剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
麦洛会来吗
Does Milo come by?
谁
Who?
有必要装不认识吗
We're gonna do this?
不会来
He does not.
那我能去找他吗
Well, can I go to him?
只有他找你的份儿
When he calls.
你应该肩负重任吧 塔蒂
You got shit on you, Tati?
什么重任
What kinda shit?
他妈的给我们洗♥脑♥ 即便今天过得凄惨
The kinda shit that makes today feel like
明天还是充满希望的一天
I'm hopin' tomorrow might.
有希望是好的
Hope is good.
希望没了 人也死了
Hope dies, we die.
对
Yeah.
有多糟
How bad?
现在才跟我说
And you're tellin' me now?
行吧 我这就去
Fine, I'm on my way.
坏消息吗
Bad news?
我认识你吗
I know you?
我知道她在哪里
I know where she is.
她有麻烦了
She's in trouble.
她不好好表现 就会受到惩罚
She won't perform, and she'll be punished for it,
表现好了 也不过是折磨自己
or she'll perform to punish herself.
她跟麦洛在一起吗
She with Milo?
麦洛死了 我猜
Milo's dead, I think.
你们的人把他杀了
Your people killed him.
聊得挺投缘 我先忙去了
Good talkin' to you. I got shit to do.
你还想继续当超人去救她吗
You wanna put on a cape and save this girl,
我可以给你留扇门
I can leave a door open for you.
在俱乐部的巷子里
In the alley at the club.
出口
你在找什么呢 麦克
What are you looking for, Mike?
你知道我要找的东西可不少 约瑟夫
You know I'm lookin' for a lot of things, Joseph.
但有些事情咱们日后再说
And let's just save that shit for another day.
你说什么 -你可能没有日后了
What do you say? - You might not have another day.
你要找的人不在这里
None of what you're looking for is here.
你女朋友可能胳膊上正扎着针
Your girlfriend is probably dead by a dumpster
横死在垃圾箱旁边了
with a fucking needle hanging out of her arm.
或者是在某个有钱人的床上
Or in a rich man's bed.
那位是你的情人吗
That your baby?
她是谁不关你的事
That baby is none of your fucking business.
确实你也不会让你妈来帮你
Then maybe you don't want to send the mother
干这种活儿
to do your damn job.
麦洛知道你回来了吗
Does Milo know that you're back on the town?
你可真有意思 麦克
You're a funny guy, Mike.
滚开 把枪放下
Fuck off, put it down.
跟你们老板说一声 我知道他已经跑了...
Tell your fuckin' boss that I know he's out...
我会找到他的
And I'm gonna find him.
别瞎费劲了 一帮混♥蛋♥
Don't bother! Fuckin' assholes.
咱俩今天能当好兄弟吗
We gon' be brothers today?
不能
No.
他在哪
Hey, where is he?
妈呀 你丫这是怎么了
Jesus, what the fuck happened to you?
我真♥他♥妈♥的 邦尼
Jesus fuckin' Christ, Bunny.
看来计划进行的很顺利哈
Looks like the plan's workin', huh?
我可没有幽默感 麦克 没有...
I got no humor, Mike. Not...
一丁点都没有
Not a fuckin' lick.
你以为能瞒得住我吗
You thought I wasn't gon' hear?
他们突击搜查我家 恐吓我的家人
They raid my home, they terrorize my family,
你竟然没告诉我
and you don't tell me.
我当时不知道 邦尼
I didn't know about it, Bunny.
鬼才信你不知道 麦克
Fuck you didn't know, Mike?
你必须得知道 因为你需要我
You need to know. You needed me.
你怂到有话不敢直说
You too chicken shit to talk straight.
我还以为我们关系已经够铁了
I thought we was past that.
别扯到友情 好吧
Let's not make this about friends, all right?
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
你♥他♥妈♥真说对了
Yeah, that's for damn sure.
事情会变得很糟糕 麦克
This will break down, Mike.
可能再也回不去了
Might not be no comin' back from this shit.
他妈的赶紧给我弄出去
Get me the fuck outta here,
不然小心我报复你们
or there's gonna be some payback.
我并不是指监狱里的狱警
And no, I don't mean no fuckin' guards on the inside.
或者街上那帮警♥察♥
Or them cops on the street. Nuh-uh, nuh-uh.
我要以牙还牙搞你们的家人
This shit's gonna hit close to home.
好了 拜托 别做得那么绝
All right, come on. Let's not go there.
你已经把事情做绝了 麦克
You already fuckin' did, Mike.
你要明白那不关我事
You have to understand this is not me.
是他妈的金斯敦警局
It was fucking KPD.
要你有啥用 麦克
What good are you, Mike?
你连自己人都控制不了
You can't even control your own people.
不该发生这事的 你明白吗
This wasn't supposed to happen, you understand me?
我该做的都做到了 好吧
I done my piece. All right?
限你48小时内把我放出去
You got 48 hours. Get my ass back on the street.
我正在努力
I'm workin' on mine.
你知道我今天小命差点没了吗
You know my shit damn near fucking ended today?
赶紧他妈的给我放出去 麦克
Get me the fuck outta here, Mike.
我会的
I'll make it happen.
你保护不了我
You can't protect me.
和我的人
My people, nah.
我得靠自己
So I gotta do it.
他妈的给我放出去
Get me the fuck outta here.
你欠我的
You owe me that.
这是你♥他♥妈♥欠我的 麦克
You fucking owe me, Mike.
谁都不许动邦尼一根汗毛
Nobody touches fucking Bunny.
我要你把这当成个人使命
Okay, I want you to make it your personal fuckin' mission.
他可是这监狱里最狠的混♥蛋♥ 麦克
He is the biggest swingin' dick on this yard, Mike.
他是自己人 而且履行了承诺
He's an ally and he made good on his end.
从现在起 要是他发生任何意外
Okay, so whatever the fuck happens to him now...
你也得遭殃
happens to you.
明白吗
Understand?
他要是受伤 你也会受伤
He gets hurt, you're gonna get hurt.
他如果流血 你也会流血
He bleeds, you bleed.
明白
Yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥的... 操
This motherfuckin'...
《金斯敦市长》下集预告
Next time on Mayor of Kingstown...
你跟邦尼·华盛顿和其他
You made deals with Bunny Washington
黑帮老大做了约定
and the other generals.
以我之名做的约定
Deals with my name in your fucking mouth.
他们在转移囚犯 麦克
They movin' people, Mike.
我绝对会给你弄出来
I'm getting you the fuck out.
我保证
You have my word.
你已经风光不再了
You're losin' your fucking mojo!
有位女士说她丈夫在工地里挖出来
Lady said her husband dug up a box of these
一箱子这个
at his worksite.
你只是刚好找到了这个
You just found this?
麦洛会来找回属于他的东西
Milo's gonna come lookin' for what's his.
你会成为我们组织里的麻烦吗 艾丽丝
Are you gonna be a problem in our clan, Iris?
你是想把整个房♥子烧掉
You're lookin' to burn this whole house down.
叫你小弟做好丫分内的事
Tell your boy to do his fuckin' job.
他们会来找你的
They comin' for you.
这笔帐迟早要加倍奉还
There's gonna be some payback.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表