剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表
or, "Maybe this is how I experience something,"
又或是"我甚至没意识到我的感受是这样的"
or, "I didn't even realize I experienced it in this way."
人类总是在搜寻自己的经历
As humans, we've always been searching for our story
寻找那些挫折
and looking at our setbacks
失败 尝试赋予它们意义
and our failures and trying to make meaning.
所以我觉得这种对于人生的
And so, I think there is an element of acceptance
接纳感和包容感
and inclusion into that
才是令人感觉到有收获的
larger picture that feels really rewarding.
这周末我要去纽约动漫展
I'll be going to New York Comic Con this weekend.
我会开车去 要开二十六个小时
I'm driving the whole way. It's 26 hours.
我最好的朋友格雷格会跟我一起
I'm going with my friend Greg, who's my best friend.
我非常喜欢开车
I like driving, a lot.
我不知道他是不是喜欢开车
So, I don't know if he likes driving.
这次应该就知道了
I guess I'll find out.
我跟其他人也一起自驾过
I've done road trips with some people before where I'm like,
每次我都超兴奋
"Oh, I'm so excited," and then
可他们却并不是很喜欢自驾
they end up being not a great road trip person,
我希望他是一个很好的自驾伴侣
so I'm hoping he's a good road trip person.
小伍德罗酒吧
大家好 我要给她一个拥抱
Hi, everybody. I'm gonna give her a hug.
穿着相似的服装 交朋友就变得简单
Making friends is pretty easy when you're wearing similar costumes
因为大家就会想一起拍照
because then they want to take pictures together
然后你们就会一起聊天 变成了朋友
and you end up talking and stuff like that.
我大部分的朋友就是这样认识的
So, that's how I made most of my friends,
然后朋友也有朋友
is that way, and then they had friends,
然后我们就互相介绍彼此的朋友
and then we all introduced each other to everyone's friends.
贾斯汀
Justin!
几年前
I honestly didn't even know
我才知道什么是角色扮演
what cosplay was until really a few years ago.
当我开始下定决心
And then once I started
格雷格
让自己多去与人接触
deciding to put myself out there a little bit more
而且通过阿曼达找到更多同道中人之后
and finding groups like we have here through Amanda,
我获得了更多
it kinda helped me get more
成为一个角色扮演者的信心
confident in being a cosplayer in general.
她要带我一起去纽约
She's taking me with her to New York,
我感到非常兴奋
so that is something I'm excited about.
我们要扮成镭射眼和电索
We're gonna do Cyclops and Cable.
电索是镭射眼的儿子
Cable is Cyclops' son.
电索
他住在未来 然后又回来了
He lives in the future, and he comes back.
我一直都觉得他很酷
I always thought he was really cool.
我觉得纽约动漫展
I would say, New York Comic Con
德桑特尔
有些像奥♥运♥会
is probably like the Olympics,
或者说美职棒 业内最高
if anything. Major leagues. The big tops.
去那里要拿出最好的状态 全身心投入
You want to come with your A game. You want to go all out.
你想让一切尽善尽美
You want to do everything down to the last detail
才能让每个人对你的服装发出赞叹
to make sure that everybody sees your costume and says,
"哇 他们真的做得太棒了"
"Wow. They really did their absolute greatest with that."
我绝对是一个喜欢
I'm definitely a person who loves
玛西
各种不同角色扮演的人
having a diverse set of characters to cosplay.
但如果是扮奇异博士
But for Dr. Strange,
我只会在漫展中心展示我的服装
I will not display the costume until I get to the convention center.
去纽约动漫展的人
The people who come to New York Comic Con
会非常兴奋地展示一套新的装备
are super excited about debuting maybe a new costume
又或是一套过去的经典
or bringing back an old costume.
我住的地方距离漫展中心由大约一小时车程
I live a little bit over an hour away from the convention center.
我确实曾穿着全套服装坐过几次地铁
And yeah, I've ridden the subway in full costume quite a few times.
一个椒盐卷饼一瓶雪碧 谢谢
Hi. Can I get a pretzel and a Sprite, please?
-好的 -谢谢
- No problem. - Thank you.
纽约人很有意思的是 他们确实会看你
The funny thing about New Yorkers is they will absolutely look,
但大部分时间里 他们不会走上来烦你
but for the most part, they don't really come up and bother you.
他们不会看不起你 不会起哄
They don't look down on you or heckle you,
但确实会盯着看
but they'll stare.
从我开始角色扮演起 情况确实是不一样了
Things have definitely changed, even since I started cosplaying.
现在做一个大家口中的"呆子"更容易被接受
It's so much more acceptable to be a quote, unquote "nerd."
但我们也只是大胆宣告对漫画或超级英雄的爱
But we are really just to be vocal about loving comics or superheroes.
我准备好了胶枪 胶条 唇膏
So, I have the glue gun, glue sticks, lip balm,
衣服上灯的电源
power packs for the lights on the suit.
助理的工作其实是做角色扮演者的
A handler is really just a supporter
后勤工作 满足他们的任何需要
to a cosplayer. Whatever they need.
确保他们及时补充水分 带好修补装备
Making sure they're hydrated, having repair supplies.
有时是会出现一些小事故
There are some cosplay accidents
尤其是在漫展上
that happen, especially at a convention.
比如说服装的某个部分掉下来了
You know, a part might come off,
但我会确保自己时刻准备妥当
but I like to make sure that I'm always prepared.
我有点儿紧张
I'm a little nervous, but...
会顺利的
Ah, it'll be fine.
我跟你说了我很害羞
I told you I'm shy. I don't...
遇到陌生人时 我总觉得自己很尴尬
I always feel like I'm awkward whenever I meet people
他们总会说 "我关注了你"
'cause they'll be like, "I follow you."
我内心总有一个声音会说 "为什么"
And there's this little part of me that's like, "Why?"
我只是个普通人 千万人中渺小的一个
I'm just one person, like, in a million people, so...
他要帮我处理很多问题 忍♥受我很多
He has to deal with a lot with me
漫展前我总会很紧张 会有点儿烦躁
because if I'm stressed before a con, I know I can be snappy.
我脸上的钻是不是歪了
The face dots are crooked.
-有吗 -有
- They are? - Mm-hmm.
这边略高一些
This side's higher than this side.
-我看不出来 -好吧
- I can't tell. - Okay.
等等 让我再看看 看不出来
Wait, wait. Let me see. No, I can't tell.
好的
Okay.
-你怎么 -我能看出来
- How can you... - I can tell.
-你知道我的对称感很强 -我知道但是
- You know I have a thing about symmetry. - I know but...
虽然压力重重 但也有乐趣在
While it can be stressful, there is joy in that,
尤其是我们一起工作时
especially when we're working together.
-衣服 靴子 手套 -带子
- Suit, boots, gloves... - Yeah. Laces.
-腰带 -多功能腰带
- ...belt. - Utility belt.
-你带了 -电源
- You have the, um... - Battery packs.
-带了 -好 我觉得都齐了
- Yeah. - Yeah. So, I think that's everything.
纽约
动漫展
我最喜欢纽约动漫展的是
The thing that I particularly love about New York Comic Con
你会有种"我在超级英雄的家乡"的感觉
is that you feel like, "I'm in the home of superheroes."
史上第一届漫威漫展
The first Marvel convention that
漫威
就在纽约市举♥行♥
ever existed took place in New York City.
当你身处纽约动漫展时
So it feels very much like you are a part of history
就好像也成为了历史的一部分
when you're at New York Comic Con,
这让人非常兴奋
and it's really exciting.
也会让人感觉非常重要
It also feels really important sometimes
你知道自己会尽全力
that you know as much as you can,
会尽可能准备充分
that you're as prepared as you can
因为你真的想充分展示出
because you really are trying
这八十年的漫画创作的魅力
to do justice to 80 years of creation
因为这正是漫威宇宙存在的时间
because that's how long the Marvel Universe has been around.
参加漫展的人数
Three hundred and fifty thousand
预计会达到三十五万人次
are expected to attend the convention.
每一年漫展的受欢迎度
Each year, it just seems the popularity
杰森·拉博伊
都在不断增长
just continues to grow and grow,
这太疯狂了 说真的
and, yeah, it gets crazy. That's for sure.
可以把爪子展示出来 就在那儿 保持
Put your claws out here. Right there, hold that.
不必为自己去角色扮演的原因感觉到羞耻
There's no shame in why you cosplay.
你不需要成为
You don't have to be the fan
杰伊·贾斯蒂斯
一名熟知所有角色的粉丝
who knows everything about the character.
你不必要成为
You don't necessarily have to be
漫威漫画的"百科全书"
the encyclopedia of Marvel Comics.
尽管你可能真的是 太棒了 我也是
Although if you are, respect. Me too.
但我觉得人们应该理解
But I feel like people should understand
角色扮演是
that cosplay's something that
很多人发自内心去做的一些事
really comes from the heart for a lot of people.
角色扮演是为了兴趣 仅此而已
Cosplay is for fun. That is it. That's why we do it.
如果这么做不再开心 那一定什么出了问题
剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表