剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
但这里有一个问题,伊芙琳。
But here's the catch, Evelyn.
我需要你放弃所有的指控。
I'm gonna need you to drop all the charges.
为什么要向他们收费,迈克?
Why charge them at all, Mike?
因为我在里面需要它们
Because I need them on the inside
选择新的领导者,这就是原因。
to pick new leaders, that's why.
你要我逮捕领导人
You want me to arrest the leaders
四个最糟糕的监狱帮派
of the four worst prison gangs
这样他们就可以恢复领导结构
so they can reinstate a leadership structure
在监狱里?
inside the prison?
完全。
Exactly.
你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗,迈克?
You have any idea how fucking insane that sounds, Mike?
伊芙琳,你,比任何人都知道
Evelyn, you, more than anybody, knows
里面跑外面,好吧。
that the inside runs the outside, okay.
现在没有人在里面运行。
Nobody right now is running the inside.
看,除非你想继续开会
Look, unless you want to keep meeting
在一个16岁女孩的身体上
over the body of a 16-year-old girl
在公交车站等男朋友。
waiting for her boyfriend at a bus stop.
我只是没有看到它。
I just don't see it.
嗯,我愿意,好吗?我看到了。
Well, I do, okay? I see it.
所以你必须相信我。
So you gotta trust me.
好。
Okay.
好吧,看,这很快就会发生,
All right, look, this is gonna happen soon,
所以要做好准备。我给你打电♥话♥。
so be ready. I'll call you.
嘿。祝贺。
Hey. Congratulations.
什么鬼,迈克!
What the fuck, Mike!
他妈的,什么?
The fuck, what?
我不需要你偷袭我。
I don't need you sneaking up on me.
什么?
What?
我只是走在你♥他♥妈♥的车道中间。
I just walked up the middle of your fucking driveway.
门大开着。冷静。
The door's wide open. Chill out.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里做什么?
The fuck you doing here?
我听说他们把监狱给了你。
I heard they gave you the prison.
好吧,当典狱长失去监狱时,
Well, when wardens lose the prison,
他们失去了工作,这是暂时的。
they lose their jobs, it's temporary.
我需要给你看的东西。
Something I need to show you.
给我看什么?
Show me what?
它对您的新职位有直接影响。
It has an immediate impact on your new position.
好吧,玩什么戏?
Okay, what's the play?
我们需要帐篷城的新领导人
We need new leaders in Tent City
我们需要挑选它们。
and we need to pick them.
帐篷城只有订单是我的。
Only order in Tent City is mine.
为什么要操这个?
Why fuck with that?
'因为我们需要内部秩序
'Cause we need order on the inside
在外面获得秩序。这就是原因。
to get order on the outside. That's why.
他妈的让他们互相残杀。
Fucking let them kill each other.
这狗屎已经洒在街上了
This shit has already spilled out on the street
以真♥他♥妈♥的方式,好吧,
in a real fucking way, okay,
这只是时间问题
and it's only a matter of time
在他们开始清理你孩子他妈的学校之前,
before they start hosing down your kids' fucking schools,
操场,教堂,对吧?
the playgrounds, the churches, right?
我们不希望这样。
We don't want that.
我需要武器吗?
Do I need a weapon?
他妈的,我有一个。
Fuck, I have one.
让我换衣服,拿我的手♥枪♥。
Let me change and get my pistol.
哦,嘿,顺便问一下,你找谁作为你的第二个?
Oh, hey, who do you got as your second, by the way?
尼。
Carney.
他妈的,真的吗?
Fuck, really?
你确定他有适合这份工作的态度吗?
Are you sure he's got the right attitude for the job?
是的,他是唯一能胜任这份工作的态度。
Yeah, he's got the only attitude that survives this job.
不,你♥他♥妈♥的活了下来,卡里姆。
No, you fucking survived, Kareem.
我活了下来。我不会说我活了下来。
I lived. I wouldn't say I survived.
我会在车上见到你。-好吧。
I'll meet you in the car. - All right.
你和任何人说话?
You talking to anybody?
关于什么?
About what?
我他妈的要和谁说话?
Who the fuck am I gonna talk to?
你和谁说你经历过的所有狗屎?
Who do you talk to for all the shit you been through?
啊,我不和任何人说话,伙计。
Ah, I don't talk to anybody, man.
呃...我没有什么可失去的。
It's, uh... I got nothing to lose.
你哥哥跟谁说话?
Who does your brother talk to?
我不知道。可能是他的妻子。
I don't know. Probably his wife.
他妈的。
The fuck he does.
是的,他妈的,对吧。
Yeah, the fuck he does, right.
你好。
Hi.
你应该融入其中,罗伯特。
You should blend in, Robert.
是的,这和我得到的一样朴素,兄弟。
Yeah, it's about as plain clothes as I get, brother.
是的。- 史蒂夫在屋顶上。
Yeah. - Stevie's on the roof.
我的孩子们在那个仓库里。我被他们连接起来了。
My boys are in that warehouse. I'm wired into them.
嘿,你认为他们有间谍在寻找PD吗
Hey, do you think they have spies looking out for PD
设置在街上?
set on the street?
我们已经制♥造♥了他们的间谍。你了解我,迈克。
We already made their spies. You know me, Mike.
早起的鸟儿得到他妈的蠕虫。
Early bird gets the fucking worm.
一切都到位了,伙计。
Everything's in place, man.
你把我拖进去干什么?
What are you dragging me into?
你即将兑现你的诺言,你会遵守它。
You're about to give your word and you will keep it.
这个该死的家伙。
This fucking guy.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
我不想与这些狗屎公平竞争。
I ain't trying to fight fair with these pieces of shit.
好吧,我们根本不在战斗。怎么样?
Well, we're not fighting at all. How about that?
好?保持下去。
Okay? Keep it down.
别他妈动!
Do not fucking move!
把手放在屋顶上。
Put your hands on the roof.
下来,伙计。
Down, man.
凯雷德,关上他妈的门。
Escalade, close the fucking door.
双手放在车上。
Hands on the car.
奔驰,弹出后备箱。
Mercedes, pop the trunk.
绕着车走到我身边。
Walk around the vehicle to my side.
把手放在引擎盖上。
Put your hands on the hood.
剁,剁,混♥蛋♥,我们走吧。
Chop, chop, motherfucker, let's go.
留。
Stay.
外。
Out.
我是国王,宝贝。国王不需要剑。
I'm a king, baby. King don't need no sword.
如果你是国王,
If you were the king,
没有必要举♥行♥这种该死的会议。
there would be no need for this fucking meeting.
你,只有你走到那边。
You and only you walk over there.
你,混♥蛋♥,回到车里。
You, fuckheads, back in the vehicle.
把车停在地对面,面对着我。
Park across the lot, facing me.
在我向你挥手之前,不要开车回去。
Do not drive back until I wave you over.
兔子。- 我们在这里得到了什么?
Bunny. - What do we got here?
哇,生气的小啄木。
Woah, angry little peckerwood.
还有汤姆叔叔。
And Uncle Tom.
很高兴见到你,伙计。谢谢你的到来。
Good to see you, man. Thanks for coming.
我的男人,宝贝,有什么好事?
My man, what's good, baby?
你感觉如何?你走直了吗?
How you feeling? You walking straight yet?
我把你扔进他妈的海湾怎么样
How about I toss you in the fucking bay
看看你的肥屁♥股♥会不会游泳?
and see if your fat ass can swim?
妈的,你可以试试。我就在这里,宝贝。
Shit, you could try. I'm right here, baby.
我们走吧。- 继续说话,暴徒生活。
Let's go. - Keep talking, thug life.
让我们看看我的枪管能把你的屁♥股♥抬多远。
Let's see how far up your ass I can get the barrel of my gun.
嘿。来吧,伙计们。-停!
Hey. Come on, guys. - Stop!
这就是我们保持他妈的和平的方式吗?
Is this how we keep the fucking peace?
他妈的把它收起来,请你,
Fucking put that away, would you, please,
就像在他妈的卡车里一样。
like in the fucking truck.
你。出,出。只有你。- 不要伤害自己。
You. Out, out. Only you. - Don't hurt yourself.
你们这些挖鼻的人,把车停在地段对面,面对着我。
You nosepickers, park across the lot, facing me.
在我向你挥手之前,不要开车回去。
Do not drive back until I wave you over.
很好。
That's good.
话筒。
Mike.
我不认识你。- 我来自大急流城。
I don't know you. - I'm in from Grand Rapids.
我们在金斯敦没有人
We don't have anyone in Kingstown
准备在这样的事情上代表我们。
ready to represent us in something like this.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表