剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表
If it's not fun anymore, something's being done wrong.
-谢谢你 -太棒了
- Thank you. - That's awesome.
我有点儿紧张
I feel a little nervous,
但他都烦了我十年了 一直想让我和他一起
but he's been bothering me to do this for ten years.
翠西
乔希
所以 他终于如愿以偿了
So... he finally got me to do it, so...
今天我终于要彻底进入他的世界
I'll finally be immersed in his world today.
好了 我们走
All right. Here we go.
翠西扮成了佩吉·卡特 我很高兴
Trish is Peggy Carter, and I'm pretty excited about that.
这是她第一次角色扮演 应该非常有趣
This is her first cosplay, so it should be a fun experience.
她的角色是在军人
Her character is in the military.
太酷了
So cool.
我很爱这个角色 她是个坚强的女人
I love that, and she's a strong woman
在那样一个年代
for the time period she's in.
当然她在漫画里也非常酷非常厉害
And of course, she's really cool and badass in the comics.
不客气
You're very welcome.
不客气 伙计 保重
Pleasure, mate. Take care.
我一直非常理解角色扮演这个圈子
I always understood the cosplay community,
但成为其中的一员感受不太一样
but it's different being immersed inside of it.
我们还能从这个场地离开去另一个吗
Will we ever make it out of this room into another room?
当然 不过得花点儿时间 得一会儿
Um, yeah, it takes a while. It takes a while to kinda--
所以你准备不跟别人眼神接触 然后逃跑吗
So, do you not make eye contact and run?
有些事就是做了才会真正了解
Anything else, you don't understand it until you do it.
当我真正以角色扮演的身份跟别人互动和摆拍
So now that I'm in it, and actually interacting and posing,
我才真正感受到其中的乐趣
and I see the fun of it. For sure.
-太棒了 谢谢 -不用客气
- Awesome. Thanks, bud. - You're very welcome.
你好
Hi.
好了 走
Got it? Okay.
你好
Ooh. Hi.
杰思敏
我的口红和妆容都还好吗
Is my lipstick and my makeup and stuff still okay?
-完美 -好
- Perfection. - Okay.
她每次都全身心投入
She puts her all into every costume.
我们能过去 走快一点
Yeah, we can make it. We'll just rush.
等她去漫展时 一切都很完美
By the time she gets to a convention it truly is perfect.
她精心制♥作♥了这套非常棒的服装
I mean, she's crafted this amazing costume...
只看着人们的反应
and just seeing people's reactions to it
看他们被吸引
and how they gravitate to it
想要跟她合照 我就非常骄傲
and wanna take pictures of it, I'm just proud.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事 他帮我整理一下 没事的
Hi. No, he's just fixing me. Yeah, it's no big deal.
谢谢你 你太美了
Thank you. You look so beautiful.
你给了我非常多的灵感
You're like such an inspiration for me.
我非常爱你 非常感谢
I love you so much. Thank you so much.
我喜欢漫展的其中一个原因
And one of the reasons why I like cons
就是我能有机会
is 'cause the few opportunities I get
和不仅仅是喜欢漫画
to be around people who not only are into comics
也欣赏角色扮演技艺的人在一起
but also who appreciate the craft of cosplay too.
我喜欢你的暴风女
I love your Storm.
跟其他角色扮演的人聊天真的很棒
Just talking to other people who craft things is really cool
因为当你面对面跟人聊天时
'cause when you're in person
你不仅可以近距离观察他们的装扮
you can see their stuff up close,
还可以顺便问 "你这个是怎么做的"
but like, "How did you make this?"
老实说 我就是通过这样得到了许多建议
And, honestly, that's where I've gotten a lot of advice.
好吧 我要和你打一架
Okay, so I'm gonna fight you.
尤其是如果看到和你出自同一宇宙的人物
Especially if you see someone from the same universe as you.
你会想 "天啊 我得马上和你拍一张"
Like, "Oh, my God. I need a picture with you right now."
是的 来吧 快点
Yeah, come on. Come on!
就这样 这太棒了
Yeah! This is so good.
现在开始了
It's on now.
我觉得"榜样"这个词有些言重了
I feel role model is such a strong word,
但我可以展现强大的女性角色
but being able to embody strong female characters
让人们来看我
and have people see me
因为我知道我会让带着孩子的人
'cause I know I've had people with kids
在漫展上朝我走过来
who will come up to me at cons and stuff
对我说 "我女儿喜欢
and be like, "Hey, my daughter like loves
看你扮演这些角色
seeing you dress up as these characters.
这对她来说真的很酷
It's really cool for her.
看看这位女性有多强大 多自信
Look at how strong and confident this woman is,
你可以立志成为这样的人"
like, someone you can aspire to be like."
这种感觉真的很好
So, it's really, really nice.
阿曼达
我是《X战警》里的电索 镭射眼之子
I am Cable from the X-Men, which is Cyclops' son.
他患有某种科技疾病
He has, like, a technological disease,
电索感染了一种能使身体机械化的病毒 其左臂经过科技改造后变成机械手臂
这种病占据了他的左半边身体
and so it's taken over the left side of his body,
这就是为什么他有一只机械臂
and that's why he has a mechanical arm
和一只发光的机械眼
and a mechanical eye that lights up.
我非常喜欢这把巨枪
I really like this giant gun.
我最喜欢他的地方
That's probably my favorite part about him,
可能就是他有这把大枪
is that he just has this massive gun.
它差不多有1.5米长 而且很浮夸
It's, like, five feet long, and it's ridiculous.
他是我最喜欢的角色之一
He is one of my favorite characters,
但这只是因为我一直觉得他很可爱
but it's just because I always thought he was cute.
我真的寸步难行
I literally can't get anywhere
因为人们一直拦下我合影
because people keep stopping me for pictures.
这真的很有趣
Which is really fun.
真的很让人开心
It's really exciting,
大家喜欢你的服装和装扮
everyone loving your costume and everything.
这感觉很棒 因为你辛苦做出这些
It feels pretty good because you worked hard on making them,
看到人们欣赏它们 真的让人很开心
and then it's nice to see people appreciating them.
你会觉得周末这几天你很有名
It's, like, you feel like you're famous for a weekend.
从记事起 我就一直很抑郁
I had been depressed for as long as I can remember,
内心充满了负面想法
with, you know, negative thoughts and stuff like that.
但现在我不觉得自己是个不合群的人
But now I don't feel like an outsider.
你们好
Hey!
-你还好吗 -你们好吗
- What's up? - What's up? Sup?
这太棒了
It's awesome.
我喜欢和人们见面 喜欢交朋友
I love meeting people. I love making friends.
这就是最棒的
It's the best thing.
纽约
动漫展
漫画 玩具等各种行业的许多杰出艺术家
So many phenomenal artists go to New York Comic Con
都来到纽约动漫展
in various industries, comics, toys.
我会去那里
I'll drop by.
跟人们和其他角色扮演者打个招呼
I'll say hi to people, other cosplayers.
是个社交的好场合
It's very social.
我喜欢这套服装 就好像
I love this costume. Like it's...
-实际上 -我喜欢这个眼睛 天啊
- It's actually... - I like the eye. Oh, my God.
玛西
这是3D打印 3D模拟的
It's 3D printed and 3D modeled,
这个眼球让它变得好像会盯着你似的
but the lens makes it, like, follow you.
当你花很多时间去做一件东西
It's really cool being able
穿上它 真正感受到自己
to spend so much time making something,
投入其中的心血 以及它带给你的能量
and then put it on and just really feel the work I've put into it
我认为这是一件很酷的事
and the energy that it gives you.
这件斗篷确实会让你的姿势很有型
The cape definitely gives you a posture
一举一动都非常酷
and a, sort of, walk and a movement that's very cool.
欢迎来到漫威服装大赛
Welcome to the Marvel Becoming Costume Contest.
我的确关注了许多其他角色扮演者
I do follow a lot of other cosplayers,
我喜欢看他们比赛 喜欢看他们获胜
and I love seeing them compete, and I love seeing them win.
现在 我们即将开始
And now we're gonna get started...
漫威服装大赛
The Marvel Becoming Costume Contest
是整个展览中我最喜欢的部分
is my favorite part of the show,
我们希望尽可能多的
and we want as many people
让穿道具服装参加漫展的人
who are gonna be attending the con in costume
可以有机会
to be able to have a chance
穿着他们的漫威服装登上舞台
to get up on the stage in their Marvel costume.
你会看到许多超棒的角色扮演者
You are gonna see some incredible cosplayers come up here
穿着他们最好的漫威服装来这里
in their most mighty Marvel costume.
这个展位挤满了人
The booth is packed,
我想每个人都知道
and I think that everybody knows
这个展位真的非常特别
that it's something just really special.
我们有一群很棒的评委
剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表