剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
It's kinda late.
真操了,给这个狗♥娘♥养♥的打电♥话♥这么难吗。
Jesus Christ, call this fucking cocksucker.
[迈克] 听我说。
[Mike] Listen to me.
让他接他妈的电♥话♥。
Just get him on the fuckin' phone.
行吗?
Okay?
然后我们可以对你的行当睁一只眼闭一只眼。
Then we'll keep you off our radar.
否则,只要有嫖♥客♥在这里转悠
Or keep dickin' around,
我就确保警♥察♥和黑帮
and I'll ensure that the cops and the gangs roll through here
轮番的在这场子里和他们一起转悠,
on fuckin' rotation,
只要你是不能撒尿的地方
where you can't fuckin' piss
都会有突击检查或者帮派火并。
without a raid or a fucking shootout.
这是你想让女孩们经历的环境吗?
Is that the environment you wanna run these girls through?
你应该把钱还给他。
You should've just given him his money.
他是个逃犯,他只想逃跑。
He's a fugitive, he just wants to run away.
你不是唯一一个追捕他的人。
You're not the only one after him.
给他打电♥话♥。
Call him.
咱们在哪里见面?
Where do we meet?
[麦洛]这可不明智,迈克。
[Milo] That was not very smart, Mike.
咱们在哪里见面,麦洛?
Where do we meet, Milo?
你带上你的...
You bring yours...
我会带上我的。
I'll bring mine.
[麦洛]最后的机会,迈克。
[Milo] Last chance, Mike.
一小时后,东二十六号♥港。
One hour, the East 26th Harbor.
任何跟你来的朋友都会死。
Bring any of your friends, they will die.
但是你的女孩会死他们前头。
But your girl will die first.
限一小时。
One hour.
如果我没杀了他...
If I don't kill him...
他就会来找你了。
He's comin' after you.
我知道。
I know.
你应该带着那个孩子,然后他妈的远走高飞。
You should take that baby and get the fuck out of here.
去哪里?
Where?
只要不是这里就行。
Anywhere but here.
我有门路的,麦克拉斯基先生。
I have friends, Mr. McLusky.
我能照顾好自己。
I can take care of myself.
你也应该找好退路。
You should do the same.
是的。
Yeah.
打电♥话♥给你的朋友,告诉他们咱们他妈的开始行动了。
Call your friends, tell 'em we're fuckin' comin'.
咱们走吧。
Let's go.
嘿。
Hey.
[Tracy]我收到了你的留言。
[Tracy] I got your message.
我很难过,凯尔。
I am so sorry, Kyle.
[凯尔]宝贝,我不想吵醒你。
[Kyle] Baby, I didn't wanna wake you.
[Tracy]我睡不着。
[Tracy] I couldn't sleep.
[凯尔]我很想你。
[Kyle] I miss you so much.
我也想你。
I miss you, too.
妈妈现在怎么样?
How's Mom doing?
她...
She's...
你知道,她很顽强。她很坚韧。
You know, she's tough. She's strong.
你知道,她可千万不能撒手人寰啊,Trace。
You know, she can't die, Trace.
[Tracy]我明天早上回来。
[Tracy] I'm gonna come back tomorrow morning.
凯尔...
Kyle...
我爱你,好吗?
I love you, okay?
替我给Mariam一个吻
Give Mariam a kiss for me
告诉她我非常爱她。
and tell her I love her very much.
好的。
Okay.
我会的。
I will.
我爱你。
I love you.
晚安。
Goodnight.
[Carney]出什么事了?
[Carney] What's goin' on?
今晚动手。你明白我的意思?
It happens tonight. You understand me?
有谁你要护着吗?
Who you got on?
人♥渣♥都一样。
Same pieces of shit.
没有戴维森他们怎么办?
How they doin' without Davidson?
有人会站出来,填补空缺。你知道这套运作机制,迈克。
Someone'll rise, fill the void. You know how it works, Mike.
[好吧]好吧,还有另一个空缺也要处理。
[Mike] Well, there's about to be another void.
你明白我的意思?
You understand me?
我希望今晚落实。
I want it to fuckin' happen tonight.
我正在重新布局。修理死他们。
I'm resettin' the table. Fuck them.
伙计们,感谢你们的等候。
Fellas, thanks for waitin'.
别客气,我为这事感到难过...
Yeah, I'm sorry for this...
- 他妈的。嘿。 - 嘿。
- Fuck. Hey. - Hey.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我还撑得住。
I'm hangin' in.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿,Patty.。
Hey, Patty.
我听说了你母亲的事。
I heard about your mother.
嗯。
Yeah.
她怎么样了?
How's she doin'?
她...
She's...
我不知道。
I don't know.
他有什么好转吗?
Any change here?
还算稳定。
Stable.
第一次有人这么形容他。
First time anyone's ever called him that.
我要去看看自动售货机。
I'm gonna go check the machines.
看看有没有薄荷糖或口香糖。
See if they've got some mints or gum.
也许有Charleston Chew什么的。
Maybe a Charleston Chew or somethin'.
你会坐这儿陪着他,直到我回来吗?
Will you sit with him until I get back?
好,当然。
Yeah, sure.
谢谢,伙计。
Thanks, pal.
[凯尔]嗯。
[Kyle] Yeah.
嗨,老兄。
Hey, man.
你思绪还好吗?
How you doin' in there?
嗯?
Huh?
肯定很平静。
Must be quiet.
现在平静就是最好了。
Quiet'd be nice right now.
没有扯淡...
None of this bullshit...
没有噪音。
None of this noise.
放空一切。
Not havin' to think about anything.
你知道的,比如那些因由,或者......
You know, or how things were, or...
...推测,或者...
...might've been, or...
...可能。
...could be.
嗯,那感觉一定很惬意。
Yeah, that must be nice.
我妈妈在楼下。
My mom's down the hall.
我无法面对她,陪护她。
And I put her there.
只是...
It's just...
这他妈的糟透了。
It fuckin' sucks out here.
是时候改写剧本了。
It's time to flip the script.
黑人唱主角,伙计。
All blacks, man.
[麦洛]注意脚下。
[Milo] Watch your step.
你可以在船上等候。
You can wait on board.
不喜欢船?
Don't like boats?
是不喜欢你。
I don't like you.
你觉得他为什么愿意为你拼命?
Why do you think he's willing to fight so hard for you?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你♥他♥妈♥的有那么好吗?
You're that good a fuck?
我从来没有和他睡过。
I never slept with him.
那为什么呢?
So why, then?
也许我在他杀你之前。
Maybe I'm somethin' to do.
或之后...
Before...
......做一些准备。
...or after he kills you.
上帝往往于细微处启示,Iris。
God exists in the least of things, Iris.
由此我想,也许...
And I think, maybe...
迈克从你身上获得了启示。
Mike sees God in you.
我觉得他拯救你,同时在实现自我救赎。
I think he sees his own salvation in saving you.
这让我想终结你。
Makes me wanna end you.
同时终结他认清♥真♥实的你后
End his inevitable suffering
那不可避免的痛苦。
when he realizes what you really are.
迈克,你认为那个狗♥娘♥养♥的会拿走那些债券
Mike, do you think that fucker's just gonna take those bonds
还让你全身而退?
and let you walk away?
让我在这里布置一些支援和特警。
Let me get some backup and some S.W.A.T. down here.
如果打草惊蛇,他会杀了她。
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表