
迈克尔,我想知道你有没有
Michael. Hi, I just wondered if you got a chance
找机会和雅各布谈谈
to talk to Jacob.
就少管所那个孩子
You know, the boy in juvenile.
没呢妈,没,我一直很忙没去
No, Ma. No, I've been busy. I have not.
但我会尽快联♥系♥他的
Um, but I'll get to him as soon as possible.
-我保证-好
I promise you. - [Mariam] Okay.
好吧,只是他听起来过得很不顺
Okay, it's just that he sounded really bad,
他觉得你能帮他
and he thinks that you can help him.
嗯,我知道我明白,好吧
Yeah. I know. I understand that, okay?
我一直很忙 我会尽快处理的
I've been very busy and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
好吧,你有空过来吃晚饭吗
Okay. Any chance you could come for dinner?
嗯,你知道我很想来的
Yeah, you know I'd like to,
但是我今晚有很多事要做,妈妈
but I got lots of stuff to do tonight, Mom.
好吧,等你有空想吃脆皮虾了
All right, well, you know where the shrimp scampy is
就回家来啊
when you're ready.
好的妈,我得挂了
All right, I gotta go, Ma.
再见
Bye.
搞什么的
What the fuck?
-去你♥妈♥的♥哦!草!-去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you. Oh, shit. - [Mike] Fuck you.
怎么样,躺好!
Yeah, how's that? Don't bother getting up.
你好,这是付费电♥话♥来自
[Operator] Hello, this is a collect call from...
甘那
Gunner.
锚湾惩教所
[Operator] At the Anchor Bay Correctional Facility.
东西哪去了?
Where's the fucking shit?
我这儿的兄弟等好久了
I got guys out there with their dicks in their hands
放风时间也快结束了
and the yard's shutting down.
好吧,告诉他们去别的地方找
[Mike] Yeah, well, tell them to jerk off somewhere else
因为你的放风时间到此为止
'cause your time in the yard is fucking over.
你他奶奶的是谁
Who the fuck is this?
你觉得呢
[Mike] The fuck you think it is?
你♥他♥妈♥没收到我的信息?!
Apparently, you didn't get my fucking message?
对!你收到了傻♥逼♥!
Yeah, you did, you fuckhead.
你们给我公平竞争
Your playing field is fucking level.
意思是不许用无人机、人情、什么骚路子都不行
That means no fucking drones, no favors, no fucking nothing.
你想挣钱就得用老办法
You wanna earn, you do it the old-fucking-fashioned way
和其他人一样
like everybody else.
去你的,迈克
Fuck you, Mike.
我们他妈说好了的
We made a fucking deal.
你们给我逼成这样
Well, I got my foot on the throat
也叫说好了是吧
of how well you honor your deal.
我们的人占上风又不是我的错
[Gunner] It's not my fault our people got the edge.
我不想再跟你谈了
I'm done talking to you.
遵守你的承诺
Honor your part of the deal.
不然我就让你烂在里面,记住了
Or I can let you rot in there, remember that.
把你♥他♥妈♥的这些玩具都收好了
Clean up your fucking toys.
外面的明影
* Lights out Shades on the outside *
放下它们 带来内心的平静
* Drop them Bring peace on the inside *
非常低下我们像激流一样滑落
* Real low yeah We be slippin' like a riptide *
该死哦
* Goddamn Oh goddamn *
有多深濯 下降通过活板门
* Deep feels Drop through the trapdoor *
那只狗还有点
* Back from That pooch is a little more *
廉价的刺♥激♥我就是你要找的
* Cheap thrills I'm what you're lookin' for *
该死哦
* Goddamn Oh goddamn *
以前从没见过这样的东西
* Ain't seen nothing like this before *
你以前从没见过这样的东西
* You ain't seen nothing like this before *
你以前从没见过这样的东西
* You ain't seen nothing like this before *
靠近点让我给你看样东西
* Come get real close let me show you something *
我给你看样东西
* Let me show you something
你以前从没见过这样的东西
* You ain't seen nothing like this before *
靠近点让我给你看样东西
* Come in real close Let me show you something *
靠近点让我给你看样东西
* Gotta get real close Let me show you something *
我是迈克请留言
[Mike] This is Mike. Leave a message.
迈克你得给我回电♥话♥
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表