剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
让他把钱拿走 随便他去哪
Let him have this money, let him fuckin' go.
只要他把债券兑现 就不会再回来了
You know once he's cashed out, he ain't ever comin' back.
那就让他把钱拿走呗
So, let's just, just let him have his fuckin' money!
咱们这样 你和我一起
Let's do this, let's you and me.
一起找到邦尼 好吗
Let's find Bunny, all right?
把他放出来 咱俩合作 麦克
Let's get his ass out, let's work together, Mike.
让事情回到正轨
Get shit back to the way it was.
事情必须要恢复正常
Shit's gotta get right.
凯尔
Kyle.
我们得让事情回到正轨
We're gonna make shit right.
你和我 好吗
You and me. Okay?
麦洛
Milo...
打破了秩序
broke something.
他擅自妄为 扰乱秩序
He took it, and he broke it.
所以咱们不能放他走
And that's why we're not letting him leave.
但你必须让这事顺其自然
But you have to let shit play out.
不要...
Just don't...
不要乱搞
Don't fuck with that.
好吗
Okay?
我爱你 老弟 爱你
I love you, man. Love you.
还好吗 大块头
What up, Big Hush?
你咋样 兄弟
What's the word, dog?
你也来掺一脚吗
Gettin' in the game, huh?
没得选啊 哥们
Ain't no choice, man.
可不是嘛
You're ain't lyin'.
你看见我的手下了吗
You seen my crew?
操
Fuck...
大哥 我们现在都是你小弟了
Big dog, we all your crew now.
你信我一句
Believe that.
咱们黑人现在都是一帮的了
We the all blacks now, bruh.
拉斐尔在哪
Where Raf at?
在笼子那边健身呢
Cage, gettin' swole.
好嘞 兄弟 谢谢你 哥们
All right, man. I appreciate you, brother.
好的 老大
Yes, sir.
这肯定不是我想的那个人
I know that ain't who I think it is.
见鬼了 就是你想的那个人
Oh, shit. You better believe it.
我去 我不知道你又回到这来了
Shit, I ain't know you was back on the block.
还以为你早被放出去了
Thought your ass would be out by now.
我也以为
Me, too.
你啥时候到的
When did you get here?
呆了两晚了
Two nights.
我醒来看见有人跳楼
I woke up to that jumper.
这里都乱套了 哥们
Shit is fucked up, man.
我寻思得行动起来
I figured I'd roll out, you know,
让人知道我的厉害
make my shit felt.
你在这有兄弟
You got family in here.
我原本担心他们会把你转到别州
I was worried they was gonna ship your ass outta state.
看来他们把所有头目都安排在这里了
Looks like they put all the generals in this house.
他们这么安排肯定另有目的
Yeah, there's gotta be some design to this shit, man.
或者他们就是蠢蛋而已
Or they just dumb motherfuckers
啥也不懂
who don't know no better.
麦克掌控不了局面
'Cause Mike can't control the chaos.
可能让我们都在一起 以便一起商量策略之类的
Probably keepin' us close in case we gotta strategize or some shit.
这听起来像是要有希望之类的鬼话
That sound like some hope bullshit to me.
就是这么个事
Well, it is what it is.
和当下的情况无关
It ain't about the circumstances, man.
但与你如何处理情况有关
It's about what you do with it.
听着 兄弟 我想说咱们在这人多势众
Look, man, all I'm sayin' is we got numbers here.
那些白垃圾讨好了一半的狱警
Motherfuckin' cracker circle jerkin' half the COs.
这里的界限不仅是模糊
Line ain't blurry here.
而是压根没有
Line don't exist.
我发誓 雅利安兄弟会是这院子里最可恶的帮派
I swear, them AB bitches is the worst gang on the yard.
背后有狱警撑腰
Got them fuckin' cowboys behind 'em.
暂时而已
For now.
那小子怎么回事
What's going on with the boy?
我去
Oh, shit.
院子里有囚犯倒下 囚犯倒地
Hey, con down on the yard. Con down.
没有斗殴 只是倒地不起
Not warring, just down.
快派医疗队来救援清场
Send the med team for extraction ASAP.
好的 感谢
Okay. I appreciate that.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
见鬼
Shit.
见什么鬼
"Shit", what?
嗨
Hey...
没啥 就是...
Nothin'. Just...
他们证明了我的清白
They cleared me.
什么
What?
对 工作的事 他们证明了我是清白的
Yeah, for duty. They cleared me.
我刚接到电♥话♥
I just got the call.
行车记录仪里证据确凿
Dash cam was pretty conclusive.
出事的警员有家人
Dead trooper with a family,
他们想找个晴天安葬他
they wanna bury him with no cloud.
让我明天就回金斯敦警局
Takin' me back at KPD tomorrow.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想跟麦克一起干吗
You wanna work with Mike?
我。
I don't...
不清楚 我...
...know that, either. I...
我他妈什么都不知道 特蕾西
I don't know fuckin' anything, Trac.
简直是 操
It's like, fuck!
操
Fuck!
我肯定做不好爸爸
I'm gonna be a shitty dad.
你能的
No, you're not.
我肯定不行
Yeah, I am.
老说脏话
Curse too much.
我看到了...
I read this thing...
看到了一种说法 说
I read this thing that said...
做父母最重要的
the most important job for a parent
就是言行保持稳定
is to be consistent
在孩子八岁之前将是非对错
and to imprint on the kid what's right and wrong
刻入他们脑海
before they're eight.
可是...
It's like...
我现在也搞不懂是非对错了
I don't know what's fuckin' right anymore.
这件事要我们两人做决定
This needs to be our decision.
你在问我的意见吗
You're asking me?
对
Yeah.
我觉得你还远远没准备好
I think you're a long way from ready.
这事发生还不到一个月
It's been less than a month.
你需要时间疗愈自己
You need time to heal.
我只懂做这个 特蕾西
It's all I know, Trac.
除了做警♥察♥ 你还会很多
You know a lot more than being a cop.
你知道怎么做一个...
You know how to be a...
好丈夫
a good husband.
一个好儿子
And a good... son.
你还会是一个特别棒的爸爸
And you're going to be a great fucking dad.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我们会想到办法的
We're gonna figure this out.
所以...
So...
你在读育儿读物吗
You've been reading some parenting books?
别提了
Shut up.
我胡乱看看
I read shit.
好了我来了 怎么了
All right, I'm here. What?
我们让巡逻队在各处做了地毯式搜索
We got patrol canvassing everywhere.
该死 我们得把债券弄走
Shit, we gotta move those bonds.
好吗
Okay?
如果她招了 而且我能肯定她招了
Because if she talked, which I'm sure she fuckin' did...
他们就要来找我们麻烦了
they're comin' after us.
监狱戒备森严 他们进不去的麦克
They're not breakin' into the fuckin' PD lockup, Mike.
你真的以为 -麦克
You don't think? - I mean, Mike...
他没错 那里他们真的进不去
Fuck, he's not wrong, that's the safest place for 'em.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表