剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表
天呐 离正式开始还有三十分钟
Oh, God! We have 30 minutes until it really starts.
-你在担心什么 -我不知道
- What are you worried about? - I don't know.
我就是很紧张
I'm just nervous.
布莱妈妈
我知道这很难
It's hard, I know.
但你可以的 知道吗
But you can do it, okay?
就算你搞砸了 布莱恩娜 看着我
If you mess up-- Briana, look at me--
那也不是世界末日 明白吗
It is not the end of the world. Do you understand me?
明白 妈妈
Yes, Mom.
没有人是完美的 明白吗
People are not perfect. Do you understand me?
好点吗
Okay?
你可以的 姐妹 听我说
You got this girl. Okay? Listen. Listen to me.
这种情况我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do in this situation.
布莱恩娜非常紧张 我希望
Briana's really anxious, and I'm hoping
我能给她一些支持 就像她帮助我那样
that I'll be able to give her the support that she gives me.
第五幕是卡玛拉的卧室
So, scene five is Kamala's bedroom
这里说明了是那之前
and that says that's right before there.
第六幕是我们第一次转换
Scene six is our first switch.
不对
No.
我感觉大家现在都有点紧张
I feel like everyone is a little tensed right now.
《惊奇女士》N舞台监督
我们都很努力 大家需要放松一些
We're trying really hard. Just people need to relax.
桌子放这里 还有三分钟
Desk goes here. Three minutes!
大家都要记得啊
I wanna make sure that everyone knows,
-要声音洪亮 -声音洪亮
- be loud. - Be loud.
我从未在这么多人面前表演过
I have never performed in front of a crowd this big.
《惊奇女士》中N饰演"诺里斯老师"
我都没在我们班同学面前表演过
I barely even perform in front of my classmates.
今天的观众很多 我很兴奋
There is a big audience today. I am excited.
《松鼠女》中N饰演"松鼠和声"
还有三分钟 你好 丹
Three minutes. Hey, Dan.
还有几分钟我们就要开演了
We're a couple minutes away from the show,
现在我很紧张 可不能忘词
and I'm nervous about remembering all my lines right now.
《松鼠女》中N饰演"托马斯·拉腊-佩雷斯"
开演的时间越来越近了
Now that the show's getting so close,
我开始非常不安
I'm getting super jittery, you know.
在外面了 迪伦
It's out there, Dylan!
但要是今晚有人搞砸了
But if people mess up tonight,
我们就即兴发挥 做到最好
we're gonna improvise and just do our best.
好 开始了 开始了
Okay. We gotta go. We gotta go.
-快 快 快 -好 我去就位
- Go, go, go. - Okay. I'm getting placed.
外面有好多好多观众
There's a lot of people out there.
《松鼠女》中N饰演"小南希"
我觉得我们会很棒的
And I think we're gonna kill it.
-我们要上场了吗 -是的
- Are we going? - Yeah.
我觉得是 加油 一 二 ...
I think. Come on. One, two...
她出场了
Here she comes.
亲爱的朋友们
Today, dear friends,
今天我们要给大家讲述一个无与伦比的故事
we present a dramatic work like no other.
多琳与南茜相遇
Doreen meets Nancy.
在宿舍
In the dorm!
没错 我的名字是
Yes, my name is...
不是松鼠女
Not Squirrel Girl!
我是多琳
I am Doreen.
我来大学是为了交到一生的朋友
I came to college to make lifelong friends.
我来是为了跟布莱特曼德教授学习
I came here to study with Professor Brightmind.
我也是 他是业内最棒的
Me too. He's considered the greatest in the field.
-引人入胜 -充满创意
- Engaged! - Innovative!
-而且充满活力 -充满活力
- And dynamic! - And dynamic!
我很担心
I was really worried
在台上会出现尴尬的情况
that there was gonna be some awkward moments there,
但我每次上台时 都会觉得信心大增
but I feel like every time I get on stage, my confidence boosts.
同学们好
Hello, class.
我听说你们是纽约州大学最聪明的学生
I hear you are the smartest students in Empire State University.
所以我知道你们能解出这道难题 明天前
So I know you can solve this problem... by tomorrow.
什么 明天 明天吗
What? Tomorrow? Tomorrow?
我最喜欢的部分就是乔伊
My personal favorite part was honestly Joey.
我知道他的压力很大
I know he was under a lot of stress
一直在努力记住所有台词
trying to remember everything.
我按照凯尔老师教给我的方式去演
I did what Ms. Kyle told me to do,
如果我忘词就即兴发挥 效果很好
and if I forgot a line, improv, and it worked out well.
现在我要得到你们的能力来统治世界
Now, I will take your abilities and rule the world!
别忙
Not so fast!
多琳 多琳
Doreen? Doreen?
多琳·格林
Doreen Green!
是我
Yes, and...
松鼠女
Squirrel Girl!
什么 天呐
What? Oh, thank nuts!
我很惊讶
I'm amazed.
除了这个词我找不到别的词形容
I can't find any other word than "amazed"
因为今晚一切都很顺利
because tonight went so well.
要不要来飙舞
How about a dance off?
不要飙舞啊
Not a dance off!
我觉得这一路走来很不容易
I think I'm coming a really long way.
没有什么必须要完美
Nothing has to be perfect,
因为你的不完美正是你的特别之处
because your imperfections are what make you special.
我觉得
I feel so, like...
松鼠女是一个没有身材焦虑
Squirrel Girl is such a body-positive,
强大的女性 我很自豪能扮演这个角色
empowering woman, and I'm definitely proud I played her part.
我觉得这个演出对我们来说意义非凡
I think the show means a lot more to a lot of us.
与其他剧目相比 这部剧更有共鸣
It's more relatable than a lot of other shows we've done,
所以这感觉就像
so it has, like...
《松鼠女》中N饰演"小脚丫"
它很适合我们 我觉得我们跟角色都很有共鸣
It sits with us. I think we all relate more to our characters.
要是有人想要击碎你的梦想和人格
What should anyone do when someone tries
你会怎么做
to squash your dreams and individuality?
做那件最让你害怕的事
Do the thing that scares you the most.
多琳 你愿意跟我约会吗
Doreen, will you go out with me?
当然
Yes!
大家一起跳舞
Dance!
超级英雄松鼠女
Squirrel Girl, superhero!
她很火 她超乐观
She's on fire! She's positive!
注意啦 松鼠女要来到
Squirrel Girl! Watch out! Here comes Squirrel Girl!
剧终 落幕
End of play! The end!
坚果战无不胜
Nuts kick butts!
我要做什么
What do I do?
天呐 天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
树你想都别想
Don't even think about it, tree.
我能战胜小偷和坏人 一定也能战胜你
If I could take burglars and bad guys, I can take you.
今晚是我最棒的一战
Tonight was my best fight ever.
新闻肯定都在报道这件事
I'm sure it's all over the news by now.
"泽西城本地的新英雄 惊奇女士"
"Ms. Marvel, Jersey City's new local hero."
什么都没有
Nothing?
好吧 就像人们常说的那样
Well, like they say,
自己动手 丰衣足食
"You want something done right, do it yourself."
舞台上灯光很强
There's a lot of lights up there.
我一直在走位 说台词 背台词
I was moving a lot, saying a lot, remembering a lot.
压力很大
It was a lot.
但我享受这每一秒
Oh, but I enjoyed every second.
卡玛拉 关于你的科学项目
Kamala, about your science fair project...
谢谢 诺里斯老师
Thanks, Ms. Norris.
我会按时完成的 再见
I'll finish the project in time. Bye.
我一点都不用担心
I didn't need to be worried at all.
我的确重拾了自信心
I definitely did gain my confidence back.
我来去无影踪 精明泼辣
I was stealthy. I was sassy.
我超级强大 没错 我太棒了
I was super strong. Yes! I killed it!
快 你们得把桌子拿出去
Come on. Y'all gotta put the tables out here.
朋友们 桌子
Guys, tables.
等一下
Wait.
我们为此努力了数月 我们都准备好了
We've worked months on this, and we were prepared.
我跟卡玛拉的问题是 我觉得她不在乎我
My thing with Kamala is, I feel like she's taking me for granted.
我是说 我们一直都是朋友
I mean, we've been friends since, like, forever.
没错 她确实很棒
Yeah? She's amazing,
但她并不总是能注意到问题
剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表