剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
你需要一个人待着,小子
We get you some alone time, son.
把他揍了—顿,迈克,还关了单独禁闭
Put the beatdown on him, Mike, and drug his ass to solitary.
不!住手!不要!
No, stop! No!
你要离邦尼-华盛顿远一点
I need you to back off Bunny Washington.
滚出我家
Get the fuck out of my house.
嘿!你给我退后!-什么鬼
Hey! Back off! - What the fuck?
别激动
[Mike] Relax!
我哥是你想打就能打的吗?傻吊
Think you can lay a hand on my brother, motherfucker?
咱俩同心协力,迈克
Let's work together, Mike.
让一切重回正轨
Get shit back to the way that it was.
这是你的新家
This is your new home.
希望消逝 了,我们就死了
Hope dies, we die.
白佬
Peck!
这些人是社会的威胁
These people present a menace to society.
我♥干♥嘛要放了他们
Now, why would I release them?
因为妈的你跟他们做了交易
Because you made a fucking deal with them.
你刚刚是在威胁地检官吗,迈克?
Did you just threaten the district attorney, Mike?
我想告诉你道路扫清了
I just wanna let you know that the path's been cleared.
可以发挥你的作用了
It's time for you to do your thing.
-什么作用-稍后聊迈克
What thing? - Catch you later, Mayor Mike.
天堂是如此之远
* Heaven's so far away
天堂让我垂涎
* Heaven, just a taste
天堂是如此之远
* Heaven's so far away
樱桃樱桃樱桃
* Cherry, cherry, cherry
樱桃樱桃樱桃
* Cherry, cherry, cherry
樱桃樱桃樱桃宝贝
* Cherry, cherry, cherry, baby
天堂是如此之远
* Heaven's so far away
你嘴上的樱桃
* Cherry on your lips
天堂如此之远
* Heaven's so far away
千万不要离开我宝贝
* Don't you ever leave me baby
我觉得你是我的救世主
* I believe that you can save me *
天堂让我垂涎
* Heaven, just a taste
天堂是如此之远
* Heaven's so far away
你会让我嗨起来
* You're wanna get me high
你能做得到宝贝
* You can do it, baby
让我嗨起来继续燃烧宝贝
* Gonna get me high Keep a-burning, baby *
他没法想我一样爱你
* He can't love like me
我持续燃烧宝贝
* I keep burning, baby
* I'm paper money
小妞你知道谁是你♥爸♥爸
* Girl, you know your daddy *
他没法像我一样爱你
* He can't love like me
我有钞能力
* I'm paper money
继续燃烧宝贝
* Keep a-burning, baby
天堂是如此之远
* Heaven's so far away
他们连一点吃的都没留下
They didn't leave no snacks or nothing?
连水都没有
No water?
狗子都快把你逼疯了
Dog, you losing your shit, bruh.
我知道知道
I know, I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
看到那玩意儿了吗兄弟
See that shit, man?
看到了
Yeah.
墙太高网球扔不进来
Wall's too high for tennis balls.
用上高科技了
Technology bullshit.
但噪音比一群马蜂还大
They be swarming like motherfucking bees.
是啊,但不会有蜂鸣了
Yeah, they're not swarming anymore.
好吧,都处理好了
All right? It's handled.
但我不是为这事儿来的
But I'm not here about that.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是怎么想的
The fuck were you thinking?
不过就是再换个白人做事而已
Traded one cracker for another.
政♥治♥就是王八蛋 迈克
Politics a cold-ass bitch, Mike.
没人愿意忍♥受不守信的人
People tired of broken promises and shit.
是啊,我本来都在处理了
Yeah, I was getting it done.
我知道,所以我帮你扫清了障碍
Yeah, and I fucking heard you, and I cleared the way.
不用谢,现在赶快把事办完
You welcome. Now get it the fuck done, Mike.
我在办了
Yeah, I am.
你给我增加难度了,你知道吗
Made it fucking harder. You realize that?
他们那些人已经产销一条龙了知道吗
Them boys really got them trains running. Damn!
靠!我们在这啥也做不了
Shit, and we just in here holding our dicks and shit.
束手无策地被人攻城略地,迈克
Watching it shrivel. I'm losing inches, Mike. Shit.
守卫已经让步
The guards are taking a step back.
不插手这事儿了 彼此公平了
Right, got their fingers off. It's level.
我没打算在里面待到建立分销系统
I ain't planning on being here long enough to set up a distro.
-是吗-对
Is that right? - [Bunny] Yeah.
你把里面的事儿摆平
You level this shit in here,
我会让我表兄听话筹备
I get my cuz lined out and ready.
这就是你为什么来这里的,邦尼,实现这里的太平,不是吗
That is why you're here, Bunny, is to make peace in here, right?
说句世界真小,误会一场。
Sing It's a Small World or whatever the fuck that is.
等我出去了会怎么样,到时你要让我怎么做?
What happens when I'm out? What you want me to do then?
牵着大家的手唱Kumbaya感谢上帝?
Hold everybody hand and sing Kumbaya and shit?
我要你密切关注戴维森
Want you to keep your eyes and ears on Davidson.
要是雅利安兄弟会的狱警有任何动作
Any of those AB COs making any moves,
就通知我好吗
can you let me know?
他已经让警卫放松监管了,所以
He's already told the guards to loosen the grip, so...
-很好-你还撑得住吗
Good. You good?
非常撑得住!
Peachy.
卡尼,我得问问
Hey, Carney, I gotta ask
你有跟那些兄弟会的狱警串通一气吗
if you're rolling with these AB COs.
什么
What?
-我必须问问-当然没有
Gotta ask. - I mean, fuck, no.
拜托迈克,我的为人你了解
Come on, Mike, you know me.
你知道我这人不带偏见
You know I'm an equal opportunity asshole.
我讨厌他们所有人:兄弟会狱警
I hate them all. AB, COs,
白人、黑人、棕色人种、黄种人
white, black, brown, fucking yellow,
个个都是喘着热气的垃圾
they're all steaming piles of useless shit in this joint.
是啊,好啊
Yeah. Okay.
在一切结束之前,我需要你帮个忙
Look, until this clears up, I need a favor.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
咋样啊傻小子们
What's up, motherfuckers?
你♥他♥妈♥哪位啊
Can I know who the fuck you are? Huh?
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
一群傻♥逼♥疯了吧
You motherfuckers lost?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
不需要你操心
Don't you fucking worry about it.
等等 等等 别别别 不至于
Hey, hey, hey, no, no, no. We don't need this.
放松!好嘛,都别激动!
Relax. All right? Fucking relax! Stop!
没人想他么闹到这种地步,我也不想
Nobody fucking wants this, including me!
别多管闹事给我滚
Get your Opie asses out of here.
嘿!咱们有话慢慢说
Hey, hey, let's fucking get our shit down.
首先,你们走到谁的地盘上了?
Right, hey, where the fuck are you, first of all?
也许他们迷路了,糊涂了
Maybe they're a little lost, confused.
也许你们糊涂了,对吧?
Maybe you're fucking confused, right?
也许你们还没接到通知 说街上又恢复了秩序
Didn't get the memo that there's order on the streets again.
我们只在自己地盘上分销
We sling our own blocks.
就像之前一样好吗
Like we used to, right?
你要是敢在这儿卖♥♥就死定了
You sling here, you die here.
没错 我们知道 所以你们快滚回自己地盘
Yes, we do, so fuck off to your block.
他妈的长点脑子
Be fucking smart.
快点儿滚
The fuck outta here.
敢他妈来我们地盘
[Mike] Sling in a fucking sea of blue.
傻♥逼♥
Dipshits.
他们应该庆幸你来了
[Man] They lucky your ass came in when you did, bro.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧除了这群傻帽儿
All right, everything else all right
其他都还好吧
outside these fucking clowns?
都好,哥们
Yeah, bro.
朗达也说
And fucking Rhonda says
你得时不时过来看看她
you need to come by, check on her sometime.
哦……好的,没问题
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
你最好别把老二放错地方兄弟
Best be careful where you put that marshmallow topping, bro.
一旦跟家人乱搞
Shit get messy real fast,
局面就不好收拾了
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表