剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
What'd you do?
把 BB 枪放下,好吗?如果你想谈谈,咱们就谈谈。
Put the BB gun down, all right? If you wanna talk, let's talk.
他在靠他妈的生命维持系统活着,邦尼。
He's on fuckin' life support, Bunny.
咱们现在谈论的是他妈的谁?
Who the fuck we talkin' about right now?
别他妈的!
Do not!
跟我扯犊子!
Fuck with me!
哎呀,哎呀,该死。
Aight, aight, shit.
你们所有人,离开屋顶。
All of y'all, off the roof.
立刻,马上!
Now, now!
我们哥俩,得把这事儿掰扯明白。
Me and my boy, we gotta chop it up.
要是你们听到枪响...
And if you hear gunfire...
直接把这个妈蛋的送上天。
You send this motherfucker to Jesus, straight.
为什么,邦尼?
Why, Bunny?
他妈的为什么?
Fuckin' why?
你不该这么短视的,邦尼。
You should see it over there, Bunny.
退一步海阔天空。
Fuckin' sea of blue.
现在这就是宣战了。
It's a declaration of war.
你♥他♥妈♥的意识到了吗?
Do you fuckin' realize that?
是的。
Yeah.
如果Robert死了,邦尼...
If Robert dies, Bunny...
这事儿我跟你说白了,迈克。
Let me tell you somethin', Mike.
如果这是一场他们想要的战争,
If it's a war they want,
求仁得仁,妈蛋的又何怨乎。
it's a war this motherfucker's gonna get.
现在这里纠集了一队的条子,个个摩拳擦掌。
There's an army of cops, they all want trophies now.
我他妈的竭尽全力才能阻止。
And I can do fuckin' dick all to stop it.
什么地方...?
Where...?
你♥他♥妈♥的生活在什么地方,迈克?!
Where the fuck you been livin', Mike, where?!
- [迈克] 就在这里。 - 哪里?
- [Mike] Right here. - Where?
就他妈的在这里!
Right the fuck here!
你应该知道我们从一出生就被包围了,迈克!
You should know that we've been under siege from birth, Mike!
从他妈的出生!
From fuckin' birth!
Robert一死,各方之间的一切关系就都变了。
Robert dies, and everything changes between us.
你意识到了吗?
You realize that?
那是你想要的吗?
That what you want?
[邦尼] 你知道爱护我,迈克。
[Bunny] You know I got love for you, Mike.
我真心知道。
I really do.
但如果有这么一个时刻...
But if there come a time...
...当你让我陷入困境...
...when you got me in a fuckin' corner...
...而且你是我和我的地盘
...and you the only thing standin' between me
脱困的唯一障碍...
and my air...
做好心理准备,迈克。
Know this, Mike.
我要直接穿过你。
I'mma run right through you.
枪在屋顶上。
Gun's on the roof.
我们又不缺。
We ain't lackin'.
嘿,妈妈。
Hey, Ma.
[Miriam]迈克尔。
[Miriam] Michael.
你这么晚还不睡?
What are you doin' up so late?
我...
I...
我需要你过来...
I need you to come over...
嗨,迈克。
Hi, Mike.
我的事儿你忘了?
Did you forget about me?
噢,他妈的。
Aw, fuck.
嘿。
Hey.
听我说。
Listen to me.
我他妈的没有你的电♥话♥号♥码。
I don't have a fuckin' phone number for you.
记得吗? “打电♥话♥给他妈的夜♥总♥会♥。”
Remember? "Call the fuckin' club."
对吧?
All right?
听着,我,我拿到了你的债券。
Listen, I, I got your paper.
好吗?
All right?
我,我现在就过去,好吗?
I'm, I'm gonna come over there now, all right?
咱们他妈的已经快要办成这事儿了。
We're so close from gettin this fuckin' thing done.
不要牵连其他,节外生枝。
Don't do anything fuckin' stupid.
你明白吗?否则,我对天发誓不放过你。
Do you understand? Or I swear to fuckin' God.
我正赶过去。
I'm comin' over.
[麦洛]行,好吧,我们在这等着。
[Milo] Yeah, well, we'll be here.
我们望眼欲穿了。
We're very eager to see you.
嗯,好。
Yeah, good.
我在路上了
I'm comin'.
他妈的。
Fuck.
妈♥逼♥的。
Motherfucker.
操。
Fuck.
嘿。
Hey.
你人钱互换好了?你在哪?
You do the swap? Where you at?
没,没,没,没,听着,我长话短说。
No, no, no, no, look, it's a fuckin' long story.
麦洛在妈妈家。
Milo's at Mom's.
搞什么?
What?
[迈克]是,是,我知道坏事了。
[Mike] Yeah, yeah, I know.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我还在他妈的医院里,
I'm still at the fuckin' hospital,
我给Tracy打了几次电♥话♥,但她没有接。
I tried callin' Tracy and she didn't pick up.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思?
What the fuck do you mean?
咱俩赶紧回妈妈家会和。
Just fuckin' meet me at Mom's.
悄悄进来好的?
Come in quiet. Okay?
我正要去那里。明白吗?
I'm headed there now. Okay?
他妈的,我在路上。
Fuck, I'm on my way.
[迈克]真够可以的。
[Mike] Jesus.
会没事的。
It'll be okay.
不,不会的。
No, it won't.
[伊恩]迈克,什么他妈的情况?
[Ian] Mike, what the fuck?
[凯尔]咱们得计划好怎么办。
[Kyle] I figured we needed numbers.
好的。
Yeah, okay.
他妈的麦洛在屋里?
Milo's in the fuckin' house?
是的。
Yeah.
要是他们他妈的动了你妈一根手指...
If they fuckin' laid a finger on your mother...
好,听着,咱们这样——
All right, look, we're gonna do--
他妈的...
Fucking...
[Ian] 迈克,咋了?咋了?
[Ian] Mikey, what is it? What is it?
操!
Fuck!
债券没在我手上。
I don't have the fuckin' bonds.
什么?
What?
老天。
Jesus.
债券在他妈的林肯车上。
They're in the fucking Lincoln.
那咱们他妈的怎么办?
What the fuck are we gonna do?
[迈克]我进来了。没带武器。
[Mike] I'm here. No weapon.
空着手就来了。
Your hands are empty.
你♥他♥妈♥的闯进我家,麦洛。
You broke into my fuckin' house, Milo.
劫持了我的母亲。
You took my mother hostage.
我来这里只是确保一切都...
I'm just here to make sure everything is...
安然无恙。
as it should be.
好吗?
Right?
你妈暗示厨房♥里也有我的人。
Your mother is telling you that my men are in the kitchen too.
她想告诉你,你没戏唱了。
She's trying to tell you that you have no play.
这事很快就能办妥,妈妈。
It's all gonna be over soon, Ma.
- 好吗? - 我没事,我没事。
- Okay? - I'm okay, I'm okay.
- 那是谁的血? - [麦洛] Joseph的。
- Whose blood is that? - [Milo] Joseph's.
她杀了他。
She killed him.
放心。
It's okay.
Tati清理好了,她没有嫌疑。
Tati cleaned it up, she's very tidy.
迈克,你听说过彼得原理吗?
Did you ever hear of the Peter Principle, Mike?
我不是什么三好学生,麦洛。
I didn't pay attention in school, Milo.
因为你做本行出类拔萃
You get more and more responsibilities
就会得到越来越多的委任。
because you're really good at the thing that you do.
但最终你总会到达一个
But eventually you get to a place where you're in
超出自己能力的节点。
a position in which you were above your abilities.
Joseph就是这种情况。
And that was our Joseph.
迈克,你也是这种情况吗?
Is that you, too, Mike?
我来这里是为了确保我妈妈...
I'm here to make sure my mom...
和Iris安好。
and Iris are whole.
仅此而已。
That's it.
好吧,现在你确认了。
Well, now you see.
是的。
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表