剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
迈克,你必须让他找到他妈的关闭开关。
Mike, you gotta get him to find the fucking off switch.
这个小镇将被封锁。
This town's gonna get locked down.
如果有人要关闭它,伊恩,
If somebody was gonna shut it down, Ian,
他们早就这样做了。
they would've done it already.
这个地方不要锁定。
This place don't lock down.
嘿。
Hey.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
怎么回事?
What's goin' on?
这该死的工作,迈克。
This fucking job, Mike.
我向上帝发誓。。。
I swear to God...
我知道。
I know.
我知道。
I know.
人们想知道为什么我没有男朋友。
And people wonder why I don't have a boyfriend.
不,我明白为什么。
No, I get why.
我的意思是,你是单身,因为你比任何人都聪明。
I mean, you're single because you're smarter than everybody.
你让每个人都知道。
And you let everybody know it.
你看?当你受到侮辱时,你会笑。
You see? And you laugh when you get insulted.
你觉得被侮辱了,因为你笑了。
And you feel insulted 'cause you laugh.
他妈的复杂。你♥他♥妈♥的屁♥股♥疼。
Fucking complicated. You're a fucking pain in the ass.
嘿,来吧。振作起来,好吗?
Hey, come on. Cheer up, okay?
看着我。
Look at me.
如果这很容易,每个人都会这样做,好吗?
If it was easy, everyone would do it, okay?
你是老板。
You're a boss.
加油。
Come on.
你知道你也是单身吗,迈克?
You know you're single too, Mike?
是的,出于非常不同的他妈的原因。
Yeah, for very different fucking reasons.
兔子。
Bunny.
哟,你知道是谁。留言。
Yo, you know who it is. Leave a message.
兔子!
Bunny!
兔子!你这个混♥蛋♥!
Bunny! You motherfucker!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。他来了?
Hey. He here?
是的,做好准备。
Yeah, just be ready.
迈克,这个狗屎失控了。
Mike, this shit getting out of hand.
是的,你觉得呢?
Yeah, you think?
我他妈的刚刚在23街走进了什么?
What the fuck did I just walk into on 23rd Street?
你♥他♥妈♥做了什么?
What the fuck did you do?
这是你旗帜下的一场他妈的大屠♥杀♥!
It was a fucking massacre under your flag!
不,不是我的旗帜。不 - 是吗?
No, not my flag. No. - Yeah?
我没有这么称呼。不,我不能。
I did not call that. No. I can't.
我不能这么称呼。那个狗屎是从里面来的。
I can't call that. That shit came from inside.
我和射手谈过,好吗?
I talked to the shooter, all right?
它不是来自他妈的内心,
It did not come from the fucking inside,
所以除非它来自你,
so unless it came from you,
有人他妈的在做饭。
somebody's fucking cooking something up.
是他妈的守卫!-拜托。
It's the fucking guards! - Oh, come on.
他们混♥蛋♥给我们背。
Them motherfuckers giving us their backs.
他们在背后捣了一个傻瓜,
They shank a fool in the back,
把尸体放在婴儿床里腐烂。
leave the body in the cot to rot.
他们把混♥蛋♥和他妈的垃圾一起扔出去,迈克。
They throwing motherfuckers out with the fucking trash, Mike.
听我说。两件事。
Listen to me. Two things.
你必须让每个人都坐在外面。
You gotta sit everyone down on the outside.
好吧,那你们都必须同意
Okay, then you all have to agree
你的船都没有他妈的船长,
that none of your ships have fucking captains,
在他们这样做之前,没有船只离开该死的港口。
and until they do, no ships leave the fucking port.
你明白这个比喻吗?
You understand the metaphor?
伙计,那些该死的警卫呢?
What about the fucking guards, man?
我会处理他妈的警卫。
I'll handle the fucking guards.
是的,我们需要一些内部秩序,库兹。
Yeah, we need some order on the inside, cuz.
他们这些他妈的警卫也需要坐下屁♥股♥。
Them motherfucking guards need to sit their ass down too.
找到领导者需要时间。
It takes time to find a leader.
现在... - 是的。
And right now... - Yeah.
一个领导者试图崛起,
A leader tries to rise,
那个混♥蛋♥在夜幕降临时就死了。
and that motherfucker is dead by nightfall.
好吧,看,我去找他妈的警卫
Okay, look, I'll get the fucking guards
摘下他们的眼罩。
to take their blinders off.
你必须像他妈的现在一样管理这个休战
You gotta manage this truce like fucking now
'因为国民警卫队要开始了
'cause the National Guard is gonna start
在这些街道上巡逻。
patrolling these streets.
我们已经看到了他们如何处理狗屎。
And we've seen how they handle shit.
你。。。你需要裁判这个狗屎。
You... You gonna need to referee this shit.
他妈的我愿意。我不是裁判狗屎。
Fuck I do. I ain't refereeing shit.
你疯了?
You out of your mind?
我们他妈的怎么会有四个他妈的敌人
How the fuck we gonna have four motherfucking enemies
坐下他们的屁♥股♥
sit their ass down
而不是在没有瑞典的情况下互相残杀?
and not kill each other without a Sweden?
什么,瑞士?
What, a Switzerland?
我他妈的不是瑞士。去他妈的。
I'm not fucking Switzerland. Fuck that.
伙计,亲吻我的屁♥股♥,伙计。
Man, kiss my ass, man.
瑞典、瑞士、饼干地、
Sweden, Switzerland, crackerland,
无论什么饼干国家
whatever cracker-ass country
照看另一个饼干国家
babysitting the other cracker-ass country
当你们这些混♥蛋♥都在吹屎时。
when y'all motherfuckers be blowing shit up.
那。
That.
我们需要一个调解人,迈克。
We need a mediator, Mike.
否则,所有这些狗屎都会做
Otherwise, all this shit is gonna do
是让这场战争变得更糟。
is make this war worse.
他妈的。- 你看到了那个狗屎。
Fuck. - You saw that shit.
好。
Okay.
好的 好的。
Okay, okay.
我有个主意。
I have an idea.
我就在这里,伙计。用它打我。
I'm right here, man. Hit me with it.
好吧,你将不得不
All right, you're gonna have to
真♥他♥妈♥的相信我,不过,兔子,
really fucking trust me on this one, though, Bunny,
我的意思是真的他妈的相信我,好吗?
and I mean really fucking trust me, okay?
它会刺痛,但它会起作用。
It's gonna sting, but it will work.
我保证我会信守诺言。
And I promise I will keep my word to you.
它会有多糟糕?- 哦,像个混♥蛋♥。
How bad it's gonna sting? - Oh, like a motherfucker.
当它结束时,
And when it's over,
你再也不用躲在这个该死的屋顶上了。
you won't have to hide out in this fucking rooftop anymore.
好?
Okay?
我一辈子都在这个可怜的混♥蛋♥身上度过。
I spent my whole life in this sorry-ass motherfucker.
每次,不知何故,这个婊♥子♥变得更糟。
Every time, somehow, this bitch get worse.
就在你认为它不会变得比现在更糟的时候,
And just when you think it can't get any worse than it is,
伙计,这个混♥蛋♥想办法。
man, this motherfucker find a way.
是的。
Yeah.
在这一点上,我相信你。
I'ma trust you on this.
是的。好吧。
Yeah. All right.
好。
Good.
现在我三个小时后见。
Now I'll see you in three hours.
好吧,好吧,好吧,做吧。
All right, all right, all right, do it.
三个小时,好吗?-是的。
Three hours, okay? - Yeah, yeah.
不要迟到。不要带他妈的军队。
Don't be late. Don't bring a fucking army.
只是让人们保持现状。
And just keep people here for the status quo.
三个小时,好吗?
Three hours, okay?
是的。
Yeah.
嘿,是我。你醒了?我有个主意。
Hey, it's me. You awake? I have an idea.
两种Xanax,三种威士忌。
Two Xanax, three whiskeys.
你有什么想法?
What's your idea?
如果我能把你这四个帮派的头目都弄出来呢?
What if I could get you the leaders to all four gangs?
每个处于战争状态的人。如果我能把它们都给你呢?
Everyone that's at war. What if I can give them all to you?
我要花多少钱?
What's it gonna cost me?
好吧,我需要他们在笔下,而不是县。
Well, I need them in the pen, not county.
他们假释?
They on parole?
其中两个是。
Two of them are.
一个不是。另一个,我不知道。
One isn't. The other one, I don't know.
收费什么?
What's the charge?
被发现持有枪♥支♥。
Found in possession of firearm.
那是 10 年,迈克。-是的,它是。
That's 10 years, Mike. - Yes, it is.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表