剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
If he feels anything, he'll just kill her.
迈克,我不想成为一个混♥蛋♥,但他妈的。
Mikey, I don't wanna be an asshole, but fuck it.
我不了解这个姑娘的事情,为什么不让他带走算了?
I don't know this girl, why not let him take her?
都滚得远远的。
Let 'em both go.
因为这是正确的做法,伊恩,这就是原因。
'Cause it's the right thing to do, Ian, that's why.
好吧,你想让我怎么做?
All right, what do you want me to do?
[迈克] 你的后备箱里有自动狙击步♥枪♥之类的吗?
[Mike] You have any long johns in the trunk?
有。
Yup.
我他妈的在后备箱有一个军♥火♥库,
I got a fuckin' arsenal in the back,
你想怎么安排?
what do you want?
你最好从这里下山坡,
Why don't you just go down the hill here,
在那里展开埋伏,狙击视野跟随我。
post up there, and follow me through your scope.
如果有任何异动,就开始狙杀。
If anything goes sideways, start hunting.
别他妈的打着我就行。
And don't fucking shoot me.
管事的!
CO!
- 管事的! - 闭上狗嘴。
- CO! - Shut the fuck up.
市长问候你,狗♥娘♥养♥的。
A message from the mayor, motherfucker.
他今天如愿以偿了。
And he gon' get that shit today.
天啊!
Oh, God!
回转身。
Turn around.
这样多好,对吧?
This is better, right?
没有小剧本...
No drama...
没有射击游戏。
No shoot-'em-up.
你的债券都在这儿了。
There are your bonds.
[麦洛] 女孩归你了。
[Milo] There's your girl.
看看这样多轻松?
See how easy it could've been?
想好用你的奖品做什么用途了吗?
Think about what you're going to do yet with your prize?
准备好咱走吧?
Ready to go?
[麦洛] 这战局,你赢不了。
[Milo] This fight you're fighting, you can't win.
你自大的认为,
Thinkin' you can stop the bad thing from happening,
可以阻止灾祸发生,迈克...
that's ego, Mike...
对我们所有人来说,灾祸不可避免。
The bad is comin' for all of us.
咱们只是魔鬼待办事项清单上的计划任务。
We're just things on the devil's to-do list.
我走之前瞄准他们。
Keep the guns on them,'til I'm gone.
之后,随你怎么办都行。
After that, do what you want.
站住。
Stop.
他妈的。
Fuck.
也许我现在就该杀了你。
Maybe I will kill you now.
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey, you all right?
还行?
Yeah?
嗯。
Uh-huh.
[迈克]金斯敦坐落在密歇根湖的边缘。
[Mike] Kingstown sits on the edge of Lake Michigan.
周围环绕着近百万英亩的森林。
Surrounded by almost a million acres of forest.
任何经济资源值得开♥发♥,
Trapped by resources it cannot extract,
它就像是一个岛屿。
it resembles an island more than anything.
它予取予求
And like islands, any resource it can extract
资源价值却只能供内销。
is not worth the price of exporting it.
一切顺利吗?
Did everything go okay?
[麦洛]一切顺利。我正在回来的路上。
[Milo] Everything went fine. I'm on my way back.
好的。
Okay.
[迈克]所以像岛屿一样,
[Mike] So like islands,
我们只能营销唯一具有真正价值的资源——
we must sell our only resource of real value--
岛本身。
the island itself.
[迈克]夏威夷有白色的沙滩
[Mike] Hawaii has white sand beaches
和热带的魅力,
and the allure of the tropics,
所以他们兜售这个美梦。
so they sell that dream.
金斯敦没有美梦,所以它只能提供噩梦,
Kingstown has no dream, so it must offer the nightmare,
我们只能兜售我们的失败。
and we must sell our failures.
我们的魅力在于监狱劳动
Our allure is prison labor
由工会为它支付工资。
and the union wages to extract it.
如果社会的失败可以浓缩在一个城市里,
If failure of society could be distilled into one city,
就将是这座城市,
this would be the city,
罄竹难书的苦难,任君品尝。
and miseries are free.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表