剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表
在七十年代 每个人都想寻求新鲜刺♥激♥
In the '70s, everybody wanted something new and exciting,
它应运而生
and this was it.
我的蜘蛛感应察觉到了异样
我们制♥作♥了日本蜘蛛侠
We made Japanese Spider-Man,
它和原版的蜘蛛侠完全不同
and it is totally different from the original Spider-Man.
没有梅姨 也没有彼得·帕克
There's no Aunt May. There's no Peter Parker.
但有个机器人
There's a robot.
还有各种汽车
There's cars.
各种角色跳过来飞过去
There's people jumping and flying around
然后互殴一番
and battering the hell out of each other.
这和真正的蜘蛛侠没关系
And it had very little to do with the actual Spider-Man.
我记得漫威说过 我们不要让它传出日本
I remember Marvel saying, "We don't let this out of Japan.
这些作品都只能在日本播放
Just limit everything to Japan only."
接下来的三十年
For the next 30 years,
在美国的人从未听说过
you never heard of or even saw
日本蜘蛛侠
the Japanese Spider-Man in America.
这就是日本蜘蛛侠的真♥相♥
This is the real story of Japanese Spider-Man.
漫威
第一季 第一集
日本蜘蛛侠
我会去日本 是因为三个人的影响
There were three people, brought me to Japan.
吉恩·帕尔斯
漫威代表 1976年-1985年
一个女人 斯坦·力和蜘蛛侠
A woman, Stan Lee and Spider-Man.
日本东京
女人指的是我妻子 她是日本人
The woman was my wife. She was from Japan.
我和她是在美国上学认识的
I met her in school in America,
在七十年代 我经常去日本旅行
and in the '70s, I used to take trips over to Japan.
我在日本的时候
Now, when I was in Japan,
曾看过大量日本漫画
I used to see a tremendous number of Japanese comics.
我不管去哪儿
Everywhere I went,
都能看到日本漫画 他们叫做漫画的
there was what they call "Manga," Japanese comics,
而且所有人都在看
and everybody was reading them.
我记得目之所及没有美国漫画
I remember looking around, and I saw no American comics,
我开始思索原因
and I started wondering why.
我是个老漫画迷
And I was an old comic books buff.
美国队长
美国队长痛击叛徒
我喜欢漫威的漫画
I liked the Marvel stuff.
斯坦·力是我心中的英雄
Stan Lee was a hero of mine.
所以我打给漫威 说
So I called up Marvel, and I said,
你们的漫画
"Hey look, you guys have your comics
红遍全球 火遍全美
all over the world and all over America,
但全球的漫画巨头是日本
but the biggest comic book country in the world is Japan,
你们在那里没有立足之地
and you guys have nothing out there."
他们说 以前也运过一批漫画去日本
They said, "Well, we used to ship a bunch of comics over,
但不知怎么有一半又运回来了 就是卖♥♥不出去
and somehow half of them would come back. They would never sell."
我说 听我说
I said, "Hey, I tell you what.
你们想大赚一笔吗
You want a chance to make some big money?
要是找对了路子
I think that there's an audience here that would go for you guys
就能大卖♥♥
if it was presented properly.
给我个机会 让我去日本
Give me a chance. I'll go over there,
调查下问题所在
and I'll figure out what's wrong,
然后带给你们解决方案
and I'll come back to you with a deal."
幸运的是斯坦·力答应了
Luckily, Stan Lee agreed with me.
我以出版商的身份来到日本
I came to Japan as a publisher.
城中所有的出版商也都知道了
Every publisher in town knew that,
来了个奇怪的外人
"Hey, there's this funny gaijin--"
外人在日语里是外国人的意思
Gaijin is an outsider in Japanese--
他带着漫威漫画的版权四处求告
"Running around with Marvel comic rights.
也许我们应该和他接洽一下
Maybe we should talk to him."
随后我得出了美国漫画在日本的败因
And I figured out why American comics were failing here in Japan.
美国漫画是用来读的
An American comic book is meant to be read.
日本漫画是用来看的
A Japanese comic is meant to be looked at.
美国漫画就像一本插画书
An American comic is like an illustrated book.
每幅图都配有三到四个文字气泡的阅读量
You have to read three or four word balloons in every picture.
日本漫画更多表现动作场面
You look at a Japanese manga and they have action in it.
你可以感觉到这些动作像个剧情链
You can feel the action like a storyboard.
日本的漫画读者只想
The Japanese manga audience simply wanted to be entertained
以自己想要的方式被取悦
in the way that they wanted to be entertained.
《假面骑士》
我在日本的时候
While I was sitting here in Japan,
常把年幼的儿子带在身边
I'd brought my young son with me,
他和好多小伙伴们一起
and he and a lot of his friends
在日本电视上看节目
watched these shows on Japanese TV,
《假面骑士》
都是假面骑士这种的
things like Kamen Rider,
孩子们很爱看 尽管
and kids loved it, even though
他们听不懂说了什么
they didn't understand what was being said.
他们喜欢片中的武打和音乐
They loved the action. They loved the music.
动画的背后有一种驱动力
There was a driving force behind them.
这些节目的制♥作♥公♥司♥之一就是东映
And one of the companies behind those shows was named Toei.
在当时的日本 东映还是一家实力雄厚的
Toei was one of the big powerhouse studios
制片公♥司♥
here in Japan at the time.
所以我打了个电♥话♥ 而且我很幸运
So I made a call, and I was lucky enough
渡边喜则
东映公♥司♥主管
得到与社长会谈的机会
to get an interview with the president.
他的名字是渡边
His name was Watanabe.
我说 "看
I said, "Look, you guys
《秘密战队》
你们有这么多作品 还有这些超级英雄
got all the shows and all these superheroes,
《天空骑士》
而我代表着漫威"
and I represent Marvel."
渡边先生当时被誉为"银座之王"
Mr. Watanabe was known as the king of the Ginza at the time,
也就是说每天晚上下班后
which meant that after work every night
他会带人会一起去酒吧
you went out to bars together.
这是当时谈生意的方式
It was the way of doing business at the time.
在日本 合约都是在这种地方谈好的
That's where you made your contracts in Japan.
不需要白纸黑字 律师作证
You didn't make them with a lawyer on paper.
只要喝杯酒 握个手 就行了
You made them over drinks and a handshake,
而且绝对不能毁约
which you can never tear up.
握了手的约定必须遵守
You can't tear up a handshake.
我坐下来协商交易
And I sat down, and I negotiated a deal
这个交易会让漫威有权挑选东映的任何英雄
in which Marvel would be able to pick up all the Toei superheroes
东映也可以挑选所有漫威的英雄
and Toei could pick up all the Marvel superheroes.
我们达成了交易
We made a deal.
我把合同寄给漫威 漫威同意了
I sent the contract to Marvel. Marvel accepted it.
他们说 "好 就这么办"
They said, "Okay, run with it."
所以我对东映说 "好的 我们成交"
So I said to Toei, "Okay, we got a deal."
斯坦·李是漫画方面的领军天才
Stan Lee was the guiding genius in comic books,
他有那种直觉
and he had the sense of
能知道人们的喜恶
what people liked and what they didn't like.
所以做出来的东西得先让斯坦喜欢
So Stan needed to like what he saw.
东映制♥作♥的第一部作品是蜘蛛侠
The first show that was produced by Toei was Spider-Man
因为那是漫威的扛鼎之作
'cause that was Marvel's bread-and-butter character.
渡边先生说 "你觉得《蜘蛛侠》怎么样
Mr. Watanabe said, "What do you think of Spider-Man?
你觉得怎么样 吉恩" 我说 "我觉得很棒"
What do you think of it, Gene?" I said, "I think it's great."
他说 "好 我相信你 我觉得这个不错
And he said, "Okay, I believe in it. I think this is good.
我让这里最厉害的人来做"
I've got my best people working on it."
我们获批了将近五十集
We were approved for almost 50 episodes.
日本
漫威只是把日本当做自成一体的封闭领域
Marvel just considered Japan a territory in and unto itself.
我记得漫威对东映说
I remember Marvel saying to Toei,
"把市场限在日本就好
"Just limit the territory to Japan.
我们不要让作品传出日本
We don't let this out of Japan."
他们还说 "加油吧"
And then they said, "Go for it."
美国这边没人会在乎
Nobody's gonna care over here in America
因为他们根本看不到
'cause they're not gonna see it.
只要这种模式成功 能赚钱 就很好
As long as it works and we make money, that's fine.
这是关键
That was the key.
《假面骑士》
老实说
Frankly speaking,
东映制♥作♥的超级英雄作品
these superhero shows that were being made by Toei
是售卖♥♥玩具的广♥告♥
were commercials to sell toys.
《大铁人17》
赞助商都是玩具公♥司♥
The sponsors were all toy companies,
他们都在制♥造♥这种花哨的金属玩具
and they all were making these fantastic metal toys.
机器人 车和其他
Robots and cars and stuff
剧集 | 漫威616(2020) | 导航列表