剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
[Mike] The only person that's gonna kill for these bonds
[迈克]只有能够将这些债券快速变现的人
is the person that can flip them.
才愿意为其杀人。
You're saying, Milo's still out there?
你是说,麦洛还在外面?
The fuck is that?
我靠,这是什么?
I grabbed them. We're good.
我掌控住他们了。咱们牛逼了。
I found the rat.
我找到了老鼠。
Who is it?
是谁?
It was fucking Ben Morrisey.
是他妈的本·莫里西。
[Kyle] Fucker, he was in it with us.
[凯尔]混♥蛋♥,他当时和我们一起行动的。
Robert and his guys are heroes, they saved our fucking lives.
罗伯特和他的手下是英雄,他们他妈的救了我们的命。
You know how this goes.
你知道这是怎么回事。
I thought maybe it'd be nice for us to get out
我想也许我们出去进行一些实地考察
for a bit of a field trip, you know.
会比较好,你懂的。
Get you outta here for a minute, get some fresh air.
带你离开这里一会儿,呼吸点新鲜空气。
Would you like that?
你愿意吗?
I would.
好的。
You see this shit?
你看到这个狗玩意儿了吗?
They be swarming like motherfucking bees.
它们像该死的蜜蜂一样蜂拥而至。
The field is level, that means no fucking drones.
竞争环境必须公平,这意味着他妈的不准用无人机。
We made a fucking deal.
我们他妈的当初说好了的。
[Kyle] Mike, you gotta call me back, man.
[凯尔]迈克,你得快给我回电♥话♥,哥们。
I fucking found her.
我他妈的找到她了。
I found Iris.
我找到了艾丽丝。
[music]
[伴乐]
Come down off your throne and leave your body alone
Somebody must change
You are the reason,I've been waiting so long
Mike?
迈克?
Somebody holds the key
But I'm near the end
And I just ain't got the time
[cellphone vibrating]
[手♥机♥震动]
And I'm wasted and I can't find my way home
Can I get another one?
我可以再来一杯吗?
No, don't worry about the ice, please.
别,请别加冰。
Okay, you got it.
好的,说了算。
Thank you.
谢谢。
You don't look like a pro.
你看起来不像好酒人士。
That right?
对吧?
Just saying, it's a little early to be getting your swerve on.
我的意思是,现在醉酒有点早了吧。
Okay.
可以啊~。
- Another? - Please.
- 再来一杯? - 请。
So, uh, where's Billy?
话说,呃……比利哪去了?
[Paris] Dead.
[帕瑞丝]去世了。
Fuck.
我靠!
He was my grandpa.
他是我的爷爷。
I'm sorry.
节哀。
Yeah. He died two years ago.
他两年前去世了。
Guess I haven't been here a while.
我想我已经有日子没来这里了。
Hey, uh, it's none of my business,
嘿,呃,算我多管闲事,
but, uh, guy like you comes into a bar like this,
但是,呃,像你这样的人走进这样的酒吧,
drinking like Genghis Khan went to war?
搞的像成吉思汗喝战前酒一样?
I mean, you can keep drinking that shit,
我的意思是,你可以继续喝这些玩意儿,
but ain't enough in the bottle to drown in, so...
但瓶子里这点儿还不够淹死你的,所以...
None of my business to be telling a grown man
告诉一个成年男人如何过他的生活
how to live his life.
关我屁事。
You're right.
你说得对。
None of your fucking business.
关你屁事
I'm just taking a day.
我只想用一天时间。
Nothing darker or deeper than that.
放纵沉沦,醉生梦死。
Take a pause, reset.
暂停一下,重新开始。
I'm gonna leave you these, okay?
我把车钥匙留你保管,好吗?
And I'm gonna come back for them,
我会回来取的,
and it's your job to tell me to fuck off.
判断我是不是该直接滚蛋是你的职责。
No matter what I say.
我说啥都不好使。
Okay. How long are you gonna be?
行吧。多久?
Long as it takes.
顺其自然吧。
Well, my shift is 10:00 to 6:00.
那么,我的班次是 10:00 到 6:00。
Understood.
明白了。
Does your, uh, grandpa still have the safe in the back?
你的,呃,爷爷的保险箱还在后面放着吗?
- Yeah. - All right.
- 是的。 - 好的。
What the fuck?
搞毛线?
What the... Are you gonna fucking rob me?
怎么……你♥他♥妈♥的要抢劫我吗?
No, I'm not fucking robbing you.
不,我他妈的不是抢劫你。
Put this back in the safe, would you?
把这个放回保险箱,好吗?
And I'm gonna come back for this.
我某天会为此回来。
But this, you're gonna give to me.
这玩意,你要给还我。
Understand?
理解?
Here. That's for you.
收着,这是付给你的。
Have a nice fucking day.
祝你♥他♥妈♥的今天愉快。
We don't got those here.
咱们这里不会有哪天愉快的。
But who knows. Right?
但谁知道呢。是吧?
You are the reason I've been waiting all these years
Somebody holds the key
But I'm near the end
And I just ain't got the time
? And I'm wasted and I can't find my way home ?
This isn't sizzle, heat it up just a little.
这滋滋声差点意思,稍微加点火。
[Bunny] What you cooking?
[邦尼] 你在煎什么?
They ain't had no fucking andouille.
他们没有他妈的香肠。
So this some old dirty rice combination, you know?
所以这是一些陈米乱烩,你知道吗?
Okey。
行吧。
They giving you presents now?
他们现在还给你送礼物了吗?
Naw,I got this for you。
不,这是我给你搞来的。
The fuck?
搞毛?
Open that shit up,man。Come on。
拆包弄出来,哥们,赶紧的。
- Yeah?
- [Bunny] Yeah。
[Raphael] Shit.
[拉斐尔]我去~。
Bruh, I fucks with this.
老兄,这他么的。
I wanted you to have some company when I'm gone.
我不在的时候,想让你有个伴儿。
Yeah, you better hope you gone soon, motherfucker,
真行,你最好是能早点放出去,混♥蛋♥,
'cause I'm gonna be making beats on this bitch day and night.
因为我要日以继夜地敲击这个小贱♥货♥。
I'm going today。
我今天出狱。
Guess the mayor got his mojo back。
看来市长的魔法又能行了。
Ain't gonna put nobody else in here with you.
你在这里不是孤家寡人。
All right.
行吧。
You the boss up in this motherfucker now.
你现在是这个混♥蛋♥的老大了。
You feel me?
懂我心意吗?
I got you。
我懂。
All right。
好吧。
This is Mike.Leave a message.
这是迈克的语♥音♥邮箱。留言吧。
Michael,hi.I'm so sorry to pester you,
迈克尔,hi。我总打扰你,实在是不好意思。
but they're moving Jacob out of juvenile tomorrow,
但他们明天要把雅各布从少管所里移走,
and he's really, he's very fragile.
他真的,他非常脆弱。
He could use your help.
他需要你的帮助。
Okay? Would you call me back when you get this, honey?
好吗?亲爱的,你收到这个留言后会给我回电♥话♥吗?
Thanks. Bye-bye.
谢谢。再见。
- Michael.
- 迈克尔
- [Kyle] No,Mom,it's me.
- [凯尔] 不是的,妈妈,是我。
Hey. Have you seen him?
Hey。你见到过他吗?
No,I was just gonna ask you the same thing。
没有,我也刚想问你这事儿呢。
No, I can't find him.
没见,我找不到他。
Ian can't find him. Nobody can.
伊恩找不到他。谁也找不着。
Well, is he okay?
那么,他出没事儿吧?
Yeah, yeah, I think he... Yeah.
是的,是的,我觉得他...没出事。
I'm not worried like that or anything.
我不是担心他会惹上任何麻烦。
No, I just got something to tell him.
我只是有话要跟他说。
Um, look, if you do see him or if you do talk to him,
嗯,那么,如果你看到过他或者和他说过话,
you tell him I'm looking for him and to call me,okey?
你跟他讲我在满世界找他,赶紧给我回电♥话♥,好吗?
Yeah,and you do the same for me.
好,你也帮我这么做。
I will,okey。Bye。
我会的,好吧。回见。
Super
Good
Listen
Summer in the wintertime
Smoke back on this beat
act like it's dinnertime
Four packs, no receipt,
no LoJack
Hold my heat
in case I have to throw that
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表